Hasbro Live-Stream - Spider-Man Marvel Legends, Haslab Galactus And More

JayC

Hasbro today is holding a new live-stream with the Hasbro Marvel Legends brand team (Ryan, Dan, & Dwight) which you can check out below. We expect one of the main reveals for today will be the new Marvel Legends Spider-Man themed wave which will feature figures from the upcoming Spider-Man: No Way Home movie. That wave will be going up for pre-order tomorrow (8/27) at 1pm ET. We also expect to get an update on the Haslab Galactus which is now fully funded with the first stretch goal featuring the Marvel Legends Frankie Raye Nova also being unlocked as of today when the project broke 16k backers. We expect Hasbro to reveal at the very least the next stretch goal if not all the stretch goals they have planned for this project. The campaign has just over 4 days left.

We also hope to get an update with more specific info on the MCU Eternals movie wave which was officially announced last week and that Captain Britain figure that was revealed yesterday.

Thena for Eternals will be a Target exclusive and Ajak will be exclusive to Walmart. Kro is a deluxe figure and available everywhere along with the Giligamesh BAF wave. These should go up for pre-order at the beginning of September.

Spider-Man Marvel Legends Integrated Suit Spider-Man, Black And Gold Suit Spider-Man, J. Jonah Jameson (2 heads), Dr. Strange, Morlun, Shriek using new standard female body, Gamerverse Miles Morales and BAF is Armadillo.

Upgrade Suit Spider-Man figure with new unmasked Tom Holland head alternate headsculpt Walmart exclusive.

Spider-Man Iron Spider Helmet role play. This goes up for pre-order tomorrow at 1pm along with the Spider-Man wave.

Troop builders - SHIELD 2-pack pulse exclusive, no pre-order yet.

Troop Builder - Skrull pulse exclusive - no pre-order yet.

Excalibur - Captain Britain, Megan and classic Shadowcat Pulse Exclusive - No pre-order yet.

Galactus Stretch Goal #2 is Silver Surfer with new head and a effect flight stand and will need 17k backers.

For a tease they showed various display and flight stands they have released and then showed a new one that says Marvel Legends and has a place to put some kind of card on the back. The Marvel Legends logo on the stand is from the Toy Biz days. Probably teasing some kind of Toy Biz Marvel Legends tribute line.

Panel ends.

Live-Stream-01.jpg

Live-Stream-02.jpg

Live-Stream-03 1.jpg

Live-Stream-03 2.jpg

Live-Stream-03 3.jpg

Live-Stream-03.jpg

Live-Stream-04 1.jpg

Live-Stream-04 2.jpg

Live-Stream-04 3.jpg

Live-Stream-04 4.jpg

Live-Stream-04 5.jpg

Live-Stream-04 6.jpg

Live-Stream-04 7.jpg

Live-Stream-04 8.jpg

Live-Stream-04 9.jpg

Live-Stream-04 10.jpg

Live-Stream-04 11.jpg

Live-Stream-04 12.jpg

Live-Stream-04 13.jpg

Live-Stream-04 14.jpg

Live-Stream-04 15.jpg

Live-Stream-04.jpg

Live-Stream-05 3.jpg

Live-Stream-05 4.jpg

Live-Stream-05 5.jpg

Live-Stream-05 6.jpg

Live-Stream-05.jpg

Live-Stream-07 1.jpg

Live-Stream-07 2.jpg

Live-Stream-07 3.jpg

Live-Stream-07 4.jpg

Live-Stream-07 5.jpg

Live-Stream-07.jpg

Live-Stream-09 1.jpg

Live-Stream-09 2.jpg

Live-Stream-09 3.jpg

Live-Stream-09 4.jpg

Live-Stream-09 5.jpg

Live-Stream-09 6.jpg

Live-Stream-09 7.jpg

Live-Stream-09.jpg

Live-Stream-10 1.jpg

Live-Stream-10 2.jpg

Live-Stream-10 3.jpg

Live-Stream-10 4.jpg

Live-Stream-10.jpg

Live-Stream-11 1.jpg

Live-Stream-11 2.jpg

Live-Stream-11 3.jpg

Live-Stream-11 4.jpg

Live-Stream-11 5.jpg

Live-Stream-11 6.jpg

Live-Stream-11 7.jpg

Live-Stream-11.jpg

Live-Stream-12 1.jpg

Live-Stream-12 2.jpg

Live-Stream-12 3.jpg

Live-Stream-12 4.jpg

Live-Stream-12 5.jpg

Live-Stream-12 6.jpg

Live-Stream-12 7.jpg

Live-Stream-12 8.jpg

Live-Stream-12 9.jpg

Live-Stream-12 10.jpg

Live-Stream-12 11.jpg

Live-Stream-12 12.jpg

Live-Stream-12 13.jpg

Live-Stream-12 14.jpg

Live-Stream-12 15.jpg

Live-Stream-12 16.jpg

Live-Stream-12 17.jpg

Live-Stream-12 18.jpg

Live-Stream-12.jpg

Live-Stream-13 1.jpg

Live-Stream-13 2.jpg

Live-Stream-13 3.jpg

Live-Stream-13 4.jpg

Live-Stream-13 5.jpg

Live-Stream-13 6.jpg

Live-Stream-13.jpg

We will update this story as reveals happen. More to come...

