New Marvel Legends Reveal Coming This Friday (7/2) - What's In The Box???

JayC

On 7/2/2021 at 5:42 PM, tarot said:

Damn hasbro. Why did you put the captain in this? Now I have to get it.

Also what with elvis modok? Was it part of next wave or the modok TV series?

It's from Nextwave, which explains the Captain being included

I feel like I have to get this only because The Captain is part of it. It just makes me all the more glad that I didn't buy the other MODOK - (and this one comes fully assembled!). It will make a fun alternate to my ToyBiz version.

Well, this is certainly a surprise. Not for me, but I can’t deny it’s actually kind of hilariously awesome. It does make me a little worried though. So far we have this and Venom coming to Pulsecon, likely Excalibur too. Anything for the MCU? Unless we’re getting more than usual for it this year, usually we just get a comic and MCU set.

On 6/30/2021 at 3:01 PM, LordVenger said:

Yea. Your right on that. The real question is what book is it sitting on? That may be a hint. Anyone recognize the art at the bottom of the cover?

Good catch on this! That's totally a Nextwave TPB sitting under the box. Turns out it actually was a hint.