Marvel Legends 6" Disney+ Loki Series Sylvie Figure Reveal Coming Later Today

JayC

Looks like a Marvel Legends 6" Disney+ Loki Series Sylvie figure reveal is coming later today. We first had a hint yesterday by Hasbro's Dan Yun that some kind of Marvel Legends news was coming that was going to be Loki series based.

He said it wouldn't be going up for pre-order however today. My first guess was the new Lady Loki/Enchantress character, or Sylvie as she is being refereed to as in the show right now would be revealed. She appeared at the end of episode 2 and was fully featured in this weeks episode 3. My thinking is that this will be the one Loki series based figure being offered in the second wave of Disney+ figures coming out later this year. All the other figures in that wave should be based on the Disney+ What If animated series which won't be going up for pre-order for a while.

Now we have anerdydad who often seems to get wind of this kind stuff before its officially revealed, who posted this image this morning.Sylvie.jpg

The only thing weird about his post is that if it's not going up for pre-order today, I am surprised he has access to this info since his info seems to stem from retailers, but who knows. I've given up trying to figure out where this stuff actually leaks from.

Either way I suspect the official reveal will come either from a corporate media site or Marvel.com where they will show off all the various Loki Series Sylvie products coming including things like apparel and a Funko POP figure. Once the official reveal comes we will be sure to update you here about it.

Sylvie-1.jpg

Dan Yun did confirm to me via twitter that it's not a preorder. This leads me to believe that it's is the post episode merchandise thing that they do on Marvel.com after every episode, like they did with WandaVision and F+WS. 

Given that, the most likely scenario will be it will be part of the second D+ wave that has a loki based figure in it.

On 6/25/2021 at 2:46 PM, bashpics99 said:

Seems weird that the 6-ep Loki series gets 3 figures while the 9-ep Wandavision only got 2. Especially where neither Loki nor mobius are wearing particularly toyetic costumes 

This might be because the Wandavision series only really had 2 characters that are, like you said, toyetic. Sure they could have made Agatha, the twins or Monica but Agatha would have spoiled that twist if it was leaked, the twins don't have a body mold ready for them and Monica is in the Marvels so she probably get a figure then.

hown below via Marvel is the official reveal for the new Marvel Legends 6" Disney+ Loki Series Sylvie figure from Hasbro. No word yet on how the figure will be released, but most likely will be part of the next Disney+ themed wave due out later this year. The other figures in that wave are said to be based on the upcoming Disney+ What If? Animated series which is slated to premier on the streaming service sometime in August.

Sylvie made her first appearance at the end of the second episode for the Disney+ Loki series and was the main focus during episode 3 which aired this week. The figure comes with a small sword as we saw the character use on the show.

When more details about the figure and how it will be released come to light, we will be sure to pass that information on to you.

Marvel-Legends-Loki-Series-Sylvie.jpg

I like how this looks. Decent likeness as well and thank god she comes with the sword. When we get more info about the figure, it'd be nice to see that she comes with some more accessories though. I still would have prefered a new Loki figure, but who knows maybe they'll do one anyway. The good thing with this, is that it allows me to save some money lol. 

Oh she looks fantastic. Would have been kinda cool to have had a cloth cloak, but I’m probably going to display her without it. Hopefully she comes with an alternate head without the horns too. Definite purchase regardless, now we just need a box set of Loki in all the other outfits he’s worn so far, prisoner, Lamentis guard, Avengers, president. I’d buy that in a heartbeat.

I also agree, we need more WV figures. At least an Agatha, Monica and the twins. And I wouldn’t say no to a normal Vision with a repainted White Vision head, since that makes the figure look so much better.

On 6/25/2021 at 1:30 PM, Ironspider428 said:

Oh she looks fantastic. Would have been kinda cool to have had a cloth cloak, but I’m probably going to display her without it. Hopefully she comes with an alternate head without the horns too. Definite purchase regardless, now we just need a box set of Loki in all the other outfits he’s worn so far, prisoner, Lamentis guard, Avengers, president. I’d buy that in a heartbeat.

I also agree, we need more WV figures. At least an Agatha, Monica and the twins. And I wouldn’t say no to a normal Vision with a repainted White Vision head, since that makes the figure look so much better.

I assume they're holding off on making Monica until The Marvels wave since she'll probably have an actual superhero costume in that. Agreed on Agatha, we need her like yesterday.

Anyway, this looks good. Also glad they didn't skimp on the dagger like they did with TVA Loki. 

...although it does bug me a little that a week old character has gotten a Legend before maaaaany other deserving characters that were initially skipped.,..i know Hasbro is playing catch up but it took what 6 years before we got Quicksilver and 10 before Stane,..

On 6/25/2021 at 10:25 PM, McHogan said:

...although it does bug me a little that a week old character has gotten a Legend before maaaaany other deserving characters that were initially skipped.,..i know Hasbro is playing catch up but it took what 6 years before we got Quicksilver and 10 before Stane,..

This is no different than Hasbro making a figure for an upcoming movie's supporting character (not to mention Sylvie is almost a deuteragonist at this point). The only difference is that with the D+ releases being episodic, it allows merchandise to roll out progressively and not all at once.

Personally, I'm glad that we've reached a point in which Hasbro is making figures for secondary characters when they're topical and that we're even getting figures for characters like Mobius. If the Black Widow movie had come out seven years ago, we only would have gotten figures for Black Widow and Taskmaster.

So while this approach means now we're getting a figure for Sylvie while I've been waiting for a figure of Whiplash for 10 years, at least that means that not omitting Sylvie now means that there won't be a hole waiting years if not a decade to be filled.

On 6/26/2021 at 2:09 AM, McHogan said:

Great looking figure, the D+ show is getting great character ( if not costume) representation. 

Did I miss where it was announced that this is the Enchantress? And named Sylvia ( nor Amora?!)

It hasn't been announced that she's the Enchantress but she shares the name with the Young Masters of Evil version of the Enchantress.

On 6/26/2021 at 2:43 AM, leokearon said:

It hasn't been announced that she's the Enchantress but she shares the name with the Young Masters of Evil version of the Enchantress.

I was an episode behind when they revealed the figure.. just caught up and saw this was all explained.. thanks for the info though, I own the TPBS with the Young Masters ( just haven’t got around to reading it yet, even though they are years old haha) 

On 6/25/2021 at 9:01 AM, Fyrefly21 said:

Maybe the fact that I'm not watching the show colors it, but I'm not feeling the figure. Especially not with the way her arm articulation is being sacrificed for the cape sculpt.

I'll end up with her if she's part of that What If wave, I'm sure, but it doesn't move me as is.

She doesn't move me either.  I liked the episode but the figure is just blah to me right now. And they definitely shoulda gone with soft goods for that shawl/cape thing she's wearing. I do wonder how she gets an action figure right away and we still don't have a Madame Gao nor a comic accurate Warriors Three, Beta Ray Bill, Balder or bearded Thor.