Marvel Legends 6" Hologram Iron Man Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Hologram Iron Man figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Hologram-Iron-Man-01.JPG

Hologram-Iron-Man-02.JPG

Hologram-Iron-Man-03.JPG

Hologram-Iron-Man-04.JPG

Hologram-Iron-Man-05.JPG

Hologram-Iron-Man-06.JPG

Hologram-Iron-Man-07.JPG

Hologram-Iron-Man-08.JPG

Hologram-Iron-Man-09.JPG

Hologram-Iron-Man-10.JPG

Hologram-Iron-Man-11.JPG

As a lover of all things translucent, I too am disappointed, and baffled, that the hologram head FROM THE SAME  WAVE doesn't match up with the hologram figure. Also, I don't get the choice of going with such a darker hue for the force blasts. Those actually could have gone to Darkstar (and in my display they will). 

Overall the figure has a kind of Tron/Automan thing going (especially with the Stark head). I don't consider it the "dud" of the wave; its not my favorite but I'm looking forward to it. They could have put an Iron Man villain in like Firebrand or Dr. Spectrum instead. Either of these would be simple to do (not a lot of modification required) and especially if they use vibrant colors, would be fantastic.

*thanks for the correction @leokearon

11 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

As a lover of all things translucent, I too am disappointed, and baffled, that the hologram head FROM THE SAME  WAVE doesn't match up with the hologram figure. Also, I don't get the choice of going with such a darker hue for the force blasts. Those actually could have gone to Darkstar (and in my display they will). 

Overall the figure has a kind of Tron/Automan thing going (especially with the Stark head). I don't consider it the "dud" of the wave; its not my favorite but I'm looking forward to it. They could have put an Iron Man villain in like Firebrand or Dr. Spectrum instead. Either of these would be simple to do (not a lot of modification required) and especially if they use vibrant colors, would be fantastic.

The AI Tony is from the Hyde wave

Definitely my least favorite of this wave. That translucent blue is nice to at least look like. It looks like candy XD. But this is a highly unneeded entry in a wave compared to the others of the same wave. 

19 minutes ago, LordVenger said:

Definitely. I had to double take to make sure it wasn’t a tron fig. 

F50EDC79-A026-46BC-8DA9-FE8566D550B9.png

True. Like I said they could have put an Iron Man villain in instead,  like Firebrand or Dr. Spectrum. Either of these would be simple to do (not a lot of modification required), and especially if they use vibrant colors, would be fantastic.

38 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

A classic Dr Spectrum in lue of the lame Hologram IM woulda cemented this wave as the wave of the decade imo.

Right? the classic Kenji Obatu. Maybe toss in some Power Prism effects; Hasbro already has a multi-hued circle energy effect. Give him a clear crystal to hold and call it a day.

On 6/24/2021 at 12:04 PM, Atlantis said:

*thanks for the correction @leokearon

Automan... nice pull on that one👌

On 6/24/2021 at 10:53 AM, Typhis said:

Well this sucks the main reason I ordered this figure is to put the AI Tony head on it and the colors don't match up....still is a cool figure any ways.

Well... the Walgreens Human Torch’s head didn’t match either and nobody complained 🙄

ill wait until I have this guy in hand to see if I can live with the two “shades” of translucence or if it is as jarring as the pic makes me believe.. I’ve got to do something with that hologram Tony head after all

On 6/24/2021 at 4:59 PM, McHogan said:

Well... the Walgreens Human Torch’s head didn’t match either and nobody complained 🙄

You must have missed it 'cause a LOT of people complained about that Torch, myself included. I'm pretty sure a more accurate version is just around the corner though. I'll just think of the wg one as the Original Human Torch. 

But damn, sure wish they'd get on some real Golden Age waves....

On 6/24/2021 at 9:48 PM, Atlantis said:

You must have missed it 'cause a LOT of people complained about that Torch, myself included. I'm pretty sure a more accurate version is just around the corner though. I'll just think of the wg one as the Original Human Torch. 

But damn, sure wish they'd get on some real Golden Age waves....

Haha oh I know, I thought my sarcasm was pretty obvious 😁. yeah Torch was the reason I’d thought I’d give the hologram head on the hologram body since it didn’t bother me tooo much that head was different colored

On 6/24/2021 at 9:06 PM, McHogan said:

Haha oh I know, I thought my sarcasm was pretty obvious 😁. yeah Torch was the reason I’d thought I’d give the hologram head on the hologram body since it didn’t bother me tooo much that head was different colored

I complained a ton! Wtf was Hasbro thinking there!?1649081038_FFpicbyJB.thumb.jpg.02d210042cd62628b2def55da9300dc5.jpg it's not rocket science! Just look up J Byrne pics for the perfect renditions of the 4...or G Perez. I have zero confidence in Hasbro giving us an in scale comic accurate classic Thing.