Hasbro Marvel Legends Fan-First Monday Live-Stream - Fantastic Four Retro Wave, X-Force 3-Pack, Galactus And More

JayC

Hasbro today is holding a new live-stream with the Hasbro Marvel Legends brand team (Ryan, Dan, & Dwight) which you can check out below. We expect one of the main reveals for today will be the new Marvel Legends Fantastic Four Retro Cardback wave which will include figures of Reed Richards, Johnny Storm, Sue Richards And The Thing in their classic dark navy classic costumes as well as figures of High Evolutionary and Psycho-Man. I am sure the team will have a couple of other surprises as well along with updating us on the Haslab Galactus project which just surpassed 11k backers today. As I type this it has 11,049 backers of the 14k minimum needed to be fully funded. It will need 16k backers to unlock the recently revealed Frankie Raye Nova figure which I am sure they will show off today.

Look for the Fantastic Four Retro Cardback wave to go up for pre-order tomorrow (8/10) at 1pm at most online etailers.

The panel begins talking Fantastic Four and how this year is it's 60th anniversary.

Talking about the Retro Cardback Dr. Doom they released last year.

They revealed the FF Retro wave which does include The FF team members along with High Evolutionary and Psycho-Man. They are also doing a translucent clear Sue as a Pulse exclusive.

The Human Torch in the retro wave is a flame-on version. The de-powered version that was teased before will also be released as a Pulse exclusive. Both Pulse exclusive also go up for pre-order tomorrow (8/10) at 1pm ET.

Haslab Galactus update - Nova will come with a fire base that locks into the Galactus Hand. It will also work with other fire live characters. Nova will not be released on its own in 2022 and they want to only release her with Galactus.

Army Builder Black Hand Ninja goes up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm ET on Pulse.

X-Force Domino and Cannon Ball 2-Pack will be a ShopDisney exclusive. Rictor is also coming. This is a 3-pack that will also be on Pulse. WIll go up for pre-order at 1pm ET on both sites.

They teased a hand to end things.

Panel ends

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-02 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-02 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-02 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-03 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-03 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-03 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-04 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-04 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-04 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-05 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-06 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-06 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-06 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-06 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-07 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-07 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-07 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-07 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-09 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-09 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-09 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-12 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-12 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-12 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-12 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-12 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-14 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-14 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-14 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-14 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-14 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-14 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-14 8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-14 9.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-14 10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-15 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-15 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-15 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-15 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-16 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-16 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-16 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-17 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-17 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-17 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-20 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-20 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-02 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-14 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-17 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-21 1.jpg

On 8/4/2021 at 6:54 PM, Air-Walker said:

Why all the hate towards the Hyperion body? Too cartoony? 

Any how, yes, I'll be satisfied just to see the full FF wave. Force-willing there will be a Galactus Herald in the line-up and thus give me ever more reason not to go all Haslab. 

Just poking fun at I t. The neck/chest setup its got going on is corny as hell lookin to me.

I am really not too excited for the Fantastic Four retro wave. If I run across them in a store then I will make my decision if I want to grab them or not. I already have the Walgreens team and after messing around with those and posing them, I just don't know if I am willing to drop more money on a third version of this team. Hasbro needs to hurry up and reveal the Excalibur team set and give us some details of how that is going to be released before I loose interest in that also. Patience only lasts for so long and I get interested in other lines.

I was about to pass on the last F4 wave, but I really wanted that Super Skrull and She-Hulk was a nice surprise. I hope we're getting a Human Torch in the same mold as that Johnny Storm, because the Torch of the Walgreens first swipe is just too big. I'm looking forward to N Zone outfits and won't mind the Future Foundation set. I do wonder though just what the hold up is with Excalibur.

On 8/4/2021 at 7:59 PM, RoMe00150 said:

I wonder if they will talk about the elephant in the room, being the snails pace that Galactus is going at

On 8/4/2021 at 9:10 PM, Legender said:

I bet is just more Galactus propaganda to try to reach the 14,000 ... 

I honestly doubt that they're worried about this. They're at over 10,000 committed with more than 3 weeks yet to go. There are always going to be a ton of people like me that won't commit until the last minute regardless. I'll back the project at some point in the last 48 hours as has been the plan all along and is exactly what I did with the Sentinel - and I bought 3 of those (wish I had done 4). The only way I'd ever commit earlier is if they set a predetermined limit on the number they'd produce. Regardless I'm fully expecting a late push to blow by the minimum quota and probably then some.

In regards to the F4 retro wave I have no plans on purchasing any of the main 4 team member again. I've got enough versions of them. I'm super excited for High Evolutionary and Psycho-Man though!! I will definitely get those.

As far as Excalibur I'm still honestly hoping that it's not a box set. If it's the expected lineup I really only want Meggan and Widget, although I might also consider Rachel. I don't need another Captain Britain, Nightcrawler or Shadowcat. Of course that's assuming that's even the group that they do, which seems likely -- but it could be completely different. I absolutely loved the Alpha Flight box, set but I'm just not as interested in this one.

On 8/6/2021 at 8:34 PM, Reno said:

I honestly doubt that they're worried about this. They're at over 10,000 committed with more than 3 weeks yet to go. There are always going to be a ton of people like me that won't commit until the last minute regardless. I'll back the project at some point in the last 48 hours as has been the plan all along and is exactly what I did with the Sentinel - and I bought 3 of those (wish I had done 4). The only way I'd ever commit earlier is if they set a predetermined limit on the number they'd produce. Regardless I'm fully expecting a late push to blow by the minimum quota and probably then some.

In regards to the F4 retro wave I have no plans on purchasing any of the main 4 team member again. I've got enough versions of them. I'm super excited for High Evolutionary and Psycho-Man though!! I will definitely get those.

As far as Excalibur I'm still honestly hoping that it's not a box set. If it's the expected lineup I really only want Meggan and Widget, although I might also consider Rachel. I don't need another Captain Britain, Nightcrawler or Shadowcat. Of course that's assuming that's even the group that they do, which seems likely -- but it could be completely different. I absolutely loved the Alpha Flight box, set but I'm just not as interested in this one.

I know you probably know this but you cam just back it. You don't have to pay for anything yet so if it doesn't get backed you don't lose any money. You get the numbers up. 

But I understand waiting till you have the money. I backed it and am trying to gather the money for it. With the f4 on Monday that another 120 from my saving 

On 8/6/2021 at 2:34 PM, Reno said:

I need a Captain Britan and Shadowcat as well as Meggan and Rachel Grey. I can't imagine who else they would include unless it's Ky'lunn or Cerise. 

Cap Britain on new Hercules body will be the most logical choice for them, it's easily the most appropriate body in their collection that is both good and exciting as something new. Which leaves us with question of  what they will use Kitty, Meggan and Phoenix, probably that pack was made way before double jointed Domino, Tigra and Nova, so I doubt we will get much new stuff with ladies yet Phoenix will need new Torso and Kitty probably can reuse arms from 90s Storm. Not sure about  Nightcrawler's inclusion, it does makes sense but  it will be exact same figure we already got not so long ago.