Marvel Select Titanium Man In-Hand Figure Images

JayC

We have new in-hand images to share with you today of the upcoming Marvel Select Titanium Man figure from Diamond Select Toys. A big thanks to articulatrix who has already gotten his hands on the figure for taking these images and sending them to us to share.

The figure stand about 9.5" tall and includes and alternate Boris Bullski head and interchangeable hands. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Marvel-Select-Titanium-Man 0.jpg

Marvel-Select-Titanium-Man 1.jpg

Marvel-Select-Titanium-Man 2.jpg

Marvel-Select-Titanium-Man 3.jpg

Marvel-Select-Titanium-Man 4.jpg

Marvel-Select-Titanium-Man 5.jpg

Marvel-Select-Titanium-Man 6.jpg

Marvel-Select-Titanium-Man 7.jpg

Marvel-Select-Titanium-Man 9.jpg

Marvel-Select-Titanium-Man.jpg

He looks fantastic. The only thing that bugs me is his unhappy yellow frown. I know it's accurate but I've also seen it in green instead of yellow. I would have preferred green so it looks more of a costume detail instead of a mouth. Villains are not intimidating when it looks like they are ready to cry....of course this is IMHO.

On 7/7/2021 at 10:28 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Awesome lookin figure! When/If ML gets to him, I hope they don’t make him so dark green.

That dark metallic green is how he's supposed to look, though. IF Legends does him I doubt they'll make him quite that tall (even though it looks fine to me), but in any event, this is what they should be striving for.

On 7/7/2021 at 12:40 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Great figure! Does he scale well with legends? Meaning is he that big in the comics?

He is indeed big, even without the armor, in the comics. But Iron Man will knock him down to size. Especially if he gets his buddy Rock Python to help!

Man, Legends really needs to get on that Vanguard figure and a classic Crimson Dynamo!!

Boris Bullski.. Stan sure loved naming his creations with the same letter for the first and last name.. 

the fearsome and classic Bullski clan. Nothing says evil Russian like “Boris” and “Ski”..

On 7/7/2021 at 2:47 PM, Atlantis said:

That dark metallic green is how he's supposed to look, though. IF Legends does him I doubt they'll make him quite that tall (even though it looks fine to me), but in any event, this is what they should be striving for.

A blend of flats and shines throughout the figure would be better looking imo than this all out dark metallic everywhere. I just like my classic figures to look like they flew right off the pages most times. But if he is supposed to be dark metal green, then that means classic Iron Man is supposed to be dark metal gold. I understand those that like the realistic, metallic, modernization applied to their figures but I’m not sold on that view entirely when it comes to the classic comic book legends in their classic comic book designs. It’s like the new Nova for me…. I dislike the gold they threw on and would’ve been happier if it were yellow. That’s just me though. Even the new modular armor we just got. It’s a pet peeve I wish I didn’t have. 😭🙂

On 7/7/2021 at 5:22 PM, McHogan said:

Boris Bullski.. Stan sure loved naming his creations with the same letter for the first and last name.

The alliterative names helped Stan keep track of the characters he was making up, especially as there were so many across so many books n a short span of time. The only problem was when he goofed and called Banner's girlfriend Betty Brant instead of Betty Ross, and that Spider-Man was Peter Palmer. 🤷‍♂️

On 7/7/2021 at 6:46 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

A blend of flats and shines throughout the figure would be better looking imo than this all out dark metallic everywhere. I just like my classic figures to look like they flew right off the pages most times. But if he is supposed to be dark metal green, then that means classic Iron Man is supposed to be dark metal gold. I understand those that like the realistic, metallic, modernization applied to their figures but I’m not sold on that view entirely when it comes to the classic comic book legends in their classic comic book designs. It’s like the new Nova for me…. I dislike the gold they threw on and would’ve been happier if it were yellow. That’s just me though. Even the new modular armor we just got. It’s a pet peeve I wish I didn’t have. 😭🙂

You’re not alone, the odd inclusion of gold in place if yellow, even on classic design like Nova and Captain Marvel ( or more modern looks like Modular IM) just look a little off. 

Im with you, I’d prefer they had gone with the classic colors version right off the bat instead of rebuying them when they are inevitably released again

On 7/7/2021 at 8:53 PM, RyanDaly said:

The alliterative names helped Stan keep track of the characters he was making up, especially as there were so many across so many books n a short span of time. The only problem was when he goofed and called Banner's girlfriend Betty Brant instead of Betty Ross, and that Spider-Man was Peter Palmer. 🤷‍♂️

Always good information, appreciate you!

On 7/7/2021 at 5:32 PM, McHogan said:

You’re not alone, the odd inclusion of gold in place if yellow, even on classic design like Nova and Captain Marvel ( or more modern looks like Modular IM) just look a little off. 

Im with you, I’d prefer they had gone with the classic colors version right off the bat instead of rebuying them when they are inevitably released again

That "gold" on Nova came out like a real dull mustard, almost tarnished green colour. They shouldve gone with just yellow. And what's with not having the sunburst nova on his back??