Hasbro Announces Second July Marvel Legends Live-Stream Coverage - What If?

JayC

Hasbro today is holding a new live-stream with the Hasbro Marvel Legends brand team (Ryan, Dan, & Dwight) which you can check out below. We expect the main focus will be the second Disney+ wave which will feature 1 Loki based figure and 6 What If based figures plus a Build-A-Figure. There should also be a Deluxe Hydra Stomper figure from What If revealed. We've also heard Hasbro will be bringing some folks on today for a Q&A segment and we hope to hear an update on what is going on with the shipping of the Haslab Sentinel figure. All that and who knows what else.

We will be updating here with any new product reveal images and or information as it happens, so be sure to update your browser often.

Look for most of today's if not all of today's product reveals to go up for pre-order tomorrow (7/29) at 1pm ET.

The next Disney+ wave includes

-Loki Sylvie
-What If T'Challa Starlord
-What If Heist Nebula
-What If Captain Carter
Zombie Hunter Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Zombie Captain America

The Build-A-Figure is The Watcher.

Also the Deluxe What If Hydra Stomper which stands 9/12" tall and has a place for Captain Carter to ride on the back like seen in the trailer.

Now going over the Haslab Galactus project which you can check out more or back as HasbroPulse. Dwight says there will be extra bells and whistles that will go with the Silver Surfer and Nova figures they have teased.

Walgreen Cosmic theme figures Binary revealed. In Canada will be at EBGames. This is the final figure for the cosmic theme. They say Nova will be at Walgreens sometime this summer and Quasar and Binary will be released in the US sometime this fall.

Spider-Man Homecoming Deluxe Vulture. Has new headsculpt and retooled legs as well as some other minor modifications to be more screen accurate. This is based on Homecoming and not meant to be a clue for the new movie. Will be available at a later date but not going up this week. Will be a Target exclusive.

Tigra is a Fan-Channel exclusive. Will go up tomorrow at 1pm ET

They did a Q&A with some Youtubers.

They revealed a Black Hand Ninja for the next trooper Builder HasbroPulse exclusive. Probably will be made available around Pulse-Con this fall.

Galactus will have two electronic packages on the figure, one in the head and one in the chest. So the neck joint articulation isnt drastically effected really by the electronics. The head rotates on a ball but there is not a neck hinge joint.

Dwight teased some grey square accessory piece which was barely on camera while telling people to keep things civil on social media and think about valor faith and respect instead of hate. Looks like a tease for the Psycho-Man figure which will be part of the FF Retro wave we should be seeing next month.

Panel ends.

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-01.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-02 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-02 2.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-02.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-03 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-03 2.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-03 3.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-03 5.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-03.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-04 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-04 2.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-04 3.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-04 4.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-04.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-05 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-05 2.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-05 3.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-05 4.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-05 5.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-05 6.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-05 7.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-05.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-06 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-06 2.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-06 3.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-06 4.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-06.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-07 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-07 2.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-07 3.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-07 4.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-07.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-09.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-11 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-11.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 2.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 3.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 4.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 5.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 6.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 7.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 8.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12 9.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-12.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-14 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-14.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-16.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-What-If-03 4.jpg

On 7/21/2021 at 5:27 PM, tarot said:

Getting my second jab that day so I need something to brighten my day. 

My guess is the f4 wave and one of the tiers.

Also like they said, they will allow marvel to reveal the what if themselves.

I'm getting my second jab this Friday. If they had a Fan First Friday next week, instead of the Wednesday it would be my birthday.

I miss the days when reveals were less spread-out. I'd rather have a huge deluge of reveals a few times a year at big events like Toy Fair and SDCC, and fewer random online PR let's-take-45-minutes-to-reveal-6-items livestream thingies (Granted I don't watch those, and just wait for the info to be posted online, but still...). Toy Fair used to be kind of like the Christmas Morning of annual toy reveals, and it was glorious.

Okay this is what I want to hear, we need to see that F4 Retro wave, What If and where Tigra is going to be available, here's also to hoping a secret sneak in Venom wave is coming this year, with that new movie on the horizon it would be rad.

