Amazon Exclusive Marvel Legends Wolverine 5-Pack Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Wolverine 5-Pack from Hasbro. This set includes figures of Callisto, Mastermind, Omega Red, Shirtless Wolverine and Cyber. This set is sold as a Amazon exclusive.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Wolverine-5-pack-01.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-02.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-03.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-04.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-05.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-06.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-07.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-08.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-09.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-10.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-11.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-12.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-13.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-14.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-15.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-16.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-17.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-18.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-19.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-20.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-21.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-22.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-23.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-24.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-25.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-26.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-27.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-28.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-29.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-30.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-31.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-32.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-33.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-34.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-35.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-36.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-37.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-38.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-39.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-40.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-41.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-42.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-43.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-44.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-45.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-46.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-47.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-48.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-49.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-50.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-51.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-52.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-53.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-54.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-55.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-56.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-57.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-58.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-59.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-60.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-61.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-62.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-63.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-64.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-65.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-66.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-67.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-68.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-69.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-70.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-71.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-72.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-73.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-74.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-75.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-76.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-77.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-78.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-79.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-80.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-81.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-82.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-83.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-84.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-85.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-86.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-87.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-88.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-89.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-90.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-91.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-92.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-93.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-94.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-95.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-96.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-97.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-98.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-99.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-100.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-101.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-102.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-103.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-104.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-105.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-106.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-107.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-108.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-109.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-110.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-111.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-112.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-113.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-114.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-115.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-116.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-117.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-118.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-119.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-120.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-121.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-122.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-123.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-124.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-125.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-126.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-127.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-128.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-129.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-130.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-131.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-132.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-133.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-134.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-135.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-136.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-137.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-138.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-139.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-140.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-141.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-142.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-143.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-144.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-145.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-146.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-147.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-148.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-149.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-150.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-151.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-152.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-153.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-154.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-155.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-156.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-157.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-158.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-159.JPG

Wolverine-5-pack-160.JPG

Just not able to get this one. The Jason Wyngarde is great (FANTASTIC job on that head) but the others just make this a weak, phoned in effort. And I still can't get over how they decided to NOT use their typical scrawny female buck for Callisto....who is typically scrawny!! Come on! At least modify the Phoenix face from the Jug wave. That would've been closer. SMH. To be fair though I think the comics are starting to put more meat on her bones, which would make this figure more accurate. 

Omega Red is good but seriously, this is just a repaint. I can think of a dozen other figures they could've used here. That goes for shirtless Wolverine (is that a joke??) and double for Cyber.

I will say though that the figures themselves are well done. Just not something I'd ever put together in a box set.

On 8/17/2021 at 12:58 PM, RyanDaly said:

I hate beating this horse to death, but Callisto should not look more attractive than Sue Storm. Or rather, Sue should never look worse than Callisto. 

Ohhhh SNAP! You hit it on the head there!! She really DOES look better than that new version they're proposing. 

1. I would've gone with a flatter upper torso (like awful thing they did to Storm in the 2 pack), and modified the Phoenix face for Callisto

2. Jason Wyngarde is perfect as is.

3. Omega Red  classic Master Mind figure

4.  Cyber  Harry Leland

5. Since they seem to be scraping that Wolverine barrel, give him the costume he stole from Fang.

On 8/17/2021 at 4:32 PM, Atlantis said:

Ohhhh SNAP! You hit it on the head there!! She really DOES look better than that new version they're proposing. 

1. I would've gone with a flatter upper torso (like awful thing they did to Storm in the 2 pack), and modified the Phoenix face for Callisto

Two great points. I had regarded in another post how it looked like the Sue Storm head sculpt was done by the same "talent" who did the Juggernaut wave Jean. I just don't know how they thought that would fly. Not that she should be a supermodel with every incarnation, but it looks like she took got an unexpected visit from the Ugly Stick only seconds before going into production. Otherwise, how could that monstrosity have gotten through final approval. Sad.

