Hasbro Marvel Legends Live-Stream Announced For Thursday August 26 - What Might We See?

JayC

On 8/19/2021 at 12:38 PM, Ironspider428 said:

Other than that, not much more I need, maybe that rumored Retro Symbiote Spidey and Hobgoblin?

I'm about the same. I want the FF Retros, and the Watcher BAF, and possibly the animation style Venom. Outside of that, there's just not that much I really want outta the line. Some of the rumored stuff sounds good, but that stuff's always a wait and see proposition.

On 8/19/2021 at 7:25 PM, watanabefan said:

Did the leakers specify if Spider-Slayer is specifically a comic book version? Because there's a creature or robot of some kind in one of the Far From Home Lego kits that looks a fair amount like the Spidery-Slayer robot from the 90s cartoon.

Spider-Man-No-Way-Home-Lego-Set-Scorpion

return-of-the-spider-slayers-spider-man.

What have we told you about logo sets? Lol 😆 

Yeah they usually put stuff that aren't in the movie into sets. 

On 8/19/2021 at 3:01 PM, tarot said:

Honestly, I don't see them announcing eternals until at least September 

August 26th is one week before September; at that point aren't we just splitting hairs?

But I agree they should hold off as much as possible. I think the Shang-Chi wave came out way, waaaay too early. All of the early press screenings and spoiler-free reviews I've heard say the movie is pretty damn enjoyable, and I think if the toy lines would be a much bigger hit if they'd timed them with the release of the film, instead of coming out after the first teaser when none of the characters are in the same costumes and there's no context for what we're seeing. 

On 8/19/2021 at 11:14 PM, RyanDaly said:

August 26th is one week before September; at that point aren't we just splitting hairs?

But I agree they should hold off as much as possible. I think the Shang-Chi wave came out way, waaaay too early. All of the early press screenings and spoiler-free reviews I've heard say the movie is pretty damn enjoyable, and I think if the toy lines would be a much bigger hit if they'd timed them with the release of the film, instead of coming out after the first teaser when none of the characters are in the same costumes and there's no context for what we're seeing. 

I was thinking more late September early october. Like you said they probably should wait to release but I'm thinking more about the fact that Shang-Chi is just about to release. If I was Hasbro I would wait for that hype of that to die down before even attempting to hype another movie.