Rumor Report - New Marvel Legends Comic Based USAgent Coming In 2022

JayC

On 9/23/2021 at 6:00 PM, nWoWolfpack said:

I was peaking the Fwoosh forums and JtPrime is saying that the last ones are Thor, Quicksilver and Madame Hydra (grains of salt). Kindve a bummer about 1 villain, and many people are going to be pressed about not being any classic Avengers villains or heroes

Man, I'll agree with @tarot that JtPrime is usually pretty accurate but if he is this time Quicksilver is a real bummer to me. The last (3 pack) one was just fine and if they do another I suspect it'll be just an easy repaint with a different color palette. An armored Thor would not be outta the realm of possibility and though Madame Hydra would benefit from an update, that's yet another redo. I hope @JayC has a bit better news for us as he's got a decent track record as well. My biggest fear is that JtPrime's list is almost too damn typical fare for Hasbro to not be accurate and it would actually be the bigger surprise if it was not.

On 9/24/2021 at 3:32 AM, leokearon said:

Wave wars! Which rumoured wave will sound better? 😀

The wave that has less updates/costume alterations and more never-been-made-before figures. If one of them: Thor, Madame Hydra or Quicksilver is not correct and we get an actual never-been-made female Avenger (was Jocasta the last one?) or another villain like Count Nefaria or Graviton, that would be a great wave - 3 new and 4 updated/alternate look.

On 9/24/2021 at 8:32 AM, monron999 said:

Man, I'll agree with @tarot that JtPrime is usually pretty accurate but if he is this time Quicksilver is a real bummer to me. The last (3 pack) one was just fine and if they do another I suspect it'll be just an easy repaint with a different color palette. An armored Thor would not be outta the realm of possibility and though Madame Hydra would benefit from an update, that's yet another redo. I hope @JayC has a bit better news for us as he's got a decent track record as well. My biggest fear is that JtPrime's list is almost too damn typical fare for Hasbro to not be accurate and it would actually be the bigger surprise if it was not.

Yeah JTPrime has a good track record and knows where to look for these kinds of things which is why Im not saying he is wrong,  just that there is a discrepancy between his list and what i have seen which at this point basically means treat these with a little bit more grain of salt than usual. None of these are confirmed until Hasbro confirms them and these things can and sometimes do change.  I am trying to double check the info I have seen and will try to reach out to JTPrime to compare notes, but we may not know for sure until Hasbro officially reveals it.  The discrepancy lies with one of the three figures.

On 9/24/2021 at 9:03 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Hmmm interesting. Hope green QS is true. If it were up to me, I’d say leave Eric Masterson out for a 3pack.

image.thumb.jpeg.386fdddb74a7d1b51afb99bea063719b.jpeg

Oh yessssss yes yes yes yes yes

Maybe a two-pack of Dargo and Eric, I would assume Beta is a lock in the 20th anniversary 

On 9/24/2021 at 9:07 AM, Beamish said:

The wave that has less updates/costume alterations and more never-been-made-before figures. If one of them: Thor, Madame Hydra or Quicksilver is not correct and we get an actual never-been-made female Avenger (was Jocasta the last one?) or another villain like Count Nefaria or Graviton, that would be a great wave - 3 new and 4 updated/alternate look.

This exactly I want more characters reiterations can wait.

On 9/23/2021 at 6:32 PM, RyanDaly said:

"...Don't forget, we're also getting a Thor movie next year. It's possible we could get another comic version of Thor then, if not in the wave then perhaps a standalone exclusive. We're also getting a Marvel Legends 20th anniversary sub-line that could include Thor...."

I'm hoping to see Thor, with alt bearded head and whirling Mjolnir hammer. Beta Ray Bill, and finally the Warriors Three. Just really really odd they haven't been made yet. If Hasbro wants to make that a wave with Firelord or Ulik I'd say Please And Thank You.

Well, if a Thor figure in this wave is not for certain, I'm still holding out for an A-list Avengers villain like Graviton. Otherwise, I'd be very pleased with a D-lister like Stingray, Moondragon or Jack Of Hearts (yeah he was one of those who was a member for a hot second, but this character doesn't really fit in any other themed waves really, so Avengers it is), The fact we will most surely get a Thor MCU wave next year makes me believe we will probably get a mix of comic and movie characters anyway. ThorVolstagg.gif.b280a7274b963aa9d9f4c4c952d3a68d.gif is my man, but I can wait for a Lord Thor/Herald Of Thunder if it means getting some of the above figures in this wave. Here's hoping.

On 9/24/2021 at 12:49 PM, Atlantis said:

I'm hoping to see Thor, with alt bearded head and whirling Mjolnir hammer. Beta Ray Bill, and finally the Warriors Three. Just really really odd they haven't been made yet. If Hasbro wants to make that a wave with Firelord or Ulik I'd say Please And Thank You.

I am hoping we get both Thor comic and MCU figures with the movie release next year. If it is as big a hit as the last one, I feel fairly confident it will happen.