Hasbro Marvel Legends Fan-First Monday Live-Stream - Fantastic Four Retro Wave, X-Force 3-Pack, Galactus And More

JayC

On 8/7/2021 at 4:50 PM, SpiderS said:

Cap Britain on new Hercules body will be the most logical choice for them, it's easily the most appropriate body in their collection that is both good and exciting as something new. Which leaves us with question of  what they will use Kitty, Meggan and Phoenix, probably that pack was made way before double jointed Domino, Tigra and Nova, so I doubt we will get much new stuff with ladies yet Phoenix will need new Torso and Kitty probably can reuse arms from 90s Storm. Not sure about  Nightcrawler's inclusion, it does makes sense but  it will be exact same figure we already got not so long ago. 

Captain Britain on the Hercules body would be a dream come true! I know it’s unlikely but I hope Megan is on the Nova body. It would be perfect for the character. It was the first thing I thought of, when they showed that Nova pic last week. I hope Nightcrawler has an Alan Davis style head if he’s included, with a long thin face and a bigger nose.

On 8/7/2021 at 11:31 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

Will be getting High Evolutionary to go on my X-Villains Rogue's Gallery shelf 😄

So if not Capt Britain and Nightcrawler, if they were to go with a villain to pack with the ladies, who would it be?

Well there is the Warwolves, but they would be better for an army builder. Maybe someone like Sat-Yr-Nin or Slaymaster.

LOL. Just love Ryan's first take. "The Fantastic Four is a very important group in the Marvel Universe." Unless, of course, the cinema rights were owned by a competitor at which time it was totally cool to cancel all their important books and try to replace them with lamer teams and characters. They forgot one thing though. To make fans love other teams as much as they did the FF and the X-Men they needed good writing, something that was, at one time, understood to be absolutely essential to creating a good comic. Today's comics are little more than shiny, beautiful art panels with word bubbles full of politics with less story than the label on an aspirin bottle.

The panel begins talking Fantastic Four and how this year is it's 60th anniversary.

Talking about the Retro Cardback Dr. Doom they released last year.

They revealed the FF Retro wave which does include The FF team members along with High Evolutionary and Psycho-Man. They are also doing a translucent clear Sue as a Pulse exclusive.

The Human Torch in the wave is a flame-on version. The de-powered version that was teased before will also be released as a Pulse exclusive.

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-02 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-02 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-02 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-03 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-03 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-03 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-04 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-04 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-04 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-05 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-06 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-06 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-06 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-06 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-07 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-07 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-07 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-07 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-09 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-09 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-09 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-12 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-12 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-12 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-12 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-12 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Aug-21-Live-02 3.jpg

Thing, Reed and flame on johnny looks AWESOME... Sue however does not look right.. Not a big fan of that head at all. Also not a big fan of Reed having his salad fingers again. Was really hoping he'd get his long arms from the walgreens version. May have to buy the skrull sue just to swap out her heads. 

On 8/9/2021 at 7:21 AM, EvilHayato said:

Thing, Reed and flame on johnny looks AWESOME... Sue however does not look right.. Not a big fan of that head at all. Also not a big fan of Reed having his salad fingers again. Was really hoping he'd get his long arms from the walgreens version. May have to buy the skrull sue just to swap out her heads. 

AGREE TOTALLY ABOUT THAT FORK SALAD NONSENSE.  C'mon, you guys know better!! 

I swear its deliberate. Give something good over here, pass off something bad over there. ARRGH. 

But Reed in his lab coat....Human Torch, translucent, with yellow eyes (no Dormammu bs this time)...and can we talk about PSYCHO MAN!!

What the holy hell is Hasbro's obsession with Reed's long fingers?!! That's not a thing!!! Give him a real stretch power like the bendy arms or torso. This kills me because he's my favorite character and it's such a weird thing to mess up, and he looks great otherwise; I like the lab coat option. Very cool. But seriously, we need to get a deluxe version of Mr. Fantastic that has multiple stretching options for body parts.

Otherwise, I love the whole wave. Psycho Man looks AMAZING. High Evolutionary is dope too. I think the flame effects on Human Torch could be a bit more yellow, but that's not a significant problem. I agree with the earlier post that Sue's face is a little... off. I might swap the Walgreen's head for this one... maybe. 

Pulse exclusive flamed down Johnny and transparent Sue are brilliant! So happy we're getting them right away instead of waiting another year for them to trickle out.

The X-Force three-pack has no appeal to me personally, but the figures look great so I'm happy for the mutant fans who are excited for this one. 

The weird hand tease.... I'm thinking Spider-Man animated series retro card Morbius. Anybody else?

So I vaguely remember that asymmetrical helmet design for Domino but every picture I look up online is all symmetrical (which was what i was hoping wed get). Its weird to me and I dont like it even if its possibly accurate in some form. Im pretty sure most of my old xforce comics has it but it just looks weird in figure form.