Jump to content

Marvel Legends Quasar Figure Video Review And Images


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Quasar figure from Hasbro. Here in the US this figure will be sold as a Walgreens exclusive which will likely see release in the fall.
 


Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Quasar-01.JPG

Quasar-02.JPG

Quasar-03.JPG

Quasar-04.JPG

Quasar-05.JPG

Quasar-06.JPG

Quasar-07.JPG

Quasar-08.JPG

Quasar-09.JPG

Quasar-10.JPG

Quasar-11.JPG

Quasar-12.JPG

Quasar-13.JPG

Quasar-14.JPG

Quasar-15.JPG

Quasar-16.JPG

Quasar-17.JPG

Quasar-18.JPG

Quasar-19.JPG

Quasar-20.JPG

Quasar-21.JPG

Quasar-22.JPG

Quasar-24.JPG

Quasar-25.JPG

Quasar-26.JPG

Quasar-27.JPG

Quasar-28.JPG

Quasar-29.JPG

Quasar-30.JPG

Quasar-31.JPG

Quasar-32.JPG

Quasar-33.JPG

Quasar-34.JPG

Quasar-35.JPG

Quasar-36.JPG

Quasar-37.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/8/2021 at 4:31 AM, Atlantis said:

So he had to do a deal in Canada to get this. Not sure how these youtube reviewers feel about that, but they should at least comment or provide a disclaimer about the idea of reviewing a figure 90% of collectors can't even get. 

It's not their fault a figure is hard to get at the moment and certain shops have gotten them already. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not laying fault at anyone's feet. I'm pointing out the ridiculous difficulty in getting these figures when for whatever reason, the distributors that have the "exclusive" sales rights aren't carrying the figures. If publicly holding their feet to the fire embarrasses them (HasbroTargetWalgreensWalmart) , then so be it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/8/2021 at 8:25 AM, Atlantis said:

I'm not laying fault at anyone's feet. I'm pointing out the ridiculous difficulty in getting these figures when for whatever reason, the distributors that have the "exclusive" sales rights aren't carrying the figures. If publicly holding their feet to the fire embarrasses them (HasbroTargetWalgreensWalmart) , then so be it

Sadly I don't think shops like Walgreens and co. really care whether people can get their exclusives or not. Exclusives are just a bribe by Hasbro to get the stores to sell the main line, so along as the Stores hold their end of the bargain (Stock the main line), there isn't much that can be done. I know people complain that there are stores of a chain that seem to have stopped selling Maervel legends, but the deal could only be for a percentage of their stores to sell the Main Line.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/8/2021 at 12:01 AM, leokearon said:

Sadly I don't think shops like Walgreens and co. really care whether people can get their exclusives or not. Exclusives are just a bribe by Hasbro to get the stores to sell the main line, so along as the Stores hold their end of the bargain (Stock the main line), there isn't much that can be done. 

My point wasn't that wg and company care/don't care about the availability of exclusives. Hasbro should care though, and the complaints of the consumer could be heard even louder if reviewers would speak out about it. The gi joe/target dumpster fire is a good example. That got so out of hand that reviewers had to start in on them (there's a guy called ironken who has been merciless, gijoe news, etc). Even those that were making apologies for hasbro and saying it wasn't their fault, have turned. The result may be too little too late, but now its possible to get those figures. 

During the last Fanfirst Wednesday the Hasbro team did acknowledge that they know walgreens has been dropping the ball, and expressed hope that would be fixed so that people that want Nova, Quasar, and Binary will actually be able to get them. I think that acknowledgement is due to more reviewers being willing to call them out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2021 at 1:14 AM, Atlantis said:

My point wasn't that wg and company care/don't care about the availability of exclusives. Hasbro should care though, and the complaints of the consumer could be heard even louder if reviewers would speak out about it. The gi joe/target dumpster fire is a good example. That got so out of hand that reviewers had to start in on them (there's a guy called ironken who has been merciless, gijoe news, etc). Even those that were making apologies for hasbro and saying it wasn't their fault, have turned. The result may be too little too late, but now its possible to get those figures. 

During the last Fanfirst Wednesday the Hasbro team did acknowledge that they know walgreens has been dropping the ball, and expressed hope that would be fixed so that people that want Nova, Quasar, and Binary will actually be able to get them. I think that acknowledgement is due to more reviewers being willing to call them out. 

Should they care? yes. Will/Can they do anything about it? Not really.

Hasbro have stated time and time again, that once a product leaves their factory they have no control over it. They can't force stores to sell their products. They can try and help improve distribution but that still doesn't guarantee toys on the shelves for fans. They can't take away exclusives as they are needed to bribe the stores into stocking the main line, if they take the exclusives away, then the stores can simply refuse to stock Marvel Legends and Hasbro wouldn't allow that. The stores don't care who actually buys their products as long as they get a sale. Basically the only people that benefit from exclusives are scalpers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE