Marvel Legends 6" Iron Man Wave Classic Ultron Video Review And Images

JayC

If I had any complaints for this figure, it would be that he's  not as beefy as I would expect....the energy effect leaking out of his mouth is not something I recall Ultron ever having, however it still looks way cool. They should think about making the bubbles black next time. 

For so long we've had to wait on a legit Ultron...why has it been mockery and foolishness for all these years?? But at long last, the wait is over!!

Amen! I have waited nearly twenty years of collecting Marvel Legends to finally get the classic Ultron 6 figure! Finally getting some Avengers villains. Now if Hasbro could just see their way to giving us Graviton, Ionic Count Nefaria, The Collector, The Grandmaster, The Executioner and perhaps Dr. Spectrum to complete the Squadron Sinister.

It confounds me why its taken so long, especially seeing how this guy is a staple of the Avengers' saga. And Marvel Universe did him about what, 9, 10 years ago? It seemed to me for a long time that once the MU (4") figure was done the ML (6") was sure to follow. HA. And equally confusing, the MCU Ultron....if they were trying in some way to make his face look anything like James Spader it was an epic fail. So why not just go with Ultron's actual look?? 

Well enough griping...I'll just celebrate that at long last, ULTRON LIVES....

• 3 weeks later...

Ultron: "You will succumb to the blows of my Adamantium fists little Godling" KATOOOM!

Hercules: "Zounds, his fists hit like Thor's hammer"!

Black Knight: "My sword...it had no effect on him"!

Ultron: "How many times will you sling your so called vaunted shield at me Captain, you know it cannot dent, let along damage my Adamantium body"

Cap: "I can do this all day"!

TOoUstp.jpg