Marvel Legends Spider-Man Armadillo BAF Wave Official Images And Info

JayC

I love Armadillo, Morlun and Shriek. I'll probably find a different head for JJJ and make him a generic civilian figure. The Spideys and Strange will all hit ebay.

I actually recognize Armadillo most from the current run of Amazing Spider-Man. I more vaguely recall him in Thunderbolts and New Avengers. He was also on the Hulu MODOK show, which was a cool nod to MODOK's 11.

The integrated suit spiderman figure is really growing on me and I think once they rerelease it with possibly more accessories or in a two pack perhaps, with a villain or whatever, it will be the perfect time for me to get it.

The Dr Strange is hands down the best one yet, although I'm wondering when Hasbro will decide to give him some spell casting hands, like the ones he makes to activate the time stone for example. 

The JJJ headsculpts are really good and as far as the black gold spiderman goes, again I'll wait for the potential rerelease. 

Miles is looking really good and I like that we get all of the necessary extra hands with him. 

Armadillo is fn huge and has a lot of great sculpt work, but this is not a wave I'll get in it's entirety, so I'll just admire that one from afar.  

Morlun arrived today. I noticed his outfit isn't pure "black", its more of a very very dark charcoal grey. Its a good figure, and as I thought, would be a good base for a Tomb of Dracula figure (and its OCTOBER, hasbro....the month of Halloween.....I've been dropping hints since last year...this is the time for a Marvel Monsters wave or box set!!) but could also be used for the Revenant. Although I acknowledge most fans don't even know who that is. 

I wasn't all that familiar with the character but I really like how they rendered it. The Armadillo wave has too many figures in it that I don't care for, so I won't be able to make the BAF, but I'm glad Morlun turned out so well, and I'm looking forward to Shriek.