On 7/21/2021 at 12:25 PM, The Mad Bubbler said:

I miss the days when reveals were less spread-out. I'd rather have a huge deluge of reveals a few times a year at big events like Toy Fair and SDCC, and fewer random online PR let's-take-45-minutes-to-reveal-6-items livestream thingies (Granted I don't watch those, and just wait for the info to be posted online, but still...). Toy Fair used to be kind of like the Christmas Morning of annual toy reveals, and it was glorious.

THIS!! THIS!!THIS!!

I miss that February rush of excitement of Toy Fair and all the cool reveals!!

That and the Houston Rodeo line up reveals!! ( it's a Texas thang)

On 7/21/2021 at 10:54 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Okay this is what I want to hear, we need to see that F4 Retro wave, What If and where Tigra is going to be available, here's also to hoping a secret sneak in Venom wave is coming this year, with that new movie on the horizon it would be rad.

I’d love another Venom wave, but I don’t see them doing another one so soon. At the most we’ll see a 2-pack of movie Venom and Carnage.

On 7/21/2021 at 8:58 AM, Cyke82 said:

I guess they are gonna reveal the Fantastic Four wave as well... Amazon Brazil had 5 of the 6 figures for pre-order with a July 27-29 delivery date. I even pre-ordered what the High Evolutionary should be hahah lets wait and see then...

Screenshot_20210721-135645_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I'm hoping we'll get a translucent Invisible Woman, a fully flamed on Human Torch, and wouldn't say no to Psycho Man or any of the Inhumans...

On 7/22/2021 at 2:13 AM, leokearon said:

So far we know about but don't have full details on...

• Domino
  • Cannonball
  • Tigra
  • F4 Retro Wave
  • Teased Excalibur

Not sure if I have missed anything but these could all be possible reveals for Wednesday.

We could get more details about the Spidey wave for late this year, including revealing some additional (comic based?) figures, and details about if anything we've seen will be store exclusives, etc..

On 7/22/2021 at 2:13 AM, leokearon said:

So far we know about but don't have full details on...

• Domino
  • Cannonball
  • Tigra
  • F4 Retro Wave
  • Teased Excalibur

Not sure if I have missed anything but these could all be possible reveals for Wednesday.

On 7/22/2021 at 8:14 AM, The Mad Bubbler said:

We could get more details about the Spidey wave for late this year, including revealing some additional (comic based?) figures, and details about if anything we've seen will be store exclusives, etc..

There's also the teased S.H.I.E.L.D. army builder as well as the vaguely-defined space-based army builders, though I'm not expecting those this year. 

On 7/22/2021 at 3:00 PM, RyanDaly said:

There's also the teased S.H.I.E.L.D. army builder as well as the vaguely-defined space-based army builders, though I'm not expecting those this year. 

I'm expecting the Skrull army builder this year. It goes with the cosmic figures in Walgreens and the F4 retro wave. Also with the likes of the Power Rangers Lightning Collection did similar style teases, the figures in question are due in November and Jan next year, which usually means before Christmas for some.

On 7/22/2021 at 9:34 AM, DrZarnak said:

I’m hoping that they make Quasar and Nova available through pulse, since it seems that Walgreens is out of the Legends business.

Apparently many Walgreens have not been restocking Legends, they just stopped and put a lot of the Legends on some pretty great clearances

On 7/22/2021 at 9:34 AM, DrZarnak said:

I’m hoping that they make Quasar and Nova available through pulse, since it seems that Walgreens is out of the Legends business.

Walgreen's has been very inconsistent. ONE of the many Walgreen's stores near me got in a few figures from the House of X wave. That wave had the Back Widow movie Legends at $14.99 each (this was a couple of months ago). No other stores me have figures from either of those waves. A couple of Walgreen's got in the Venom movie wave late last year, including one that got in a bunch of them. That store randomly restocked with Age of Apocalypse figures a few months ago. I think individual store managers have some amount of input over what their stores get in and restock, which could have something to do with it, but overall, for the past many months, Walgreen's has really been slow in restocking toys, Legends and otherwise. I enjoy them as a store, but they shouldn't have exclusives if there's no consistency or uniformity. Hoping the few announced Legends and Star Wars figures are "brick and mortar" exclusives for Walgreen's. and get heavy availability on Pulse, and/or with some other e-tailers.