2021 Fightning Armor Black And Gold Comic-Con Exclusive Fron Sen-Ti-Nel

JayC

With this year’s virtual San Diego Comic-Con just a week away, BANDAI NAMCO Collectibles (Bluefin) unveiled its 2021 Event Exclusive figures from Sentinel and Flame Toys – its final drop of collectibles launching at Comic-Con@Home. From Flame Toys’ “Transformers” collection, Bluefin presents Nemesis Prime (G1 Version) from the popular hard plastic, snap-together Fural Model product line. And from Sentinel’s “Marvel” collection, Bluefin presents Fighting Armor Iron Man (Black Version) from the innovative and highly poseable Fighting Armor figure series. Both of these 2021 Event Exclusives are special edition colorways and will be available to the general public on bluefinbrands.com starting at 9:00 am Pacific on Thursday, July 22, 2021. As always, event exclusives are offered in limited quantities and are expected to sell out quickly.

With today’s Flame Toys and Sentinel announcement, Bluefin will be offering fans nearly a dozen event exclusives during Comic-Con@Home 2021 – including its previously announced collections from both Tamashii Nations and Storm Collectibles.

Flame Toys and Sentinel 2021 Event Exclusives

FLAME TOYS

Furai Model Nemesis Prime “Transformers” (G1 Version)

This Flame Toys 2021 Event Exclusive “Transformers” Nemesis Prime is a hard plastic (ABS & PS), easy-to-assemble Furai Model kit of the modernized G1 version Optimus Prime figure in a special colorway and featuring snap-together construction and great articulation.

• Price: $90.00

• Ships August 2021

• Product Highlights:

- Approximately 6” tall

- 40+ moveable joints

- Interchangeable pairs of hands x 5

- Axe x 1

- Blaster x 1

Order here starting July 22, 2021

SENTINEL

Fighting Armor Iron Man “Marvel” (Black Version)

This Sentinel 2021 Event Exclusive “Marvel” Fighting Armor Iron Man is a special colorway action figure that features die cast metal parts and human body-like articulation as well as opening and closing shoulder repulsors.

• Ships August 2021

• Product Highlights:

- Approximately 6” tall

- Die-case metal elements

- Interchangeable pairs of hands x 2

- Display stand x 1

Order here starting July 22, 2021

Fighting-Armore-Iron-Man-Black-Gold.jpg

nemesis.jpg

On 7/15/2021 at 4:01 PM, ADour said:

I really like the persistence of the Marvel NOW! armor's color scheme. Hopefully its prevalence in the collective conscious helps Hasbro redo it sooner than later.

I passed on the black and gold Marvel NOW armor when Hasbro did it and it's one that I regret missing on.

On 7/15/2021 at 8:12 PM, Reno said:

I passed on the black and gold Marvel NOW armor when Hasbro did it and it's one that I regret missing on.

You're not missing much. Even by 2015 standards it was an underscaled figure with limited articulation, let alone today's standards. It was a very lazy repaint, with details that should have been sculpted being just painted in, not to mention the sculpt itself was 100% inaccurate to the armor from the comics.

On 7/15/2021 at 3:12 PM, Reno said:

I wouldn't worry if I were you; its a nice figure but really only hits the "NOW" armor in its colors. Judging by the anniversary, War Machine and Modular Armor suits, NOW is gonna get remade soon and this time it will be perfectly accurate. Its gonna leave the 2015 figure in the dust.

Then I nervously remember how they botched Silver Centurion....and Stealth wasnt perfect either....

• 2 months later...