Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Figures in-Hand looks

JayC

Some dry brush really would have put that figure much closer to source material, but the way it is just good enough from far but up close it really looks like plastic toy,  when it could have been really impressive must have figure  with additional paint apps. If it goes on sale its justifiable to get it for some dry brushing tho.

Agreed, some additional paints and washes would've really benefited this figure. I still think this would've been a great project if they had made it to where Obadiah could be in the cockpit. Still, this is a great buy especially for those who loved the first Iron Man movie. 

On 7/9/2021 at 10:01 PM, Atlantis said:

I still think this would've been a great project if they had made it to where Obadiah could be in the cockpit.

That would have been incredibly difficult. Not with a whole figure, anyway. Otherwise articulation would be seriously compromised. The best Hot Toys was able to do was a partial Obadiah--torso and head. I would have loved if Hasbro had done something like that, but it would have made for a more expensive figure, too, no doubt.

I agree with everyone saying needs some additional paint, looks just way to flat and lacks definition the way it is, like a huge gray hunk of plastic, really needed a wash or some deco accents, I'm cool without this, I love how big it is. I like the Obadiah head sculpt, but maybe because I just love Jeff Bridges, and it looks damn like him.

Echoing what others have said about Iron Monger- the sculpt is great and detailed, but the figure really looks plastic-y. This is a premium, collector-targeted set, with a $70.00 price tag- they probably could've spent 10-25 cents on some more paint, and made the figure look much better, with just a simple wash to bring out the details and cut down on the plastic look.

Very happy to get Obadiah in figure form. Hasbro really needs to work on better-looking elbow articulation for suited arms, even if it means switching them to a simple ball joint, instead of the double joints- it's just hard for the elbows to NOT look awkward. Still, he looks pretty great overall. 

A nice set- a shame Hasbro went a bit cheap on the paint job. 

Hasbro's new Marvel Legends Infinity Saga line has already started hitting stores overseas and with that we have new in-hand images for the Avengers: Age of Ultron Quicksilver figure to share with you thanks to Come, See Toys. The figure comes with 2 Pairs of hands annd 3 Ultron drone parts. For those in the US you can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 9.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver 26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Infinity-Saga-Quicksilver.jpg

God its upsetting I'm going to miss out on these I got to get a new job quick no pun intended. I absolutely love this figure it's my favorite quicksilver figure to date wish it was the Evan Peters quicksilver from days of future past but I'll take this I gotta save up

It looks okay, some of those pictures the face sculpt looks like it leaves a bit to be desired, it's good they finally released this figure it's so long overdue, but I personally have no want for this myself, also here in Canada this figure is $39.99, that's just madness to me, sorry this isn't worth 40 bucks.

On 7/9/2021 at 8:07 PM, Satam said:

That would have been incredibly difficult. Not with a whole figure, anyway. Otherwise articulation would be seriously compromised. The best Hot Toys was able to do was a partial Obadiah--torso and head. I would have loved if Hasbro had done something like that, but it would have made for a more expensive figure, too, no doubt.

Difficult, no doubt. That's why I said it would've been a great Project. See if it could be done. At one time industry people felt it would've been incredibly difficult to get double jointed knees and elbows, bicep swivels and good to realistic faces on a toy. But see where we are today. To be honest though its not a priority for me at this point; I want to see some long over-due characters (El Aguila, Angel, Red Wolf, Banshee, Viper, Firelord, for ex) get made, and to see them finish off teams like Inhumans and Guardians of the Galaxy.

On 7/11/2021 at 12:30 PM, Figurealm said:

The headsculpt is better then the prototype. Look forward to picking this up! Was hoping to get a Hawkeye from AOU or Civil War, but hopefully with the new Hawkeye show coming out we can get one there. Would love an AOU Wanda to go beside this.

I want  both AOU Wandas.

Hasbro's new Marvel Legends Infinity Saga line has already started hitting stores overseas and with that we have new in-hand images for the Thor: Ragnarok Surtur figure to share with you thanks to Come, See Toys. The figure comes with 2 Pairs of hands and sword. For those in the US you can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

00Surtur.jpg

Surtur 1.jpg

Surtur 2.jpg

Surtur 3.jpg

Surtur 4.jpg

Surtur 5.jpg

Surtur 6.jpg

Surtur 7.jpg

Surtur 8.jpg

Surtur 9.jpg

Surtur 10.jpg

Surtur 11.jpg

Surtur 12.jpg

Surtur 13.jpg

Surtur 14.jpg

Surtur 15.jpg

Surtur 16.jpg

Surtur 17.jpg

Surtur 18.jpg

Surtur 19.jpg

Surtur 20.jpg

Surtur 21.jpg

Surtur 22.jpg

Surtur 23.jpg

Surtur 24.jpg

Surtur 25.jpg

Surtur 26.jpg

Surtur looks great. I wouldn't have minded an alternate head, but in this case, I can deal without a neutral-expression head. Hopefully The Destroyer is on Hasbro's "radar" for a future release like this.

Quicksilver looks good- the hair just looks a little "chunky" and plasticy, but it's a pretty minor gripe that's probably much less noticeable if you're not looking close-up. The Ultron parts are a fun addition, but it's weird that there's still no Ultron drone. Hasbro seems to avoid doing "army builder" figures for MCU, which is really odd, since a lot of people would buy multiples of them.