Rumor Report - New Marvel Legends Comic Based USAgent Coming In 2022

JayC

On 9/29/2021 at 1:52 AM, Atlantis said:

Typical 90s. Pouches just a metaphor for Looks that Go Nowhere and Do Nothing. A few artists were really able to pull it off, but most weren't, and the imitators....gahhh....they were just the worst....

90s comics in general were pretty sucky. The outfits just exacerbated the suckiness. That POS alien War Machine was the poster boy for 90s Marvel suckness! Editor should've  been #$## canned for even allowing that monstrosity to even see print in a comic!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 9:21 PM, tarot said:

As people may know Donny Cates will be involved in next week's pulse con with the marvel team. This has convinced me that this waves thor will be his herald version.

If that's the case, that Thor will be an easy pass.

On 10/18/2021 at 9:07 PM, ADour said:

If the Thor is the Herald of Thunder version, I think it would be smart if it also came with an alternate helmeted head, since that's how he has used this costume after the first arc:

12e5e1ae496a2295288203fc22cf6a5288bdace4

Agreed, if these are this versions most known looks he needs both head sculpts. 

I pulled a Hasbro design team tactic and Googled ‘Herald Thor’ and posted the first image I found hahahaha

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 8:48 AM, Jormungand said:

" It was mentioned the buc they used for the first comic-based US Agent was a little too small for the character, I completely agree, that's why I sold mine....."

Doubt it would happen but along with the new improved body buck, I hope USAgent comes with a distinctive shield. I liked the modified eagle and star shield they used in the 4" Cap first Avenger line way back. That would look incredible, scaled up for 6" use.

On 11/12/2021 at 7:43 AM, Atlantis said:

Doubt it would happen but along with the new improved body buck, I hope USAgent comes with a distinctive shield. I liked the modified eagle and star shield they used in the 4" Cap first Avenger line way back. That would look incredible, scaled up for 6" use.

Why not give him both his round and his Eagle shield and therefore everyone would be happy

• 3 months later...
On 9/24/2021 at 1:45 PM, Atlantis said:

I'm just hoping they put her on the correct buck. This is not some scrawny, weak thing that deserves to be on that gummy- legged, teen body they seem to want to use for just any female characters out there. She's 5'9" 140lbs of psychopathic deadly focus. Now one thing Hasbro has been doing, they've been crafting faces really well (except for that ridiculous upcoming Sue head) and I hope they continue. They should add an alt head that has her facial scar, covered by her hair. 

Ha, my own quote, 6 months ago, and today we see that none of what I hoped for for Madame Hydra/Viper came true. 

Also note that I've taken some heat from my notice that they've used this scrawny buck for just about every female character, but I'm not the only one seeing it. They didn't even use the "new" female buck. Even the Scarlet Witch buck would've worked better for Madame Hydra.  They're putting the effort in for the heads/faces, but not the bodies.

On 2/22/2022 at 2:40 AM, Atlantis said:

Ha, my own quote, 6 months ago, and today we see that none of what I hoped for for Madame Hydra/Viper came true. 

Also note that I've taken some heat from my notice that they've used this scrawny buck for just about every female character, but I'm not the only one seeing it. They didn't even use the "new" female buck. Even the Scarlet Witch buck would've worked better for Madame Hydra.  They're putting the effort in for the heads/faces, but not the bodies.

Why would you be getting heat for saying whats happening. They are bad at reuse in general but their females are a travesty on reuse. Its just the same scrawny body over and over with the same splayed out hands and fists. Heads are the only thing they CANT reuse in these situations. Hell they barely even sculpt boots or gloves if ever, its just paint. 

On 2/22/2022 at 8:54 AM, EvilHayato said:

Why would you be getting heat for saying whats happening. They are bad at reuse in general but their females are a travesty on reuse. Its just the same scrawny body over and over with the same splayed out hands and fists. Heads are the only thing they CANT reuse in these situations. Hell they barely even sculpt boots or gloves if ever, its just paint. 

Thanks. Just to put it in perspective, they use the same mold for Shiklah and the Black Widow that they do for Kate Bishop.

Per the comics, Shiklah is about 146lbs, Viper is 140lbs, Natasha is 130-134 lbs, but Kate is 120lbs. That buck might work for her, but no way is it accurate for a succubus or the Black Widow. 

On 2/23/2022 at 5:58 AM, Atlantis said:

Thanks. Just to put it in perspective, they use the same mold for Shiklah and the Black Widow that they do for Kate Bishop.

Per the comics, Shiklah is about 146lbs, Viper is 140lbs, Natasha is 130-134 lbs, but Kate is 120lbs. That buck might work for her, but no way is it accurate for a succubus or the Black Widow. 

1000000%, It like if they used Pizza Spidey mold for every Male character. I'm just happy we finally got Shriek Mold that is amazing in all senses, but depressing Viper not using it.