Rumor Report - New Marvel Legends Comic Based USAgent Coming In 2022

JayC

On 9/24/2021 at 9:06 PM, watanabefan said:

The guy on Fwoosh is claiming that he messed up and that Quake is in the wave, not Quicksilver.

Tremor_-_Marvel.jpg

If so it'd be cool if she came for some alternate normal hands and alternate heads to serve as a generic female SHIELD agent army builder.

@Jtprime17 well is this rightly? Cause if it is, yes a female SHIELD agent and avengers that we need 

On 9/24/2021 at 4:06 PM, watanabefan said:

The guy on Fwoosh is claiming that he messed up and that Quake is in the wave, not Quicksilver.

Tremor_-_Marvel.jpg

If so it'd be cool if she came for some alternate normal hands and alternate heads to serve as a generic female SHIELD agent army builder.

LOL the guy on Fwoosh posted right here. Yes Quake, Thor and Madame Hyrda look to round out the wave.

On 9/24/2021 at 12:43 PM, tarot said:

Besides she would go into a gotg wave anyway.

Or hopefully a full on 7 figure/BAF cosmic wave which could pull from all sorts of crazy cosmic areas like original and newer GOTG, Imperial Guard, Infinity Watch/War/Crusade, Kree, Skrullls, Galactus Heralds, Eternals, Annihilation, Brood, Starjammers just to name a few…

4 Walgreens cosmic characters were a tease. We need a full wave! Or several cosmic waves!

On 9/24/2021 at 2:10 PM, ADour said:

The last time we got Madame Hydra, she was running change with Madame Masque.

I hope Hasbro keeps that in mind when they start contemplating how to reuse her, and with a retro Iron Man wave all but confirmed... Time to get my hopes up.

Hopefully an updated Madame Masque will come with an alternate Masque clone head, which would be another Avenger (well, honorary) to check off the list.

On 9/24/2021 at 1:10 PM, ADour said:

"...The last time we got Madame Hydra, she was running change with Madame Masque..."

I'm just hoping they put her on the correct buck. This is not some scrawny, weak thing that deserves to be on that gummy- legged, teen body they seem to want to use for just any female characters out there. She's 5'9" 140lbs of psychopathic deadly focus. Now one thing Hasbro has been doing, they've been crafting faces really well (except for that ridiculous upcoming Sue head) and I hope they continue. They should add an alt head that has her facial scar, covered by her hair. 

On 9/24/2021 at 4:24 PM, Beamish said:

Hopefully an updated Madame Masque will come with an alternate Masque clone head, which would be another Avenger (well, honorary) to check off the list.

Oh yeah, like they did with Black Knight, so the 5 people asking for Deathcry, Magdelene and Masque Clone can be happy!

Among Avengers villains? Yeah Gravitons definitely an A-list, top ten villain of theirs. He takes out the whole team with his powers every time. Writers usually have to take the easy way out and have him lose control of his powers in order for the Avengers to win. Would people who aren't Avengers fans know him, probably not. But his power set and number of times he's had to be taken down by the Avengers make him an A-lister 'Avengers' villain in my book.

On 9/24/2021 at 3:26 PM, Gigantor said:

Negative, this is his Neo classic armor right after his Silver centurion armor got thrashed. This is his space armor from Operation "Galactic Storm" story arc. This one is also a must have.

cY9QP4h.jpgbuG7fO0.jpg

Man I forgot about that suit always loved the big boot design.

On 9/24/2021 at 10:52 PM, Jormungand said:

Among Avengers villains? Yeah Gravitons definitely an A-list, top ten villain of theirs. He takes out the whole team with his powers every time. Writers usually have to take the easy way out and have him lose control of his powers in order for the Avengers to win. Would people who aren't Avengers fans know him, probably not. But his power set and number of times he's had to be taken down by the Avengers make him an A-lister 'Avengers' villain in my book.

No. Even among just the Avengers, he is d-list at best. A-lister are character that are constantly in comics like Ultron, Kang, Red Skull, Baron Zemo, etc. Graviton is barely in the comics. Yes he is powerful but that doesn't make it a-list.

On 9/24/2021 at 1:52 PM, Jormungand said:

"... Gravitons definitely an A-list, top ten villain of theirs. He takes out the whole team with his powers every time.....But his power set and number of times he's had to be taken down by the Avengers make him an A-lister 'Avengers' villain..."

Not sure about that one. I don't think the power set alone puts someone in a particular category. Captain America's considered an "A" lister even though he's not actually superhuman, where as Century  from Forceworks obviously has an incredible superhuman powerset, but he's no A lister. 

On 9/24/2021 at 3:10 PM, Actionfiguremadman said:

Am 80’s era Walt Simonson armored Thor is long overdue.

Interested to see which version of Thor we will be getting...but I think practically any version of Thor would be a good idea since only the 80th anniversary really knocked it out of the park. Personally I would like to see Ultimates Thor, Herald of Galactus Thor, and War of the Realms Thor (with interchangeable mangled arm, and Destroyer armor arm).  Considering a Thor movie is coming out in 2022 I am sure we will have some great Thor figures coming, and given that Halsab Galactus comes out in 2022, I would guess there is a strong likelihood that Herald Thor might be one of the Heralds that aligns with that release.

On 9/24/2021 at 2:07 PM, Beamish said:

Or hopefully a full on 7 figure/BAF cosmic wave which could pull from all sorts of crazy cosmic areas like original and newer GOTG, Imperial Guard, Infinity Watch/War/Crusade, Kree, Skrullls, Galactus Heralds, Eternals, Annihilation, Brood, Starjammers just to name a few…

4 Walgreens cosmic characters were a tease. We need a full wave! Or several cosmic waves!

YES to all of this!

On 9/24/2021 at 3:40 PM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

"..Are "Madame Hydra" and "Viper" the same person?"

Yes. Madame Hydra was a ranking Hydra leader, but forcibly retired (too crazy even for them) and ran into the Serpent Squad/Society villain Viper; she killed the jerk and took over leadership of the Serpent Squad. This was around the time of Watergate and Cap's disillusionment with the nation; he quit being Captain America and became Nomad. 

She was a ruthless maniac, driven by nihilism. She killed the Viper just because she didn't want to share the same name as his: " I care nothing for death...yours or anyone's! I have no doubt the forces of your society would serve it up to me....so it means nothing for me to serve it up to you!" Then she gut-shoots the dude, disemboweling him.

On 9/24/2021 at 5:24 PM, Beamish said:

Boom.. this exactly..only way we’ll get a Masque ( as the clone was  known then ) figure

Quake.. another boring Bendis creation cause he loved him some girls with boy hair cuts haha.

i guess as an army builder and to check off another barely an Avenger she would be ok.. weird she just wore her standard shield units during her forgettable stint as a New Avenger.. guess she never got one of those weekly Avengers check to buy herself something less “army builder-ery “