The Hawkeye Disney+ Series Coming November 24

JayC

So if WHAT IF...? season 1 starts on August 11th and goes ten episodes, that takes us into October. HAWKEYE is probably six episodes, starting the end of November and will close out the year. That means MS. MARVEL won't come out until 2022, which I do believe was the original plan, but it sounded like they sped up the schedule (at one point, I thought MM would come out before Hawkeye).

On 7/29/2021 at 11:38 AM, JohnF said:

I don't know how many people are with me, but I'm looking forward to this. 

Probably after What If is completed. Hawkeye was one of my favorite characters growing up, so this is like dream come true for me. 

Just saw a picture from the set released....looks like Hawkeye and Kate Bishop. I hope this doesn't mean she's in the entirety of the series. I really do think a Hawkeye series needs to focus on, well, Hawkeye. To me this kind of thing is what sunk Black Lightning over at the CW- they brought in his daughters and wanna-be spin off characters way too early,  instead of putting the emphasis on the show's lead. 

On 8/2/2021 at 1:53 AM, Atlantis said:

Just saw a picture from the set released....looks like Hawkeye and Kate Bishop. I hope this doesn't mean she's in the entirety of the series. I really do think a Hawkeye series needs to focus on, well, Hawkeye. To me this kind of thing is what sunk Black Lightning over at the CW- they brought in his daughters and wanna-be spin off characters way too early,  instead of putting the emphasis on the show's lead. 

Given that Kate is also Hawkeye, it is more than likely that she and Clint will be sharing the screentime

On 8/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, Atlantis said:

That's really unfortunate but not unexpected, given the coverage she's been getting. I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

He will have enough of screen time at least in the first season, but I'm 100 percent sure series will end with new female Hawkeye  and Clint getting his retirement.

On 8/5/2021 at 11:06 PM, leokearon said:

You're assuming this would get multiple seasons.

No, I'm saying hypothetically, in a norm where many shows go for at least 4 seasons, I'd add in the sidekick later. I know Hawkeye isn't proposed to go any more seasons than the other D+ shows. 

But hey, I'm not the show runner, the writer, the producer or studio head so they didn't consult me on which direction the series should go. 😆 

Of the shows so far, I felt WV started very slow and got good in the last episodes. FWS ripped right out of the gate, totally badass. Loki...I'm not sure what that was about. But I understand that one's getting a second season.

Hope the series goes well!!

• 1 month later...