Marvel Legend Infinity Saga Target Exclusive Happy Hogan And Iron Man Mark 21 Set Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legend Infinity Saga Happy Hogan And Iron Man Mark 21 set from Hasbro. This set is sold as a Target store exclusive.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Happy-Hogan-01.JPG

Happy-Hogan-02.JPG

Happy-Hogan-03.JPG

Happy-Hogan-04.JPG

Happy-Hogan-05.JPG

Happy-Hogan-06.JPG

Happy-Hogan-07.JPG

Happy-Hogan-08.JPG

Happy-Hogan-09.JPG

Happy-Hogan-10.JPG

Happy-Hogan-11.JPG

Happy-Hogan-12.JPG

Happy-Hogan-13.JPG

Happy-Hogan-14.JPG

On 8/3/2021 at 7:37 AM, leokearon said:

Wouldn't mind having Happy, but not keen on the iron Man.

Its the kind of thought process that just makes me wonder sometimes what the hell goes thru their heads. They have much shinier, brighter, metallic gold palettes to choose from. Why, WHY wouldn't they use it on the Midas GOLDEN Iron Man armor instead of this matte buttersccotch look? Its not horrible or anything, its still a good figure, but not only would a brighter gold be more appropriate, it makes the 2 pack look even better.

On 8/3/2021 at 5:51 PM, Atlantis said:

Its the kind of thought process that just makes me wonder sometimes what the hell goes thru their heads. They have much shinier, brighter, metallic gold palettes to choose from. Why, WHY wouldn't they use it on the Midas GOLDEN Iron Man armor instead of this matte buttersccotch look? Its not horrible or anything, its still a good figure, but not only would a brighter gold be more appropriate, it makes the 2 pack look even better.

Given that Happy is a new Mold, clearly all the budget went to him.

As much as I think this is a really boring and what the pack, at least the Midas armor looks better then I previously thought from past pictures, a bit less Werthers Original,, still not a great looking "gold", also why has nobody griped that Happy has pretty much no neck to be seen, if I was John, I'd be pretty bummed out that this interpretation in plastic form was so offensive, but man this was a phone it in 2 Pack for IM3 (my opinon), Why Killian isn't at least of one these figures here is mind numbing...

On 8/3/2021 at 2:35 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

As much as I think this is a really boring and what the pack, at least the Midas armor looks better then I previously thought from past pictures, a bit less Werthers Original,, still not a great looking "gold", also why has nobody griped that Happy has pretty much no neck to be seen, if I was John, I'd be pretty bummed out that this interpretation in plastic form was so offensive, but man this was a phone it in 2 Pack for IM3 (my opinon), Why Killian isn't at least of one these figures here is mind numbing...

I mean... it’s pretty accurate 😀

On 8/3/2021 at 4:07 PM, McHogan said:

I mean... it’s pretty accurate 😀

912C45C0-F36A-4061-9E8C-7CB2170FD5B7.jpeg

8B25CD5F-754E-4A78-A9FA-A77F9EF21D89.jpeg

Okay okay, you are not wrong, he really isn't much of a neck havin type of guy

spacer.png

guess Hasbro really stuck their neck out on this one, because it's quite accurate

spacer.png

On 8/3/2021 at 8:22 PM, Virtualzach said:

Just remember...none of these movies would exist without Happy (John Favreau).  He deserves an MCU figure just as much as Stan does.

Agreed. Happy is a day one buy for me.

And while I’d rather him got packaged with IM 2 Widow, or the MK II, this Iron Man doesn’t bother me at all. He is a tad muted for being “gold” but I see what they were going for.

On 8/4/2021 at 1:27 AM, McHogan said:

Agreed. Happy is a day one buy for me.

And while I’d rather him got packaged with IM 2 Widow, or the MK II, this Iron Man doesn’t bother me at all. He is a tad muted for being “gold” but I see what they were going for.

I would have preferred him packaged with a Suited Pepper to be honest.