Top 5 Most Wanted Cosmic Heroes and Villains

RyanDaly

We now know all four cosmic characters that make up the 2021 Walgreens/EB Games exclusive subgroup (Silver Surfer (black), classic Nova, Quasar, and Binary), even though this seems like a pitiful joke to those of us in the United States, for whom Walgreens seems all-but out of the Marvel Legends game. 

Anyway, when this group of figures was first teased, a lot of us speculated and forecasted what cosmic heroes and villains might make up the group. Naturally, those characters are still on the table, so who would you like to see the most? Instead of listing everyone you want, from heralds of Galactus, to Starjammers, to modern and classic Guardians of the Galaxy, to Elders of the Universe, let's limit it to a Top 5 list. Who do you want to see the most?

My list

1. Adam Warlock
  2. Gamora
  3. Rocket Raccoon
  4. Ronan the Accuser
  5. Drax the Destroyer

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

1. Phyla Vell
  2. Moondragon
  3. Mantis
  4. Firelord
  5. Stardust

Definitely skewed more towards a modern cosmic list, with everything Hasbro has already put out for the Annihilation era, I'd like to see them continue with it.  Although I'd like to see them do accurate costumes for Gamora and Groot too, the one's we've got are good placeholders.

Phyla-Vell | Warlock marvel, Marvel comics, Marvel comic character    MakeMyMarvel! – Groot | TheFwoosh.com | Gardians of the galaxy, Gaurdians  of the galaxy, ComicsFirelord (comics) - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia

Stardust (Marvel Comics) - WikipediaThe Dice Coalition Wiki | Moondragon: Madame MacEvil, M.D.

On 7/30/2021 at 5:46 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Star-Lord

image.thumb.jpeg.d141bbf57fcff8af2cfbd72521d7c8e8.jpeg

I would love for them to make a magazine era Star-Lord!

On 7/30/2021 at 9:20 PM, watanabefan said:

The Celestials

celestials-earth-616.jpg

HasLab 2022: Marvel's Celestial -- it's ten feet tall and costs $12,000 to back, but the good thing is it has interchangeable heads so you can army-build!!!

I've seen people saying on other boards that the celestial race should be represented by large helmets/busts that you could build a display around. I kinda like that idea. 

I didn't think of the STARJAMMERS or Imperial Guard when I made my list...id LOVE to see a six pack of the guard with Oracle, Starbolt, Hussar, Quark, Warstar and Fang. 

Sorry for the double post; for some reason I'm having trouble editing my previous post.

Top Five Cosmic Heroes (Fortunately this list has really been cut down thanks to Hasbro lately. Awww Yeah!):

• Adam Warlock (Both of his 70s era costumes)
  • Classic Gammora 
  • Drax the Destroyer (Classic)
  • Rom (...I know, I know)
  • Starhawk (A two pack of his male and female sides, both in classic outfits would be doper than dope!)

Top Five Cosmic Villiains:

• Annihilus (Classic)
  • Ronan the Accuser (Classic...and my hope here is that he'd have a stern arrogant looking face and not a stupid evil grin etc.)
  • The In-Betweener
  • The Champion
  • Moon Dragon (Classic)

Just some food for thought.....Am I alone in wanting a big, ugly hunk of plastic shaped as the Kree Supreme Intelligence (with bendy head tendrils)? That would rank up there with MODOK in so ugly as to be Awesome!!!