Hasbro July 16, 2021 Marvel Legends Live-Stream Coverage - Haslab Galactus

JayC

On 7/10/2022 at 8:20 PM, Psychosomatic said:

Not complaining (can’t wait to get mine), but that Doom head was such an odd tier. I think I would have rather had damn near anything else. Thank God all of the other tiers were fantastic.

Same for me. Not a big selling point, but guess it's cool to have it. The most important part is the Galactus itself. Morg is a happy surprise and it looks amazing. Franky Raye is the next best bonus. Silver Surfer is a damn shame. It would have been nice if they'd gotten his size scale accurate on the 3rd time, but leave it to Hasbro to give us the same "Love it or Leave it" version they've given us twice before on that infuriating Sunfire buck. Mine will go up on Ebay in record time. This thing is just weird enough to be interesting, but it'll most likely just sit in the storage bin.

On 7/11/2022 at 10:07 AM, monron999 said:

Same for me. Not a big selling point, but guess it's cool to have it. The most important part is the Galactus itself. Morg is a happy surprise and it looks amazing. Franky Raye is the next best bonus. Silver Surfer is a damn shame. It would have been nice if they'd gotten his size scale accurate on the 3rd time, but leave it to Hasbro to give us the same "Love it or Leave it" version they've given us twice before on that infuriating Sunfire buck. Mine will go up on Ebay in record time. This thing is just weird enough to be interesting, but it'll most likely just sit in the storage bin.

I get that some will find it quirky cool but I just think it’s a complete waste of plastic. Which they say they are trying to reduce right.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

According to Hasbro's Dan Yun, those who backed last years Marvel Legends Haslab Galactus campaign should start getting their figures in November of this year. Like with the Sentinel it will likely take several weeks or even a month or so before all figures are shipped out to folks.

Haslab-Galactus-00.jpg

Haslab-Galactus-01.jpg

Haslab-Galactus-02.jpg

Haslab-Galactus-03.jpg

Haslab-Galactus-04.jpg

Haslab-Galactus-05.jpg

Haslab-Galactus-06.jpg

Haslab-Galactus-07.jpg

Haslab-Galactus-08.jpg

I actually lost track of when this thing was supposed to start shipping. It seemed like we waited many times longer for those Sentinels. If it ships in November I guess Happy Birthday to me! Now let's see what they put in this Ghost Rider Haslab to convince us to spend a minimum of $300 on. I really have a hard time seeing the Hell Charger matching up to the G.I. Joe Hiss Tank, so I think Hasbro is gonna have to sweeten the pot. Then again, Hasbro has that tendency to lower the bar as far as they can before we start to catch on.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 12:00 AM, RoMe00150 said:

I hope FedEx doesn't screw me over with this one, they said my Spider-Man 2pack was here yesterday and there is nothing at any of my doors 

Or your fedex deliver person is anything like mine then you better go check your neighbors. Happened to me three or four times. Just leave it at the wrong house. 

On 9/15/2022 at 12:46 AM, LordVenger said:

Or your fedex deliver person is anything like mine then you better go check your neighbors. Happened to me three or four times. Just leave it at the wrong house. 

This. I don't even call fedex right away anymore. I actually check the neighbors, even the person with the same last two numbers of my address on the next block over.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 9:31 AM, monron999 said:

This. I don't even call fedex right away anymore. I actually check the neighbors, even the person with the same last two numbers of my address on the next block over.

This has happened to me multiple times but in reverse. Fed Ex loves dropping packages to me that are supposed to go to a neighbor two streets away. We share the same house number so I guess close enough? If I were a jerk I’d own this guys weed whacker, air fryer and what looked like a tailpipe. 

Ive just hopped in the car and dropped them off. The first time he looked at me like it was my fault but I guess he’s gotten used to it and is appreciative. 

As we told you the other day, those lucky blokes in the UK have already started receiving their Marvel Legends Haslab Galactus figures from Pulse. So thanks to Dors we bring you some in-hand images of the figure.

Hasbro has said for those in the US the figure should start shipping to folks in November.

Galactus-01.jpg

Galactus-02.jpg

Galactus-03.jpg

Galactus-04.jpg

Galactus-05.jpg

On 10/11/2022 at 1:21 PM, McHogan said:

This has happened to me multiple times but in reverse. Fed Ex loves dropping packages to me that are supposed to go to a neighbor two streets away. We share the same house number so I guess close enough? If I were a jerk I’d own this guys weed whacker, air fryer and what looked like a tailpipe. 

Ive just hopped in the car and dropped them off. The first time he looked at me like it was my fault but I guess he’s gotten used to it and is appreciative. 

See, I don't even support this haslab thing but those that did, deserve to get their items. All that money and anxiety and waiting, and then just to have Fedex take this don't give a damn attitude? 

Don't care if its a $500.00 Galactus, or a ¢2.00 post card, people paid them to do their job.

The overall poor work ethic and attention to detail in this country is just disgraceful. We are better than this!

I can’t wait to see him show up on my doorstep!!!  I have a display case all ready for him. Now that he is paid for and the Hiss tank is paid for I fail to have any excitement for the Ghost Rider.  I think they need to focus on team sets rather than vehicles with Marvel Legends. Stick to vehicles with the GI Joe line. The Marvel Haslab team has their work cut out for them in my opinion because there isn’t really and huge figures left that would be an instant seller. I think sets like the Masters of evil, sinister six, marauders and even morlocks would be a better idea than a ghost rider car.  They also need to keep the sets in the 200.00 range to be really successful. Instead of fast profits they should look at longevity for this department.