Poll: Hasbro Fan Votes

Dabboi

Hasbro Fan Votes  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hasbro do a Fan Vote each year?

• Yes
    • Maybe not EVERY year
    • No
    • Please just release Lady Sif from last years voting

Totally a fan of the Fan vote, I would however prefer it if Hasbro let the fans actually vote, not just offer up 3 characters and say pick 1 of these. Ask the fans who they want, and pick the top 3, then ask them to narrow it down to the number 1 spot.

On 6/25/2021 at 10:04 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Totally a fan of the Fan vote, I would however prefer it if Hasbro let the fans actually vote, not just offer up 3 characters and say pick 1 of these. Ask the fans who they want, and pick the top 3, then ask them to narrow it down to the number 1 spot.

Personally, and this is just my opinion, I wouldn't have included Silk in last years vote. She's a Spider character, so that makes the results a bit obvious

On 6/25/2021 at 11:04 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

I think they should step it up a notch & do like an elimination bracket. Top 20 face-off or whatever. That would be more interesting. Collectors would go nuts! 😆

Yeah I'd be into that! bring on the collector vote wars.

On 6/25/2021 at 10:29 PM, Dabboi said:

Personally, and this is just my opinion, I wouldn't have included Silk in last years vote. She's a Spider character, so that makes the results a bit obvious

As I agree, and I assumed she would have won because of reason you stated, I was rooting for her to win because I wanted the new an improved Silk!, so I'm biased I wanted her to win.

On 6/25/2021 at 9:04 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I’m with you on this one. If it’s a fan choice then let fans actually choose. I know I can already hear the “well they probably can’t afford to make whatever crazy thing we might pick” but you know the thing is they can. Let’s be honest they could and should give a little even if a fig breaks even every once and awhile because we have kept this line at retail for a long time now. 

On 6/25/2021 at 11:09 PM, LordVenger said:

I’m with you on this one. If it’s a fan choice then let fans actually choose. I know I can already hear the “well they probably can’t afford to make whatever crazy thing we might pick” but you know the thing is they can. Let’s be honest they could and should give a little even if a fig breaks even every once and awhile because we have kept this line at retail for a long time now. 

They totally could make whatever the fans want, they'd however have to make the vote a year in advance, and release the figure the following year, but simple as that, do the vote this year, and by this time next year give us the fig, they did things that way years ago.

I prefer the style they did with the Silk poll (though ideally it'd be three new characters and not just redecos).

My problem with things like the official Fwoosh poll is that the winners are usually characters you can reasonably assume were gonna be made anyway. Like, did anyone seriously think Hasbro was not gonna make Nightcrawler? 

On 6/26/2021 at 3:04 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Totally agree, allow fans to actual suggest characters and then  narrow those choices down to say a top 10 from fans to then choose from.

On 6/25/2021 at 6:04 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

i definitely agree with this idea, it definitely should be a thing and i admit i kinda was thinking on which ones i'd like, even though i may be doing this next example so wrong or whatsover but these would be my 3 picks i narrow down and go for ^^':

3- Falcon (The Falcon and the winter soldier) deluxe

ok ok, the first and second pick i admit it's an awkward debate because of me trying to search for a specific figure nowadays (especially first pick) and who knows if they might go fo it or for that matter if i get lucky on finding said figure due to it's rarity but here goes:

2- Doctor Strange (classic comic look)

1- Scarlet witch (Wandavision) Reissue? just hope it's not an exclusive

Another thing that Hasbro should do with Fan Polls is that the should allow all fans to be able to vote, not just those who have a Pulse account.

I still think one of the best polls they did was for the 70th anniversary of Marvel, where fans could vote 7 characters from a choice of 70 to be made as Marvel Universe figures and it was on their own site.

On 6/26/2021 at 2:25 AM, enzosaurusrex said:

Did people who wanted Silk even get her new figure? IIRC she was really hard to acquire, even moreso than the original one from the wave.

I got her, but was super unlucky that it came broken in the arm and ankle, and by that time it was sold out and it hasn’t been up ever since 

On 6/26/2021 at 3:25 AM, enzosaurusrex said:

Did people who wanted Silk even get her new figure? IIRC she was really hard to acquire, even moreso than the original one from the wave.

Nope, I still don't have a Silk after she sold out so quickly. It's why I'm super apathetic to whether they do this again; its not like I'll be able to get the winner anyway.

On 6/25/2021 at 11:12 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

They totally could make whatever the fans want, they'd however have to make the vote a year in advance, and release the figure the following year, but simple as that, do the vote this year, and by this time next year give us the fig, they did things that way years ago.

In all likelihood it would be closer to two years, which is probably why they’re not doing it that way. After two years, many people would’ve forgotten all about it.

On 6/28/2021 at 1:51 AM, Benn said:

In all likelihood it would be closer to two years, which is probably why they’re not doing it that way. After two years, many people would’ve forgotten all about it.

Seems to be the case; after all Songbird was a fan choice winner and everyone forgot about her.