Thena for Eternals will be a Target exclusive and Ajak will be exclusive to Walmart. Kro is a deluxe figure and available everywhere along with the Giligamesh BAF wave. These should go up for pre-order at the beginning of September.

Spider-Man Marvel Legends Integrated Suit Spider-Man, Black And Gold Suit Spider-Man, J. Jonah Jameson (2 heads), Dr. Strange, Morlun, Shriek using new standard female body, Gamerverse Miles Morales and BAF is Armadillo.

Upgrade Suit Spider-Man figure with new unmasked Tom Holland head alternate headsculpt Walmart exclusive.

Spider-Man Iron Spider Helmet role play.

Live-Stream-01.jpg

Live-Stream-02.jpg

Live-Stream-03 1.jpg

Live-Stream-03 2.jpg

Live-Stream-03 3.jpg

Live-Stream-03.jpg

Live-Stream-04 1.jpg

Live-Stream-04 2.jpg

Live-Stream-04 3.jpg

Live-Stream-04 4.jpg

Live-Stream-04 5.jpg

Live-Stream-04 6.jpg

Live-Stream-04 7.jpg

Live-Stream-04 8.jpg

Live-Stream-04 9.jpg

Live-Stream-04 10.jpg

Live-Stream-04 11.jpg

Live-Stream-04 12.jpg

Live-Stream-04 13.jpg

Live-Stream-04 14.jpg

Live-Stream-04 15.jpg

Live-Stream-04.jpg

Panel full report and images at the top. Take aways for me.

Captain Britain was a 3pk not a 2pk. prob be sometime before we see Rachel due to tooling.

Spider-Man wave BAF was a surprise with Armadillo.

Second Haslab Stretch Goal is only cool if you dont have previous Silver Surfer figures but at least it only needs 17k backers not 18k.

Looks like some kind of Toy Biz Marvel Legends tribute line is in the works. Not sure how thats gonna work though.

Yay . . . and crap, but mostly YAY!!!

It's a 3-pack . . . with KITTY!!! CB, Megan, AND Kitty!!! I love it!

On the down side, Armadillo? Really!?! Morlun, Miles and Shriek not withstanding, I was really looking forward to NOT getting this wave. Looks like i'm on the hook for another one.

That Skrull troop builder is sweet, but the SHIELD 2-pack blows it away. Gonna have to grab a couple of those.

Might even pick up that Walmart Spidey figure.

On 8/26/2021 at 10:48 AM, Satam said:

Maybe it's just the lighting or something, but that Surfer actually looks less shiny than the last one. I didn't think they'd be making a vac-plated one (can chip and flake too easily, especially with articulation), but man...

In my experience, chipping and flaking has never really been an issue with vac-plating. Mostly it was tarnish and rub-off.

On 8/26/2021 at 11:48 AM, Satam said:

Maybe it's just the lighting or something, but that Surfer actually looks less shiny than the last one. I didn't think they'd be making a vac-plated one (can chip and flake too easily, especially with articulation), but man...

I wasnt really expecting vac-metal either due to cost. This is a cheap figure for them to throw in which is probably why they only are requiring an additional 1k backers and not 2k. No interest for me but like I say for those who missed out on the Walgreens ones this will be nice and you can't have Galactus without Surfer.

Gotta say, Armadillo is not what I was expecting, but I’m not complaining, he looks fantastic. This is a solid wave. Can’t wait to finally check the Morlun and Shriek boxes in the collection. Also, ugh, more Walmart exclusives. Hopefully they’re easy enough to preorder. Excalibur looks nice, I still only want Kitty though. Loving the reveals today overall.

I'm happy about Morlun, I sure as hell didn't want another Morbius, unless it's the movie version. Not really impressed with anything else on the Spidey Line. Nice face sculpts, I guess.

No problem with Armadillo. We're getting into that area where they're running out of recognizable "Big Guys" to do as BAF. It's gonna have to start moving into more obscure characters or redos of previous ones. We need an Abomination that can stand toe to toe with the current Hulk build.

SHIELD agent, bout time. Just wished they woulda used a freaking Reaper buck for one of them. Or a female buck. Missed opportunity again.

Love the Excalibur pack. Was hoping Meggan made it on the Moonstone buck, but I'll take what I can get at this point. Sad that Rachel or Widget didn't make the cut. Actually, Rachel would have been more suited for the buck they used on Meggan. Guess now they'll have to put her on the Kate Bishop buck. Like no one can see that coming.

I like the Skrull and I like the multiple head sculpts. No surprise it's the best version to date.

