Next Week Is Shaping Up To Be A Big Week For Marvel Legends Reveals

JayC

With it being all but confirmed yesterday that the next Hasbro Haslab Marvel Legends project would be for a new Galactus figure, Hasbro has begun to release teaser images ahead of today's live-stream event where the figure will be officially announced and likely go up for pre-order. Things kick off at 11am ET so be sure to check back then for all the details.

Galactus-Teaser.jpg

I'll hold judgement until after the reveal, but as someone who bought 3 of the HasLab Sentinels, I think that I'm likely going to pass on this one. I still have both the Toy Biz BAF Galactus and the Hasbro Infinite Galactus, and I think it's likely that I just stick with those rather than shell out $400 here.... but we'll see.

On 7/16/2021 at 10:21 AM, MonsterChris said:

Okay, guesses for total figure height?  I'm invoking Price is Right rules: closest without going over wins.  My guess is 38".

Im thinking it will be a little taller than the Sentinel for no other reason than to be able to say this is now their biggest ML figure ever.  What the tier add ons end up being IMO will make or break this one which we probably wont get to know right away.

On 7/16/2021 at 10:35 AM, JayC said:

Im thinking it will be a little taller than the Sentinel for no other reason than to be able to say this is now their biggest ML figure ever.  What the tier add ons end up being IMO will make or break this one which we probably wont get to know right away.

Yesterday I would have agreed with you about the height.  What's the Sentinel, 26" and change?  Without knowing what the project was I would have guessed that a theoretical Haslab Galactus might be 30", but looking at that picture...man.  If Mr. Fantastic is around 6", and if we're measuring to the top of the helmet or helmet fins (whichever reaches higher), I've got to stick with 38" as my final answer.

Guess we'll know in a few.

On 7/16/2021 at 6:30 AM, Reno said:

I'll hold judgement until after the reveal, but as someone who bought 3 of the HasLab Sentinels, I think that I'm likely going to pass on this one. I still have both the Toy Biz BAF Galactus and the Hasbro Infinite Galactus, and I think it's likely that I just stick with those rather than shell out $400 here.... but we'll see.

I couldn't justify a Sentinel at $300.00....certainly not this guy at anything above that. I get it, they need to make a profit.....but its gonna have to be without my dollars. Looks good though. And for the fans that really wanted him, CONGRATULATIONS!!

On 7/16/2021 at 10:15 AM, Atlantis said:

And for the fans that really wanted him, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well, the fans that really want a Galactus, AND are willing to foot the ridiculous bill for a massively over-produced POS. Otherwise, that 32 inches? That also represents the size of the d!#k there telling the rest of us to go eat.

That's okay though. At this point, the feeling's mutual.