Marvel Legends Deluxe Maestro Figure In-Hand Images

JayC

Uggghhh......such a boring repaint. Yawn. I can get over the fact that these two go to the same gym and follow the same exact workout routine, but the fact that they both shop at the same store for their trousers is really a bit too much to be coincidence. At least Maestro took some time to stop a Claire's and Rulk has a decent barber and a membership to a tanning salon. Otherwise I'd think these were the same figure.

On 7/8/2021 at 4:12 PM, RyanDaly said:

Good-looking figure, more or less from the waist up. Really wish they had given him different legs and boots to differentiate him from 80th Hulk, Gray Hulk, SDCC Hulk, Red Hulk, and Composite Hulk who all used the exact same body. I'm glad I canceled my pre-order. 

Same, they didn't even give him boots

I was excited at first about this guy and even preordered him... still debated after that choice... then amazon kills my pre order and i didnt re-pre-order XD.. He just doesnt do it for me. I like Maestro as a character but this figure is BORING.. I agree with all of you, if they had given him boots to differentiate him from the 5 other hulks, Id say hed be a much easier get to justify. He doesnt really even come with anything and that windswept hair is just the dumbest thing to have. Stop giving characters windswept hair unless you give an alt stoic head. Id buy him on a sale, but def not for retail.

On 7/8/2021 at 8:12 PM, EvilHayato said:

I was excited at first about this guy and even preordered him... still debated after that choice... then amazon kills my pre order and i didnt re-pre-order XD.. He just doesnt do it for me. I like Maestro as a character but this figure is BORING.. I agree with all of you, if they had given him boots to differentiate him from the 5 other hulks, Id say hed be a much easier get to justify. He doesnt really even come with anything and that windswept hair is just the dumbest thing to have. Stop giving characters windswept hair unless you give an alt stoic head. Id buy him on a sale, but def not for retail.

Yea. He definitely needs something else to set him apart. Probably should have looked like this   

40F7D737-80FA-447C-87FC-4AAA589D1CDE.png

On 7/9/2021 at 2:12 AM, LordVenger said:

Yea. Right. Some shoulder pieces would have been nice. 

Anything would have been better then this half assed figure we got, they did the minimal , and I see majority of us are not convinced

even if they did this armored look, I would have been into this figure, and they did that look in 3.75, but clearly it took too much new tooling, they just hoped we would continue to buy into getting 40 hulks with the same buck no matter what.

spacer.png

On 7/8/2021 at 10:52 PM, MagnaPrime said:

Honestly, I think the paint job is really good on this.  Somehow the wash on the body looks really great here.

What wash? All they did was do very minimal spray/tampo on a few key areas. There is very little paint on this at all.

On 7/9/2021 at 2:06 AM, LordVenger said:

Yea. He definitely needs something else to set him apart. Probably should have looked like this   

Hell yes. This is the preferred look and would have distinguished him from the others and not feel like a cheap cash grab. Also I m really not a big fan of the hulk molds baby feet so having boots would help that. 

On 7/9/2021 at 1:06 AM, LordVenger said:

This woulda been Hasbro's best approach. They coulda even used the same pants, just give the guy some damn boots. Just a little bit of extra effort woulda gone a long way for a bit of fan service for the fans that push this line along. I would assume that some day they plan to do a Smart Hulk, and when they do he better damn well have boots. They coulda just got it over with on this figure and had them at the ready when Smulk eventually came around. I wouldn't even have minded waiting for this figure a little longer or even till after they did Smulk, if they'd just did the damn thing right. The head sculpt is on point. The ashy looking, washed out green color scheme is almost perfect, the jewelry is pretty good, if minimalistic, but the rest is just lazy and unmotivated. Try again later Hasbo, but for this effort, bite a cack.