Marvel Legends Fan-Channel Hercules Figure Images And Details (Images and Details Added)

JayC

Just took another look at the render vs the actual figure. On the render the briefs are bigger and look more natural. The figures pelvic area is smaller and hence Jack those suckers waaaay up there.. 

again, not a deal breaker but visually the bigger trunks just appeal to my vision of how he was commonly drawn in this suit.  

On 7/13/2021 at 7:40 PM, McHogan said:

Just took another look at the render vs the actual figure. On the render the briefs are bigger and look more natural. The figures pelvic area is smaller and hence Jack those suckers waaaay up there.. 

again, not a deal breaker but visually the bigger trunks just appeal to my vision of how he was commonly drawn in this suit.  

5D0979BB-DEE7-4E7C-982A-CC0F9DB35EE0.jpeg

28535F6B-A99A-400E-AD36-D878973CAFCE.jpeg

473458C0-18BA-4079-B099-A7BBAA8C2959.jpeg

I think that's the belt. The belt sits lower on the official picture than in the render picture, and you should be able to push the belt up, depending on if it will sit right on his hips/abs. So you could conceivably pose hm with more of his trunks showing. 

On 7/13/2021 at 8:45 PM, RyanDaly said:

I think that's the belt. The belt sits lower on the official picture than in the render picture, and you should be able to push the belt up, depending on if it will sit right on his hips/abs. So you could conceivably pose hm with more of his trunks showing. 

I think you are right, it is the belt hanging lower. Hopefully it will stay up when pushed up without having to dab glue on it like I had to for the Jim Lee Cyclops

On 7/13/2021 at 4:40 PM, McHogan said:

5D0979BB-DEE7-4E7C-982A-CC0F9DB35EE0.jpeg

28535F6B-A99A-400E-AD36-D878973CAFCE.jpeg

473458C0-18BA-4079-B099-A7BBAA8C2959.jpeg

This is what the comics show him wearing. It looks perfectly accurate. From this or that angle, depending upon how he's posed, you'll see more or less of the briefs but there are limits to how a plastic model will compare to actual flesh and blood.

On 7/14/2021 at 1:29 AM, Gigantor said:

1151277646_HerculesvsNamor.thumb.jpg.34e20c47739695e88983ec13e62fb082.jpgThis cover is 2 long overdue figures from being replicated in figure form! And yeah, a serious Herc head is much needed!

I was jacked when Cap talked Namor into joining the Avengers, as a long time Submariner fan this was a dream come true

love that Herc provoked him into a fight to force Namor to man up. Classic Herc.

Just need Monica CM and Stingray to complete this classic cover 

On 7/16/2021 at 9:01 PM, McHogan said:

I was jacked when Cap talked Namor into joining the Avengers, as a long time Submariner fan this was a dream come true

love that Herc provoked him into a fight to force Namor to man up. Classic Herc.

Just need Monica CM and Stingray to complete this classic cover 

Amazing how good a 1 issue story plot was back then. Nowadays, today's so called great writers have to do multi parters every 4 issues or more. I was never a big fan of Stingray & even less so of him as an Avenger which if anything, he was a reservist & never was an active member if memory serves. But Wouldn't be against him being part of an Ironman retro wave as he did play a part in the "Armor wars"

On 7/20/2021 at 9:10 PM, Atlantis said:

Yes, Tigra. And Excalibur. Why has there been no news/ movement on either. I demand a recount!!

Well Tigra was revealed after Herc, so I'm expecting something soon. The Excalibur set is strange, especially as we have the pulsecon reveals

I like the one released in the Endgame Thanos BAF wave not too long ago, better than this one. This one looks much better than the Annihilus BAF that was released waaaay back in the day, but reminds me of that version most- with the goofy smile lol. But this is a step up as the original looks dated to me now, and that orange tan on him is bad lol.

On 7/26/2021 at 5:10 AM, Gigantor said:

Having fun with my version of classic Herc.

Hercules: "Feel no shame in defeat Stark, for all who receive the Gift from the Lion of Olympus share the same fate".

7IAJ638.jpgSPqqkYr.jpg

That looks really cool, sculpts on these figures are amazing, albeit limited in elbow articulation, can't wait for their female figures which seem to be amazing. 

After close look at Herc I realize he has pinless knees but  arms are with old pins and now I can't unsee it, it bothers me way too much then it should, I might be unapologetic in demanding double joints but with pineless I almost feel like ungrateful whiny fan.