New Shang-Chi: And The Legend Of The Ten Rings Movie Trailer Reveals New MCU Abomination?

JayC

People think that the character at 1:51 is The Abomination. For some reason, the first character that popped into my mind is Ch'od. The head does not look like the MCU's Abomination. It is most likely Abomination, but I would not be surprised if it was Ch'od. Maybe he crash-landed on earth decades ago. He was captured by The Mandarin and the Ten Rings before he escaped.

On 6/25/2021 at 3:26 AM, Hogun said:

People think that the character at 1:51 is The Abomination. For some reason, the first character that popped into my mind is Ch'od. The head does not look like the MCU's Abomination. It is most likely Abomination, but I would not be surprised if it was Ch'od. Maybe he crash-landed on earth decades ago. He was captured by The Mandarin and the Ten Rings before he escaped.

It confirmed via subs. It's blonski.

Also before anyone asks why this wasn't the baf, first it would have been a spoiler and second, there probably saving that for the d+ wave that will include she hulk

On 6/24/2021 at 9:48 PM, Fyrefly21 said:

I like seeing Blonsky growing some more classic comic ears. They're absolutely just going to rerelease that Gamerverse BAF with a new head soon.

In other words.... mailing in another figure that people already bought & making em buy it again just for a new head sculpt- and different paint job.  I'll stick to the comic version thank ya very much.

holy heck, if that is really Blonski Abomination the damn i am impressed he is making a comeback, though i admit maybe the rest of the movie may not be much for my tastes probably not even the Abomination's inclusion might help but i may give it a watch when it's out and all, plus since the Abomination is one of my favorite Marvel villains in general.

On 6/25/2021 at 6:02 PM, mako said:

Not that it has anything to do with anything, but I guess this confirms Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a different continuity from the MCU proper. I mean, the last mention we got of ole' Emil was from S.H.I.E.L.D., and that was that he was frozen in some arctic facility somewhere.

You forget, we also had the snap and a 5 years leap. So it would make sense he could escape during those times 

Yup looks cool they are retroducing Abomination, I mean why not now in Shang Chi, since he will be in She Hulk, I like how they gave him a more tradintional look, I wonder if they will mention why, or gloss over that, also I heard people speculating the guy fighting him was Wong? could it be?

On 6/25/2021 at 12:05 PM, tarot said:

You forget, we also had the snap and a 5 years leap. So it would make sense he could escape during those times 

I'll see your fictional snap and ridiculous five-year gap, and raise you years of real-life animosity between Feige and the now defunct TV division of the MCU.

On 6/24/2021 at 7:47 PM, RyanDaly said:

This looks way, way more fantasy and superhero-y than the '70s Master of Kung Fu series I love so much, but in order to integrate the character into the world of the Avengers and MCU proper, I can understand why they're making the change. 

Yeah I was hoping for a more grounded espionage/thriller/kung fu vibe....

• 1 month later...