Add one accessory

Dabboi

Easy; just add one accessory to a figure that would make it near perfect. 

My choice:

A flat hand for Captain America, so he can salute.

If you want to consider a pair of hands or a pair of identical energy effects, as one accessory then go for it!

On 6/30/2021 at 2:09 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Does it count that I say A Neutral head for Gwenpool or a unmasked head, either one would have made that figure the figure I trully wanted, those stupid face heads they don't cut it.

Of course! I mostly have her posed like she's taking a selfie, so i use the stuck out tongue head. But an unmasked head would have nice, especially for a character they probably won't remake for awhile.

On 6/30/2021 at 2:28 AM, Dabboi said:

Of course! I mostly have her posed like she's taking a selfie, so i use the stuck out tongue head. But an unmasked head would have nice, especially for a character they probably won't remake for awhile.

That's my problem, they probably won't remake her for awhile, I thought they might have at one point during the last year, because she had a solo comic run for a bit (which was really fun), but that time passed for her, I just wish they packed her first go the right way because I love that figure otherwise, it's a perfect rendition of her, but she's buttaface 😉

On 6/30/2021 at 3:48 AM, leokearon said:

Neutral head for Thunderstike, Hood, etc.

Yeah I always have been the guy saying, if you are going to release a figure with an expression, please always include a neutral face, why Hasbro do you think we like you predetermining what are figures are expressing,

On 6/30/2021 at 2:09 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Does it count that I say A Neutral head for Gwenpool or a unmasked head, either one would have made that figure the figure I trully wanted, those stupid face heads they don't cut it.

At least we got the Mafex, which I think is probably as close to definitive as we could ever have. Near flawlessly captures the Gurihiru art and came with plenty of accessories. It's just a little costly.

On 6/30/2021 at 1:12 AM, Dabboi said:

Easy; just add one accessory to a figure that would make it near perfect. 

My choice:

A flat hand for Captain America, so he can salute.

If you want to consider a pair of hands or a pair of identical energy effects, as one accessory then go for it!

I’ve seen people using Falcon’s flying hand as a Cap salute hand.

my 1st pick would be comic Falcon getting a redwing accessory 

MODOK should’ve come with an effect piece for his mental blasts, but that’s easier to jury rig. not so easy to create a 1:12 scale bird.

on the mcu side, wasp should’ve come with a shrunken wasp accessory 

On 6/30/2021 at 6:53 AM, Fyrefly21 said:

At least we got the Mafex, which I think is probably as close to definitive as we could ever have. Near flawlessly captures the Gurihiru art and came with plenty of accessories. It's just a little costly.

Yes the Mafex is fantastic, it really is the best Gwenpool, it's just way too expensive, I would have appreciated Hasbro giving it just that touch of love it needed with the extra head. 

On 6/30/2021 at 3:09 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Man, I really wish that figure didn't look like Miley Cyrus cosplaying Gwenpool. If only Hasbro had tried to capture even a sliver of Gurihiru's style.

On 6/30/2021 at 2:18 PM, ADour said:

Man, I really wish that figure didn't look like Miley Cyrus cosplaying Gwenpool. If only Hasbro had tried to capture even a sliver of Gurihiru's style.

Yes exactly my issue, and it really is all the Heads fault, and it's more then just not including a neutral head, it's also spot on to say she didn't even really look like gwen does in the comics. I really wish they would take a second crack at it. Hasbro how about Gwenpool & Batroc 2-pack! , so we can get two new version of both of them.

Very recent example, but I think the Modular Iron Man figure would have been perfect if it came with a set of two snap-on accessories (I'm using the "a set counts as an accessory" card). I'll always value that Hasbro included a nanotech cannon for the Model-Prime Iron Man figure to reflect its nanoweapon shtick. It was a "going the extra mile" kind of thing. So I really wish they had done something like that for the Modular Iron Man. Here's hoping those accessories come in the inevitable retro re-release.

On 6/30/2021 at 7:29 PM, ADour said:

Very recent example, but I think the Modular Iron Man figure would have been perfect if it came with a set of two snap-on accessories (I'm using the "a set counts as an accessory" card). I'll always value that Hasbro included a nanotech cannon for the Model-Prime Iron Man figure to reflect its nanoweapon shtick. It was a "going the extra mile" kind of thing. So I really wish they had done something like that for the Modular Iron Man. Here's hoping those accessories come in the inevitable retro re-release.

Yeah, a modular armour with no modules was strange

On 6/30/2021 at 8:30 PM, Gigantor said:

Alternate heads, 1 yelling  or with gritted teeth & 1 either stoic or just mean looking.  

Yup.. this ^

this was going to be my exact port if @Gigantor hadn’t beat me to it. Every masked or helmeted character has an unmasked head and every unmasked character has an alternate expression.

how is an alternate head not standard for EVERY figure by now?!?

On 7/1/2021 at 3:20 AM, leokearon said:

Yeah, a modular armour with no modules was strange

This Modular Armor has always been a bit of a mystery for me. I’ve asked the board for info to get a better understanding ( why is it called modular: because of the add on weapons, did Tony  pilot this suit: yes but there was a similar remote armor)

Does any one have pics of the Modular Armor utilizing its modules?

I had the old ToyBiz line where this Armor was the centerpiece but I always assumed the snap on parts were a toy line  invention ..