Whaaaaaat? Someone actually calling for a more flat chested sculpt to be used on a character? I thought we were all just a buncha' male gazers who expected all the female figure to use the Moonstone buck. Thanks for pointing out this case where a smaller, slighter, thinner build is perfectly suited for the character, just like a character like Binary who shoulda used the same mold as Captain Marvel and Warbird who are all the same character. I promise, the complaints would have been minimal if they had used a Storm 2 pack-ish buck instead of this one. Regardless, it's still a solid figure and one I never expected to see.

On 8/17/2021 at 2:16 PM, McHogan said:

That “ugly” Wyngarde head would be near perfect for a unmasked Hate Monger.

I know what they were going for, but the red tint under his eyes makes him look like he's been in a fight or exposed to tear gas. Probably should've gone with a darker skin tone in that area instead. If they ever do a full on classic Mastermind, I hope they keep this head.

On 8/17/2021 at 6:34 PM, Atlantis said:

I know what they were going for, but the red tint under his eyes makes him look like he's been in a fight or exposed to tear gas. Probably should've gone with a darker skin tone in that area instead. If they ever do a full on classic Mastermind, I hope they keep this head.

This is an impressive head. Oddly they nailed Wyngarde true form but Calisto has clearly seen a doctor for her health issues...

too much sickly for one box set? 

On 8/17/2021 at 2:16 PM, McHogan said:

That “ugly” Wyngarde head would be near perfect for a unmasked Hate Monger.

”pretty” Wyngarde reminds me of Andy from Steven King’s Silver Bullet and I can’t unsee it

1443CFD1-3681-4D59-80AD-5B6B2BDE8653.jpeg

E3055167-9A18-43A6-B6D7-80C266E86773.jpeg

I can't see it. But then, they (Claremont & Byrne) were going for the actual actor named Wyndarde.

730215-peter-wyngarde.jpg.6ac9169ae6ff92f36270937e002e413c.jpg

"....I had regarded in another post how it looked like the Sue Storm head sculpt was done by the same "talent" who did the Juggernaut wave Jean. I just don't know how they thought that would fly... Otherwise, how could that monstrosity have gotten through final approval. Sad."

I agree with Ryan Daly about beating a dead horse, but you're both so right about what they did to the Invisible Woman. What bothers me the most about it was that it was so very unnecessary. Why? Why do this?? 

I'm pretty on the fence about this one. The only one I really want is Master Mind. Callisto is cool and I'd be fine getting her in a wave I wanted the BAF for. Cyber I could take or leave. I don't want another Omega Red. I never cared for the character and I've already bought two. Shirtless Wolverine I could also skip. Maybe if there's a sale.

On 8/17/2021 at 9:51 PM, Air-Walker said:

Hey guys, what version of Omega Red is this? I'd already long stopped collecting comics when he showed up.

Just regular ol' 616 Omega Red, I think, as was the previous release.  The main difference between this and the previous release is that this one has white boots instead of red.  White is how he originally appeared.

...BTW, two releases and no Carbonadium Synthesizer accessory?  Rip-off.

On 8/17/2021 at 10:01 PM, MonsterChris said:

Just regular ol' 616 Omega Red, I think, as was the previous release.  The main difference between this and the previous release is that this one has white boots instead of red.  White is how he originally appeared.

...BTW, two releases and no Carbonadium Synthesizer accessory?  Rip-off.

On 8/17/2021 at 10:02 PM, tarot said:

Classic. It just a different artist version. Some make the boots red or some make them white for example.

Thanks guys! That helps a lot....think I may get this afterall.

On 8/17/2021 at 6:58 PM, Atlantis said:

"....I had regarded in another post how it looked like the Sue Storm head sculpt was done by the same "talent" who did the Juggernaut wave Jean. I just don't know how they thought that would fly... Otherwise, how could that monstrosity have gotten through final approval. Sad."

I agree with Ryan Daly about beating a dead horse, but you're both so right about what they did to the Invisible Woman. What bothers me the most about it was that it was so very unnecessary. Why? Why do this?? 

