Rumor Report - New Marvel Legends Comic Based USAgent Coming In 2022

JayC

On 9/22/2021 at 9:50 AM, tarot said:

doubt she would be part of an Avengers wave. I think F4 waves would be the best bet.

If it was classic Crystal, I agree. However, they could go for the Crystal from the brown jacket era. All it would take is repainting the exclusive Black Widow from last year. And with Black Knight and Sersi coming to the big screen soon, Hasbro might definitely have their eyes on this '90s Avengers era. 

spacer.png

On 9/22/2021 at 8:49 AM, Beamish said:

If I were to pick the remaining spots:

Moondragon

Mantis

Count Nefaria

Titania

BAF - Skurge

Only if. I love the way you rounded out this list, but I'm gonna assume since this is an Avengers wave that most likely Captain America and possibly Thor will be somewhere in this wave and at least one repeat (my heart says a comic classic Pym Ant-Man) so I'm betting there will be maybe 2 more new figures at best. As Crystal will most likely come in a FF wave I'm gonna say:

1. Ms. America - New figure

2. Wonder Man - Classic

3. Captain America - Modern costume

4. Iron Fist - Green costume with popped yellow collar

BAF - Gamerverse Howard the Duck from Contest of Champions - big reach, but so was Hyde for the Shang-Chi wave. People want Howard (for whatever reason I don't comprehend), and big robots are always a big hit.

On 9/22/2021 at 10:23 AM, RyanDaly said:

If it was classic Crystal, I agree. However, they could go for the Crystal from the brown jacket era. All it would take is repainting the exclusive Black Widow from last year. And with Black Knight and Sersi coming to the big screen soon, Hasbro might definitely have their eyes on this '90s Avengers era. 

spacer.png

Yes!  This is exactly what I'm hoping for.  Though, I'd like her yellow costume underneath the jacket, lol.  Like on this cover...(though, I'd honestly take a Crystal no matter what costume they chose)

Avengers-357-cc7f6.jpg

I'm all for the chatacters listed. If they're doing Blue Marvel, a classic Captain Marvel II (Photon, Spectrum) would be high on my wish list. 

If we're wishing on things I would love Stingray, Dr. Druid, Starfox and I agree on Crystal and/or Sersi. Considering, we just got through Heroes Reborn I could see them doing a Squadron member. 

Realistically, we know they'll put a couple of the bigger names in so I could see a current costume Thor (hopefully as herald of Galactus) or a King in Black Iron Man.

Wow, all these comic waves being  rumored is making me realize I’m pretty much done with my non-MCU or Spider-Man collections. I really only need classic Doctor Strange, a few villains and maybe  a rerelease of the 80th Cap. It’s probably for the best because there’s a lot of MCU stuff coming next year plus potentially more Spider-Man anniversary and retro stuff.

Hoping Blue Marvel is in his adventurer costume which is the costume he's worn the longest, and would fit better with what I'm trying to build

Blue Marvel is meh.. no connection to his character. Wasn’t he another one that Marvel retconned into the 60s or 70s? Or said he has been around longer than than last decade? 

Speedball would be ok if he were in his original suit. His Avengers ties are flimsy.. a run as an outlaw group during the Dark Reign era and a teacher at Avengers Academy.. 

Agent so far of the rumors is the only Avenger in an Avengers wave.. try harder Hasbro.. so many better choices to drop in there 

On 9/22/2021 at 11:16 AM, McHogan said:

Blue Marvel is meh.. no connection to his character. Wasn’t he another one that Marvel retconned into the 60s or 70s? Or said he has been around longer than than last decade? 

Speedball would be ok if he were in his original suit. His Avengers ties are flimsy.. a run as an outlaw group during the Dark Reign era and a teacher at Avengers Academy.. 

Agent so far of the rumors is the only Avenger in an Avengers wave.. try harder Hasbro.. so many better choices to drop in there 

He's been around since 08, and he's been an Avengers member since Ewing's reboot of Mighty Avengers in 2014

On 9/22/2021 at 5:14 PM, tarot said:

The new warriors are considered part of the avengers franchise. They were basically marvel attempt at teen titan. So speedball in an avengers wave is actually where you would expect him to be.

Yeah, but  they were also part of the Spider-Man franchise and Night Trasher was in a Spidey wave. Still I'm happy to see Speedball getting a figure, though he better come with his cat.

On 9/22/2021 at 5:21 PM, leokearon said:

Yeah, but  they were also part of the Spider-Man franchise and Night Trasher was in a Spidey wave. Still I'm happy to see Speedball getting a figure, though he better come with his cat.

Was literally about to say the same thing. But more then likely it will just be goose repainted