Next Week Is Shaping Up To Be A Big Week For Marvel Legends Reveals

JayC

Hasbro today announced that they will be holding another Fan Friday event next week on the 16th at 11am ET. I hoping it will be pretty Fantastic. You should also expect a new official Marvel Legends reveal to be made on Monday (7/12) to kick the week off as well. We of course will have full coverage of all of it right here on MarvelousNews.

Fan-First-Friday-July.jpg

On 7/8/2021 at 2:38 PM, JayC said:
Hasbro today announced that they will be holding another Fan Friday event next week on the 16th at 11am ET. I hoping it will be pretty Fantastic. You should also expect a new official Marvel Legends reveal to be made on Monday (7/12) to kick the week off as well. We of course will have full coverage of all of it right here on MarvelousNews.

Fan-First-Friday-July.jpg

Given other companies are starting to reveal their What If? merchandise and we just saw that giant Funko Galactus, I am expecting there'll be a What If? and Fantastic Four focus here.

On 7/8/2021 at 8:43 PM, watanabefan said:

Given other companies are starting to reveal their What If? merchandise and we just saw that giant Funko Galactus, I am expecting there'll be a What If? and Fantastic Four focus here.

They said in the last livestream that Marvel themselves will reveal most stuff from the Disney+ series, so expect themselves to do that.

But I think you are right about the f4. Both the Retro and Haslab.

Last May after all of the Infinity Saga reveals, Dan Yun suggested that July would be as big if not bigger for Legends, so anniversary themed Fantastic Four wave and long expected FF HasLab project seem like the only reasonable things that could compete. 

I'm also holding them to their word that this HasLab item won't be more expensive than the Sentinel. 

Also, yes, please, give us Hercules!

Oh boy, well I assume we will see Fantastic Four stuff, What If stuff, that's the prediction, but watch it's just a fan channel business suit pepper pots and a target exclusive alligator loki. Haslab will be a 14'' inch Jamie Bell as The Thing figure with real rock feel.

Yeah, I'd bet on:

Monday:  Eternals Wave "Official" Reveal OR Disney+ Wave II/What If? Wave hints (or official announcement that Sylvie will be in that wave...the rest of the wave will parcel out along with the episodes like the previous Disney+ stuff).

Fan First Friday:

Retro FF Wave Reveal

HasLab Probably-Galactus Reveal

MAYBE Excalibur Set Reveal

But probably not more than that, though they may go over the AoA Wave II figures with protos in-hand.

Aaaaaaannnnnddddduuh........let the rumblings about the Excalibur box set begin. Go!!!!

I'd love to see it. It's the one bright point this comic figure fan, and others, have been waiting the entire year for, but it's not gonna happen. They're gonna milk this bad boy till the udders fall off. Maybe they'll show the back of a sleeve of Shadowcat or something.

I’ll forget about the 11 am start time, jump on this site around 4 to see a few things I really want, all pre-orders where I have free shipping will be sold out, I’ll have to decide if I want to take the chance I’ll find them in stores or spend shipping at an online retailer that up charges by a few bucks so a figure I should be able to get at retail price will be (being generous here) $10 more...

maybe I should leave myself a note...

Was browsing on Amazon to see what some Legends were going for and I’ve got to say, I’d hate to try and play catch up with the sheer amount of Legends product out there. 

Also, was shocked a little to see certain MCU sets that were so easy to grab at original release have skyrocketed. $75 for Ant-Man / Yellowjacket?!? Others like Iron Man/ Iron Spidey 2 pack near $200 is less of a shock. Never saw this one in the wild and paid a markup to get the one I have. Children of Thanos still $$$ 

with this big reveal coming next week it goes to show you got to grab the ones you want when you see them ( if you can afford them!) cause if you hesitate you may end up paying double or triple later

On 7/8/2021 at 6:56 PM, McHogan said:

Was browsing on Amazon to see what some Legends were going for and I’ve got to say, I’d hate to try and play catch up with the sheer amount of Legends product out there. 

Also, was shocked a little to see certain MCU sets that were so easy to grab at original release have skyrocketed. $75 for Ant-Man / Yellowjacket?!? Others like Iron Man/ Iron Spidey 2 pack near $200 is less of a shock. Never saw this one in the wild and paid a markup to get the one I have. Children of Thanos still $$$ 

with this big reveal coming next week it goes to show you got to grab the ones you want when you see them ( if you can afford them!) cause if you hesitate you may end up paying double or triple later

To be fair, I never understood why that Ant-Man set was never more popular. The Yellowjacket is an incredible figure and one that was long overdue and the Ant-Man is much improved from the original. To your point, I’ve learned that the hard way. Hopefully I never have to do something like drop $300 on the SDCC Defenders set again.

On 7/9/2021 at 2:00 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

you forgot and one to keep half way open, like just the side flap of the box ajar.

Ha. Does anyone do that? Is that a thing? And by the way @Gigantor I’m just kidding with you. You know I also have no interest in an all Loki wave. Unless it’s all classic comic Loki related figs. Then maybe. 

On 7/9/2021 at 10:07 PM, LordVenger said:

Ha. Does anyone do that? Is that a thing? And by the way @Gigantor I’m just kidding with you. You know I also have no interest in an all Loki wave. Unless it’s all classic comic Loki related figs. Then maybe. 

I am not amused 😉 .  Truth be told, I'm good with the classic Loki they gave us. That's how he looked in the comics for what, his 1st 30 yrs or so before they started giving him different looks. To me, that fig has his most iconic look & I'm done buying anymore Loki figs. He is also in scale with 80th anniv Thor.