Marvel Legends Fan-Channel Hercules Figure Images And Details (Images and Details Added)

JayC

We first saw this figure back in April, and now Hasbro has officially revealed their new Fan-Channel exclusive comic book based Marvel Legends Classic Hercules figure which you can pre-order at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. See official details and images below.

The hero of Olympus, Hercules uses his mythic strength to prove he is worthy of immortality.

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors.

The figure comes with the following:
-2 Head sculpts
-Mace weapon

April-Marvel-Monday-1001__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Classic-Hercules-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Classic-Hercules-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Classic-Hercules-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Classic-Hercules-04.jpg

I was hoping he and Tigra were the comic figure reveals of a Captain America wave, or possibly a 2nd Iron Man wave. Either way, I'm happy to get it. In all honesty, this was probably the best way to get Herc in his little shorty shorts and Tigra in her string bikini out to the public without triggering the uber moms that troll retail aisles for things that offend. Now, lets get Goblin Queen on plate.

Hercules doesn't get good costumes. This harness is as ridiculous here as it was when they introduced it in the comics. The orange and green color motif from his first outfit has nothing to do with Greek attire. Nonetheless, the figure looks great!  Mace doesn't look too bad either. They should've given him a more serious head to go along with smilin jack,  though. 

On 7/12/2021 at 10:59 AM, Jormungand said:

Really like the buc they used here... the same one as the new Sabretooth? Anyway, looking forward to adding him to my Avengers and Thor figures. The recent modern Hercules was too small and thin in my opinion. Glad to see they reworked him for this release.

Pretty sure it’s the same buck as before with new legs.

I wonder if they'll put Doc Samson or Wonderman on this buck? Hercules is actually supposed to be taller than Simon. I still wanna see Wonderman in his original green/red outfit, the safari jacket, and the Ionic energy form. But whatever outfit, he needs to be on the same buck. Once Hercules comes out in his classic outfit, they should use this exact buck.

On 7/12/2021 at 10:38 AM, Reno said:

This figure might be just a little too naked for me. Feel like we wouldn't be likely to get a female figure with similar level of coverage (but still decent). For example, Goblin Queen.

We got Magik, Emma Frost and Angela. There was also a Shanna figure, though I believe that was a SDCC thing. Then of course Tigra's on the way. 

On 7/12/2021 at 2:59 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Isn't Namor in less? I mean at least Herc is wearing boots and that harness thingy. 

Looks solid as a figure and I'm looking forward to adding it to my Avengers shelf.

That’s what I was just thinking — Sub-Mariner, Weapon X, KaZar? 🤷‍♂️ 

On 7/12/2021 at 2:31 PM, Atlantis said:

We got Magik, Emma Frost and Angela. There was also a Shanna figure, though I believe that was a SDCC thing. Then of course Tigra's on the way. 

On 7/12/2021 at 2:34 PM, watanabefan said:

We're literally about to get Tigra in a bikini. 

On 7/12/2021 at 2:59 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Isn't Namor in less? I mean at least Herc is wearing boots and that harness thingy. 

Looks solid as a figure and I'm looking forward to adding it to my Avengers shelf.

On 7/12/2021 at 3:24 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Ok, I'm man enough to admit that I was wrong and didn't think it through. You guys are all correct. My bad. 😁

I dig it! I'd have preferred a serious face as an extra instead of two different smiling faces, but, that is Marvel Herc most of the time, at least back in the day. There's just something so hilarious to me about this outfit though...the look just doesn't translate to 3 dimensions without looking hilarious, haha. Still love it. Hope we get his other classic outfits soon too.

On 7/12/2021 at 3:24 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

I mean, Man-Thing, Sasquatch, and Wendigo are butt-naked...

Herc looks great. I wouldn't have minded if the non-smiling head looked a little more different- closed mouth and a bit more serious- but it's a minor nit-pick. Great figure, pre-ordered. I wonder if "retro" packaging is going to become the standard for non-MCU fan channel figures from now on? More and more of them seem to be going that route.