The Hawkeye Disney+ Series Coming November 24

JayC

On 9/13/2021 at 7:54 PM, mako said:

That's funny. I was just thinking "That's the most mind-numbingly stupid thing I've ever seen, but I can already see it being right in a certain someone's wheelhouse."

Can you imagine?

Mako you complain about the MCU constantly, so I am curious about your background. Have you ever created content like this? Has it reached a broader audience and been more successful? Nothing has ever been created in the history of cinema (only the Star Wars or  Bond universes come close) like the MCU. I've worked as a Story Editor, as well as a member of Literary for a Talent Agency in L.A. and I am completely blown away but what Feige and company have accomplished, because I have sat in writer rooms and taken story meetings, so I have seen how challenging it is to put these things together, let alone an entirely cohesive universe with overlapping elements. Not fighting with you (everyone is entitled to their opinion), just curious why you have such a strong negative opinion, and what your qualifications are to make the assessments you do. 

This looks like a lot of fun. I for one thought it was nice to get a glimpse of classic Marvel comics Hawkeyes attitude instead of the brooding gloomy one the MCU has predominantly given us so far. Also glad to see an MCU project flesh Clint out and give him ( screen ) time to shine.

If this is Jeremey Renners last hurrah in the MCU, it looks like it will be a fun final ride

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 2:20 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

".... I never liked Hawkeye’s mcu look but other than that, always enjoyed the character and gave Renner the benefit of the doubt since The Town is one of my favorite movies ever...."

Despite my misgivings about the whole sidekick thing, this looks good and I'm looking forward to it. Renner seemed really worn out to me in the last movie and I was concerned he might be ill. Glad to see him back. Of all the MCU Avengers, Hawkeye was one of the most drastically changed from the comics, so I could never connect as much as I wanted to with him. Still, I think this show is gonna be on target.

On 10/14/2021 at 6:18 PM, Atlantis said:

Despite my misgivings about the whole sidekick thing, this looks good and I'm looking forward to it. Renner seemed really worn out to me in the last movie and I was concerned he might be ill. Glad to see him back. Of all the MCU Avengers, Hawkeye was one of the most drastically changed from the comics, so I could never connect as much as I wanted to with him. Still, I think this show is gonna be on target.

If you are talking about him having a family, like alot of the mcu, this is taken from the ultimate universe.

Disney+ unveiled plans today to launch the first two episodes of Marvel Studios' "Hawkeye" when the highly anticipated six-episode event debuts exclusively on the streamer November 24. Subsequent episodes will launch each week on Wednesday.

Marvel Studios' "Hawkeye" is an original new series set in post-blip New York City where former Avenger Clint Barton aka Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) has a seemingly simple mission: get back to his family for Christmas. But when a threat from his past shows up, Hawkeye reluctantly teams up with Kate Bishop (Hailee Steinfeld), a 22-year-old skilled archer and his biggest fan, to unravel a criminal conspiracy. The series also features Vera Farmiga, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Zahn McClarnon, Brian d'Arcy James and newcomer Alaqua Cox as Maya Lopez. Helmed by Rhys Thomas and directing duo Bert and Bertie, "Hawkeye" debuts exclusively on Disney+ on Nov. 24, 2021.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope Pizza Dog’s presence in the poster means we’ll get a figure of him. I need more animals on my shelf, and having a Golden Retriever would make me so happy. My friends say I am one… so, it would be nice to have some version of me in figure form 😛

On 10/26/2021 at 12:10 AM, memocromatico said:

Hope Pizza Dog’s presence in the poster means we’ll get a figure of him. I need more animals on my shelf, and having a Golden Retriever would make me so happy. My friends say I am one… so, it would be nice to have some version of me in figure form 😛

It would be cool to get a Pizza Dog figure

On 10/25/2021 at 6:10 PM, memocromatico said:

On 10/26/2021 at 2:28 AM, leokearon said:

It would be cool to get a Pizza Dog figure

I'll openly admit that I bought the Disney exclusive Marvel Select Hawkeye solely for Lucky the Pizza Dog.

image.thumb.jpeg.6d7fe86f06b25020c7727ed60d154895.jpeg

Marvel has released a new official one-minute commercial for "Hawkeye," the new, upcoming MCU series that stars Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld.

The series is due to premiere exclusively on the streaming platform Disney Plus, beginning on November 24th.

HAWKEYE is a new series set in post-blip New York City. Former Avenger Clint Barton has a seemingly simple mission: get back to his family for Christmas. Possible? Maybe with the help of Kate Bishop, a 22-year-old archer with dreams of becoming a superhero. The two are forced to work together when a presence from Barton's past threatens to derail far more than the festive spirit.

Hawkeye stars Jeremy Renner, Hailee Steinfeld, Vera Farmiga, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Zahn McClarnon, Brian d'Arcy James, Alaqua Cox, Florence Pugh