Actually, on the matter of Juggernaut-wave Phoenix, I've found that there's actually a very attractive face beneath the disaster that was the factory painted version. 

IMG_3349a.thumb.jpg.3b79954e14f01055cf48cccb39419729.jpg

As for the upcoming, Sue Richards...sigh...I couldn't agree more (and there's no way a bit of paint can fix it). I too can't believe they ok'd that, especially given how hot they make every female character, even the ones who aren't traditionally hot. I was just, juuust about to sell my Super-Skrull wave Sue Richards when the latest figure was shown. Now, thank the force, I'm keeping her for a head and hair swap, lol.

On 8/17/2021 at 6:19 PM, Air-Walker said:

"...Actually, on the matter of Juggernaut-wave Phoenix, I've found that there's actually a very attractive face beneath the disaster that was the factory painted version....."

IMG_3349a.thumb.jpg.3b79954e14f01055cf48cccb39419729.jpg

I didn't feel that the Phoenix face was unattractive....its just that it didn't look like her. Yeah I know that's nearly impossible to describe a character's face exactly, when that face has been around over 50 years, and drawn, illustrated, inked by at least that many different artists. Still, that face just wasn't Phoenix, anymore than the "Mary Jane" was on the Black Widow. 

However that Phoenix face could have been a good base for Callisto. Narrow, pinched...much better choice.

On 8/17/2021 at 10:19 PM, Air-Walker said:

As for the upcoming, Sue Richards...sigh...I couldn't agree more (and there's no way a bit of paint can fix it). I too can't believe they ok'd that, especially given how hot they make every female character, even the ones who aren't traditionally hot.

Part of me wonders if they didn't sculpt a new face for her in an attempt to make her look more like the powered-down Johnny Storm, like they were actually trying to capture a family resemblance in the facial features. What makes me think this is a possibility is Hasbro must've had some reason to change away from the two previous perfectly fine Sue Storm head sculpts, and also because, well, her jawline and the broadness of her face look more like a male figure's head sculpt than most of their females (and see how I can say that without sounding transphobic, unlike some other people on this site). 

On 8/18/2021 at 12:51 AM, RyanDaly said:

Part of me wonders if they didn't sculpt a new face for her in an attempt to make her look more like the powered-down Johnny Storm, like they were actually trying to capture a family resemblance in the facial features. What makes me think this is a possibility is Hasbro must've had some reason to change away from the two previous perfectly fine Sue Storm head sculpts, and also because, well, her jawline and the broadness of her face look more like a male figure's head sculpt than most of their females (and see how I can say that without sounding transphobic, unlike some other people on this site). 

It's possible, and if so they didn't succeed because her bro is better looking than she is, lol. I don't find that her face is masculine though; just odd. All the other ML lady heads have a generic 'beautiful woman/ super-model' look to them (which really is how a comic based figure should look since that's how they're drawn). This one though...the features are all so strangely particular and out of place with others that it makes me think that they based the likeness on one of their employees (a practice that I really, really hate in this biz). Either way, it's bad

And the hair too...I've just skimmed through the comics where they sported these uniforms; she never had hair like this. A few different styles, but what she had for a bit was a badass mullet, which is how I think they should have made it, since even the Toybiz figures gave that to her. They dropped the ball on Johnny's hair too; it could pass for 1960s, but definitely not 1980s.

All in all, Hasbro must surely be aware that they've dropped the ball with her and Reed. As I'm sure we all agree, they can make this right by offering add-on stretch arms and bonus heads with other figures.

On 8/18/2021 at 3:53 AM, leokearon said:

I want Mastermind but I want him in the correct colours.

Me too.  Looks like they're referencing a more recent color scheme for him, but still.  Seems like the less-obvious choice.

All-New_X-Men_Vol_1_14.thumb.webp.30721431490065dd3be96e3c75f8e63e.webp

I wonder if they thought the little plastic toy version of a sinister, illusion-casting comic book supervillain would look silly if they colored the foppish, Victorian costume that he wears to his secret, mutants-only, world-domination / kinky sex-club meetings purple instead of black.