The hand - Team Morlun or Team Morbius?

tarot

Morlun or Morbius  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which character do you think the hand is for?

• Morlun
    • Morbius
    • Other - please comment below.

Going back to the hand that Hasbro reveal yesterday, there has been 2 general theories on what it could be. 

the first Theory that people went with was the 90's Cartoon Morbius, because he had to drain bloo..... I mean Plasma (stupid 90's censors) through he hands.

the other theory is that it is Morlun, based more on his much paler look from when he initially appear and almost eat Spider-man. This was during the Other saga by the way.

or is it something else?

I know what ever Character they decide to do, people will be disappoint but are you team Morbius or team Morlun? 

(personally I'm Morlun cause I want him more then I want a censored Morbius)

Morbius is probably the more likely, but Morlun is the more desired. We already have 2 Morbius, will also be getting a movie version pretty soon, and I'm a major anti-cartoon stylized figure advocate. For the love of God, if you truly do listen to the fans Hasbro, no cartoon Morbius, or any other cartoon figures, at that.

Morlun for me.

On 8/11/2021 at 3:42 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I believe it's Morlun, I also have information that I think is true, that Morlun will be in the Spider-Man no way home wave, but take that info with a grain of salt because it's always rumors until announced by the ML team. 

So the no way home wave will have no female characters if you add the mcu and gamerverse figures?

On 8/10/2021 at 10:51 PM, tarot said:

So the no way home wave will have no female characters if you add the mcu and gamerverse figures?

I can't say for sure, but an MCU figure could be female, the gamerverse figure I'm sure is going to be Miles, like I said I don't have 100% confirmation.

the wave already is Spidey, black suit spidey, jj jameson & dr. strange, likely miles, and two others (mcu & comic)

The hand has six of those...I have no idea what they're called, whereas Morbius has five. They appear to be diamond shaped (Morlun), and not round (Morbius). The hand appears to be fully painted and lacks gray claws, which animated Morbius should definitely have, and which Morlun would not (yes, I know Morlun sometimes has claws, but they aren't gray). So unless Hasbro really messed up, the hand belongs to Morlun and not Morbius.

I really hope it's Morlun, the evidence seems strong for him.  Add to that how he's an easy re-use of the Hellfire parts with new lower legs, head, and hands, and it makes it even more compelling.  

Of course of the Spidey villains that haven't gotten a figure yet, he's definitely my top want, so I might be a little biased.