Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Captain Marvel and Rescue 2-Pack Video Review And Images

JayC

Dan Who? Reviews takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Captain Marvel and Rescue 2-Pack from Hasbro which here in the US is being sold as a Amazon exclusive.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-01.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-02.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-03.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-04.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-05.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-06.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-07.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-08.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-09.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-10.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-11.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-12.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-13.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-14.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-15.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-16.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-17.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-18.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-19.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-20.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-21.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-22.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-23.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-24.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-25.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-26.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-27.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-28.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-29.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-30.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-31.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-32.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-33.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-34.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-35.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-36.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-37.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-38.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-39.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-40.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-41.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-42.JPG

Endgame-Captain-Marvel-Rescue-43.JPG

This is one of my least favorite sets of the line, but if it was a single Captain Marvel release it would have been a different story. The figure itself isn't that great, it could have been way better actually, but still for what it is it would've worked fine in my collection as I still don't have a Captain Marvel figure. But no interest whatsoever for the Rescue figure. 

I really like that RESCUE armor much more than I thought I would. And I just noticed, her helmet reminds of DC's Blue Beetle in the way its shaped.

Captain Marvel looks good too but is just another example of why Legends needs to upgrade the female figures in terms of variation.

I'll be very happy to upgrade to this Rescue, though I wish Hasbro had found a better way to implement the drones. The way you need to take off a set of flaps to work them feels cheap. Since the figure went unchanged, they could at least have reworked the backpack pieces. I'm still glad to have a Rescue with the drones. I'm still bummed no bootleg version of the Figuarts Rescue came out to buy it just for its drones.

Now I just need for Hasbro to release some kind of office casual female character to find that unmasked head a home and get myself a civilian Pepper.

This looks fantastic! Carol pulls off going full “Karen” nicely.. Bre Larson is a stunning woman and this is one of the best likenesses yet.

Rescue’s “Pepper” head should have been included in the first release but glad to get it here.

Look at that line up of strong women! Image that a few short years ago it was thought that women don’t sell action figures.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:12 AM, ADour said:

Now I just need for Hasbro to release some kind of office casual female character to find that unmasked head a home and get myself a civilian Pepper.

I also want a civilian female body like that. They have the suited body for the male figures, we need a version for female figures as well. I want to use that Pepper head for the Iron Man 1 display now.

On 7/19/2021 at 7:12 PM, ADour said:

On 7/20/2021 at 4:12 AM, Ironspider428 said:

I also want a civilian female body like that. They have the suited body for the male figures, we need a version for female figures as well. I want to use that Pepper head for the Iron Man 1 display now.

Yeah, we have a male suit, where's the ladies' version.

This set is really nice, both of these ladies look really good, Captain Marvel is the only other figure in this Infinity Saga other then Surtur I want, but I don't think I need to buy a whole other Rescue to get her, so I'll pass, I don't need to spend 80 bucks on a Carol and have to sit on a Pepper for years. inless someone wants to split this pack with me 🙂