Rumor Report - New Marvel Legends Comic Based USAgent Coming In 2022

JayC

Here is another update for that rumored all Avengers comic book based Marvel Legends wave coming in 2022. This one I am sure will shock you. Joining USAgent, Speedball and Blue Marvel will be another IRON MAN! figure. Like usual I only have seen the names and not the actual figures, so I have no idea exactly what versions of these characters we will end up getting. I am not even sure what versions of Iron Man Hasbro has left to do. As stated before the wave appears to be a standard one containing 7 regular figures and 1 Build-A-Figure. Of course until Hasbro officially confirms this we will treat this as rumor only.

Avengers-2022-Iron-Man.jpg

On 9/23/2021 at 10:34 PM, JayC said:
Here is another update for that rumored all Avengers comic book based Marvel Legends wave coming in 2022. This one I am sure will shock you. Joining USAgent, Speedball and Blue Marvel will be another IRON MAN! figure. Like usual I only have seen the names and not the actual figures, so I have no idea exactly what versions of these characters we will end up getting. I am not even sure what versions of Iron Man Hasbro has left to do. As stated before the wave appears to be a standard one containing 7 regular figures and 1 Build-A-Figure. Of course until Hasbro officially confirms this we will treat this as rumor only.

Avengers-2022-Iron-Man.jpg

"Huh. I. am. shocked. Did not expect that?" - he says knowing full well it was either Iron Man, Thor or Hulk would be in this wave. Now we have our 2 standard "must be in the wave" figure with Iron Man and Cap/US Agent, that mean the rest are expected to be remakes or new characters with at least one lady.

I was peaking the Fwoosh forums and JtPrime is saying that the last ones are Thor, Quicksilver and Madame Hydra (grains of salt). Kindve a bummer about 1 villain, and many people are going to be pressed about not being any classic Avengers villains or heroes

On 9/24/2021 at 12:00 AM, nWoWolfpack said:

I was peaking the Fwoosh forums and JtPrime is saying that the last ones are Thor, Quicksilver and Madame Hydra (grains of salt). Kindve a bummer about 1 villain, and many people are going to be pressed about not being any classic Avengers villains or heroes

if JTprime says so then they are. Thor I can see being the Herald version if not the Eric Masterson version (hopefully with Throg). Quicksilver is odd but I suppose it could be either the Brotherhood or a modern version. 

But having a Madame Hydra/Viper remake (unless it's the one with a squid head) Is just chef kiss. the last one wasn't horrible but it was really bad. Ugly facesculpt (didn't even have the hair over the eye!!) and outdated body mold.

Hmm, well I guess thats to be expected with an Avengers wave. Hopefully it will be an armor Hasbro hasn't done before. I would be okay with the Thor-buster armor, especially if Thor is going to be in the wave also. The new Lord Thor with an alternate lighting eyes head to make him a Herald of Thunder would be cool. Viper... yeah, great...

On 9/23/2021 at 7:00 PM, nWoWolfpack said:

Welp, I guess it'll depend on the BAF. This wave is a bunch of maybes for me except for Madame Hydra and USAgent. Really hope it is herald Thor and an Iron Man armor that makes it worth the trouble. Maybe hydro armor or comics mark 1.

On 9/23/2021 at 7:00 PM, nWoWolfpack said:

Quicksilver has been an Avengers villain from time to time.

On 9/23/2021 at 7:54 PM, SUPREME007 said:

Man, I would love a 3D man him but being like a unknown to many kinda blows chances of getting him but that hasn't stopped hasbro before.

Probably has a chance in a Agents of Atlas boxset