Iron Man Marvel Legends The Infinity Saga Iron Man Mark III Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Dan Who? Reviews takes a look at the new Iron Man Marvel Legends The Infinity Saga Iron Man Mark III figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-36.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-01.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-02.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-03.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-04.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-05.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-06.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-07.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-08.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-09.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-10.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-11.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-12.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-13.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-14.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-15.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-16.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-17.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-18.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-19.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-20.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-21.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-22.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-23.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-24.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-25.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-26.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-27.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-28.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-29.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-30.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-31.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-32.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-33.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-34.JPG

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-35.JPG

A welcome upgrade from the first MCU Iron Man figure. And I even like the color.

All in-jokes aside, this is a great figure; I disagree with the reviewer on it being the best armor, because I like the Avengers Mark 7 better. In fact, since I don't collect much from the MCU, the mark VII stood out as it was the first MCU Iron Man I bought. 

The few complaints I have are the same for his other armors: the Repulsor blast hand has no hinge articulation and I thought this version was going to have that. The white repulsor aperture looks fine to me and what they should have done was have those as separate plugs for the palms, and added blast effects when he's actually firing. Iron Man should come standard with at least 4 blasts, 2 for repulsors and 2 for the boot jets.

Once again, really like the color. The MCU armor's red has usually been a kind of dull shade,  which for the movie is more accurate, but I much prefer a more vibrant hue. Good job!

It looks fantastic, but I really wish it used a darker red. Hasbro should have kept the colors from their 2008 version of this figure. I also can't help but compare this to the ZD Toys figure. Seems like that one will keep reigning supreme. That being said, please get on with the MKs 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6, Hasbro. This is a set for which I can't stand a slow-burn roll-out.

Also, "Would you rather be a gaping hole or do you prefer that it's sculpted in there and painted white?" What about both? Other companies do it.

Oh Dan has this already, I guess maybe these Infinity Saga figures will be hitting sooner then September, I don't really care about this figure I guess it looks nice for what it is, doesn't really stand out though, looks like another movie IM figure to me, I think I actually like the Mark 7 that came out more. I guess I'm not the best judge because so many of these movie armors look samey to me, would have been more fun to see something different like Mark XX or Mark XXXI

How come was this reviewed so early?? In any case I like this figure, not gonna get it though at least anytime soon, cause I need to save some money. I think that the red though should have been darker, who knows it might also be the reason why I'm kinda hesitant on getting it...cool figure besides that. 

On 7/5/2021 at 3:03 PM, JohnF said:

How come was this reviewed so early?? In any case I like this figure, not gonna get it though at least anytime soon, cause I need to save some money. I think that the red though should have been darker, who knows it might also be the reason why I'm kinda hesitant on getting it...cool figure besides that. 

One of the many advantages of not living in North America is that other countries, particularly in the UK and Europe is that we may get figure before them.

On 7/5/2021 at 3:38 PM, tarot said:

One of the many advantages of not living in North America is that other countries, particularly in the UK and Europe is that we may get figure before them.

Yeah, exclusivity only counts for the country it's designed for. Like did I see that the Cap Walker isn't supposed to be out in the states until August, yet my LCS has it  

I'm revising my take on this figure. It does have a lot of good things about it, but mine arrived today and yes, those arms are short. I mean WAY short. They clearly don't belong on this figure. Once you have the figure in hand, the arms look almost ridiculous. Maybe not Tyrannosaurus Rex ridiculous, but in that neighborhood. And again I must ask, how, and why, did this happen?? Hasbro plainly did a lot of great work on this figure updating it from the first MCU Iron Man action figure, so how did such a gaffe happen?? 

On 7/5/2021 at 5:38 PM, tarot said:

I've actually noticed that recently with the D+ wave, as it shiped here (Europe) pretty early compared to it's release date, but not earlier than a lot of people who reviewed it and from what I know live in North America. That's why I was surprised, but in any case that works for me cause I'd prefer not to wait until late August.