Still ultra bummed about Silver Surfer. If you keep insisting on doing him over and over at least get him on a proper sized buck, just once. As far as I'm concerned, and Frankie Raye already having been unlocked, I couldn't care less about SS. If you're gonna go past into Morge and Airwalker territory, then we can talk.

There will be a TB tribute line and instead of BAF parts (or accessories) they'll include attachable stands. Fireworks go off, they start glad handing each other. Air high five. And they'll be higher in price, to boot.

On 8/26/2021 at 12:08 PM, Ironspider428 said:

Anyone else notice that all the MCU figures say No Way Home on the boxes except JJJ? What’s that all about? And is the new upgraded suit release supposed to be from that movie too?

U see the upgrade or the suit from the last movie in the trailer for the new movie so technically I would say yes.

On 8/26/2021 at 7:48 AM, Satam said:

He's definitely less shiny here. Even though I'm not getting this Galactus, I thought they would take the Walgreens Surfer and just make him bigger. You take that mold on a bigger body, and its way more appropriate for guys like the Silver Surfer , the Vision....taller types. That mold looks great on Moon Knight for example, but he too actually should be a bigger guy. 

This Silver Surfer almost looks like he's got a kind of frost coating going on. Maybe its the lighting.

On 8/26/2021 at 9:11 AM, JayC said:

U see the upgrade or the suit from the last movie in the trailer for the new movie so technically I would say yes.

He wears like all the suits in all the movies, so it's hard to tell sometimes unless they spell it out. But given that we know the Iron Spider suit is in the movie, I wouldn't say no to a rerelease of that figure with metallic paint and alternate hands. Unless the trailer was edited and that's actually going to be the integrated suit in the last scene.

On 8/26/2021 at 12:01 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

I can’t believe they said the Shriek buck is going to be the standard female body going forward bc that’s great news.

I wish I could agree with you. The belt kinda hides it, but Shriek has two weird round spots right above the hips. They're more apparent on Frankie Raye, which I assume shares the same body.

On 8/26/2021 at 12:22 PM, Atlantis said:

He's definitely less shiny here. Even though I'm not getting this Galactus, I thought they would take the Walgreens Surfer and just make him bigger. You take that mold on a bigger body, and its way more appropriate for guys like the Silver Surfer , the Vision....taller types. That mold looks great on Moon Knight for example, but he too actually should be a bigger guy. 

This Silver Surfer almost looks like he's got a kind of frost coating going on. Maybe its the lighting.

Yeah he looked more like Iceman to me than Surfer

On 8/26/2021 at 11:29 AM, JayC said:

It depends on which picture you’re looking at. The ones with Galactus definitely look more Iceman-like. Hopefully that’s just an early render. The official picture with the board, hands and effect pieces looks like more grayish solid color. 

On 8/26/2021 at 8:29 AM, JayC said:

Right! I'm not the only one then. At the very least they should have re-released the Walgreens version for the people that may have missed it the first time. Its a fantastic silver paint; almost looks chrome, and I thought for sure they'd do that for this Haslab project. 

Ahhh YES!! The Skrull army builder....at last, and a dream come true! Force-knows I've been pining for that for a while, and I love LOOOVE the retro-Sci-Fi Hair dryer laser gun! Now if they would just do a classic Kree army builder!

The Shield Army builder is pretty Boss too man, though methinks one of them is going to have to surrender their workable holster to their director, lol. Love all the bonus hands!

Ehhh....and the Armadillo wave. Fluff, man! I really fluffing hate when BAF waves are 95% things I don't want. Guess it's ebay for me on that one, unless someone here has no use for the Armadillo?

I'm glad to hear that Shriek's buck will be the standard....I only wish they hadn't already made 99% of all my favourite classic female characters already though, sigh. 

Lastly, Meggan appears to be on the Moonstone buck, which is awesome! Now if that set can either be Amazon or Gamestop, I will be most grateful and relieved! 

I dig that they are doing skrulls and they look pretty good, altho those heads being way too big kind of fits how skrulls tend to look, like gremlins.. depending on the price tag, i may grab some. Armadillo looks awesome but most of that wave is a no for me dawg. Not a big MCU fan and that is not the shriek look I was hoping for, I do not like that hair sculpt at all. Im really surprised they went with like a matte silver look for silver surfer, youd think theyd want to go extra hard since its a stretch goal and make it mega chromed out. I totally thought they were going to be doing another 3 pack when they showed Captain Britain yesterday. It seems like whenever they do an 'influencer' to show a new figure, its one in a multi pack and not in a wave. Unless Im not remembering one that wasnt but im pretty sure they havent. yet. (aside from the cartoon venom by toyshiz i suppose) Oh yeah and I wont be getting but damn that Kitty head sculpt is fire! She looks so dang good!

On 8/26/2021 at 12:26 PM, Satam said:

The belt kinda hides it, but Shriek has two weird round spots right above the hips. They're more apparent on Frankie Raye, which I assume shares the same body.

Those round spots are her oblique muscles and they are in the kate bishop body mold torso as well. Hell this mold could be reusing that part also.