Marvel Legends Fan-Channel Hercules Figure Images And Details (Images and Details Added)

JayC

On 7/12/2021 at 4:58 PM, McHogan said:

Yes exactly this. I came to appreciate this version and would love an update of this from the old ToyBiz version. That one makes an appearance every now and again in the back of my display ( to hide the flaws ) be nice to let him shine at the front for once. 

The weird thing about every Hercules release whether from ToyBiz or a Hasbro or 6” or 3.75” his skin tone always comes off too shiny and as a result looks overly.. well plastic.

hoping this retro one looks a little more natural, the pics seem to indicate it will. 

My only ( minor) complaint is I wish his speedo was done more how retro visions was and covered the hips joint to make it look a little less skimpy. But it is what it is, and we are finally getting this classic version so he will be awesome

3E41BC9D-6A65-4582-BAE0-35DCF0FEC575.jpeg

let's just be thankful he's wearing what he is...

On 7/12/2021 at 4:19 PM, Gigantor said:

Gonna hold you personally responsible if they do make those 90s atrocities!

!@#%&* what was I thinking....I'm serious, some wiseass is gonna make those. Probably was about to finish off the Inhumans or give us one of the many figures we've really wanted, then say "hey let's make this bullsh1t instead". 

On 7/12/2021 at 1:58 PM, McHogan said:

3E41BC9D-6A65-4582-BAE0-35DCF0FEC575.jpeg

This Vision is all kinds of wrong. He wears briefs, not "trunks". He has a large belt, not some cheap painted on girdle or whatever that is. His boots are supposed to be pointed; again these cheap dogs painted them on and it really looks bad. The cape length is perfect, but the collar should be more curved. Most importantly, there's supposed to be a cord connecting the collar. I'll let the eyes slide here but he's supposed to have ear cups. I love the paint choice here....but just wish they'd do him correctly.

On 7/12/2021 at 10:07 PM, Jormungand said:

That is a very intriguing way to give us Avengers fans the characters we want watanabefan. I would take all those on your list and add Starfox, Grandmaster, Collector, Immortus, and two personal favorites of mine that probably qualify as D list Avengers - Stingray and Jack Of Hearts. Perhaps a 12" Super Adaptoid as a stand-alone like Surtur also?

I dunno.  I feel like Fan Channel exclusives are slightly more geared towards that "B-List" and the "C/D-List" are the characters that are used to pad out retail waves.  Likely because otherwise retailers wouldn't care much for them.  That said...I feel like Stingray probably isn't THAT far off.  He's a pretty cool-looking design and otherwise a pretty simple figure for Hasbro to make, I'd think.  Some kind of release for Photon/Monica Rambeau will be a lot more likely now that she's shown up in the MCU.  Starfox might never get made though, thanks to the whole "My superpower is date rape" thing (I know they retconned that terrible decision back out but the damage is pretty much done).

Then again, they did manage to make him in the Marvel Universe line, so who knows?

On 7/13/2021 at 2:54 AM, Atlantis said:

This Vision is all kinds of wrong. He wears briefs, not "trunks". He has a large belt, not some cheap painted on girdle or whatever that is. His boots are supposed to be pointed; again these cheap dogs painted them on and it really looks bad. The cape length is perfect, but the collar should be more curved. Most importantly, there's supposed to be a cord connecting the collar. I'll let the eyes slide here but he's supposed to have ear cups. I love the paint choice here....but just wish they'd do him correctly.

Agreed, this one is by in large, considered to be the best Vision to date, yet it has so much wrong with it that it's almost like they intentionally got all the small details wrong just to mess with us. Also, while I'm a fan of the Sunfire buck, this is far to small for Viz.

On 7/13/2021 at 11:41 AM, monron999 said:

Agreed, this one is by in large, considered to be the best Vision to date, yet it has so much wrong with it that it's almost like they intentionally got all the small details wrong just to mess with us. Also, while I'm a fan of the Sunfire buck, this is far to small for Viz.

Probably do a Ultron Family style multipack with a Vision that fixes the small details.

On 7/13/2021 at 7:22 AM, RyanDaly said:

Hasbro really missed out on the chance to do an entire Beefcake/Cheesecake wave of mostly naked characters

1. Hercules
  2. Namor the Sub-Mariner
  3. Weapon X
  4. Ka-Zar
  5. Shanna the She-Devil
  6. Arkon
  7. Deadly Nightshade

BAF: Kingpin (training)

spacer.png

I've been eyeballing that Storm Collectables E Honda for Sumo training  Kingpin but have yet to see anyone slap KPs head on it to see how it looks. If there's anyone here that owns that fig & KP, plz do so & post it.

On 7/13/2021 at 11:11 AM, leokearon said:

I wonder if it means that Tigra could be a Retro figure as well.

I think that's highly likely. We have a fairly good rundown of what the rest of the retail waves are this year, and it doesn't look like there are any Avengers ones:

- Age of Apocalypse wave 2

- Disney+ wave 2

- Eternals wave

- Spider-Man: No Way Home wave

- Retro Fantastic Four wave

On 7/13/2021 at 5:21 PM, watanabefan said:

I think that's highly likely. We have a fairly good rundown of what the rest of the retail waves are this year, and it doesn't look like there are any Avengers ones:

- Age of Apocalypse wave 2

- Disney+ wave 2

- Eternals wave

- Spider-Man: No Way Home wave

- Retro Fantastic Four wave

Wow, not buying any of the 1st 3 waves & waiting to see what comic based figs will be in Spidey wave & as for the retro FF wave, if it's Thing on the same outta scale buck they've used the 1st 2 times, I might skip the wave as well. All hinges on the ...ya know....the Thing.

On 7/13/2021 at 6:28 PM, Gigantor said:

Wow, not buying any of the 1st 3 waves & waiting to see what comic based figs will be in Spidey wave & as for the retro FF wave, if it's Thing on the same outta scale buck they've used the 1st 2 times, I might skip the wave as well. All hinges on the ...ya know....the Thing.

🎼 That thing . That thing. That thiiiinng. Ha. 

On 7/13/2021 at 3:54 AM, Atlantis said:

Oh I agree with the many little things wrong with that Vision, my only point was on the Herc figure the lack of paint on the hips give the appearance of a “banana hammock” and not even briefs. If they had painted his trucks a little further down he’d look less Magic Mike and more Super Hero. 

I just think that on any figure that wears those types of trunks, whether they have tights underneath or not, are represented better if they expand the paint more on to the hips. That little pelvis area just isn’t big enough to look like trunks. They did a great job on classic Namor,

Hasbro did the same thing on the 3.75” Marvel Universe version as well and it’s a.. .. sorry.. ..small thing but I do notice his tiiiiny shorts more than I should.