Hasbro Announces Second July Marvel Legends Live-Stream Coverage - What If?

JayC

Look for most of today's if not all of today's product reveals to go up for pre-order tomorrow (7/29).

The next Disney+ wave includes

-Loki Sylvie
-What If T'Challa Starlord
-What If Heist Nebula
-What If Captain Carter
Zombie Hunter Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Zombie Captain America

The Watcher BAF.

Nothing really grabs me so far, but I'll admit that Zombie Cap looks really great.  The Watcher is a nice touch, but since it seems to have limited articulation, I'll probably stick with the Select reissue.

I think these look good and some of them could work with movie figures as well, like Captain Carter which looks awesome. I think it's really nice that we're getting the Watcher too and Zombie Cap looks surprisingly good. I like this Spiderman too, at least first impression ain't that bad. The others don't impress me all that much, although T'Challa looks like the definitive What If? figure, cause it really captures the animated vibe. 

Captain Carter and Zombie Cap both look really damn good, but so far the only ones I’m getting for sure are Sylvie, Spidey and Strange. I really wish they had given us Armored Gamora instead of Nebula, though it is neat to see what she looked like before all the cybernetic stuff. Also, 3 of the figures in this wave appear to not have BAF pieces. Weird.

On 7/28/2021 at 7:31 AM, JayC said:

Binary next Walgreens cosmic exclusive. Last Cosmic theme figure for the series.

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-11 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-11.jpg

Are you effing kidding me. Finally, Binary....but they put her on the worst "exclusive" retailer. Im glad though that they at least address it. Fingers crossed.

Walgreen Cosmic theme figures Binary revealed. In Canada will be at EBGames. This is the final figure for the cosmic theme. They say Nova will be at Walgreens sometime this summer and Qusar and Binary will be released in the US sometime this fall.

Spider-Man Homecoming Deluxe Vulture. Has new headsculpt and retooled legs as well as some other minor modifications to be more screen accurate. This is based on Homecoming and not meant to be a clue for the new movie. Will be available at a later date but not going up this week. Will be a Target exclusive.

Tigra is a Fan-Channel exclusive. Will go up tomorrow at 1pm ET

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 2.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 3.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 4.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 5.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 6.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 7.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 8.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 9.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12.jpg