2022 Legends poll/ Now 2023

LordVenger

Ok, so we pretty much know all of the legends that are dropping in 2021 and it seems to have been a good year as I think most of us have knocked at least a couple of most wanted characters off our list.  I got a quasar after all, who saw that coming?  So let's do a poll of most wanted for 2022. 

Here is how it works: Choose 5 characters that are your most wanted.  It can be new or redos or whatever, can be normal or deluxe sizes.  

List them in order of most desired being #1 second most desired #2 etc.  The order matters as I will keep a tally.  Again most desired = lowest number.  Choose 5 and only 5.

for me

#1 Classic Drax the destroyer

#2 Mephisto

#3 Starfox

#4  Classic Dr Strange

#5  Firelord

DRX2jpg.jpg

393316ec0aac831531fd43c628e10f0c.jpg

starfox2.jpg

strange6.jpg

R.7fc91ad8a9b2ef0403a0e4da5fc1c7c7.jpeg

Another fun topic. I’ve got to get some Avengers knocked off my wish list and since some of my obvious picks have been taken I’ll go with:

1 Wonderman

2 Justice

3 Stingray

4 Triathlon

5 Dr Druid ( with alt Reborn Head)

Most wanted for 2022, man so hard to just say most, but here's a good try, I could probably make this list way bigger, but I know for sure I need these guys soon! like yeah 2022 man.

1. Agony

2. Riot

3. Dan Ketch Ghost Rider

4. Werewolf By Night

5. Classic Dr. Strange

On 9/1/2021 at 1:41 PM, nWoWolfpack said:

1. Blue Marvel

2. Manifold

3. Penance (Monet)

4. Emperor Hulkling 

5. Wiccan

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Penance! , I could have said it's about time we got a Gen X boxset, or at least start filling out the roster, it's one of my most wanted X-Men teams.

On 9/1/2021 at 1:11 PM, McHogan said:

Another fun topic. I’ve got to get some Avengers knocked off my wish list and since some of my obvious picks have been taken I’ll go with:

1 Wonderman

2 Justice

3 Stingray

4 Triathlon

5 Dr Druid ( with alt Reborn Head)

5F061624-694E-4C51-8D90-E91C36DAD7B5.jpeg

73813B07-641F-42BA-BAD5-D65075381FD7.jpeg

EC674D15-A0AA-4BDB-B9B4-EF6783B871D0.jpeg

7BAACA0C-3ADF-4C28-8A0D-9DC58FCF0C74.jpeg

50790EF2-14EF-4506-9995-6C17D93C10D7.jpeg

34FFABB4-DF81-49D2-9F84-9756809C9D37.jpeg

Lol. It’s a poll. Vote your top 5. Especially if someone else has already listed. I don’t want the poll results to show 70 different characters because no one wants to list someone that has already been listed. 

On 9/1/2021 at 12:02 AM, LordVenger said:

Ok, so we pretty much know all of the legends that are dropping in 2021 and it seems to have been a good year as I think most of us have knocked at least a couple of most wanted characters off our list.  I got a quasar after all, who saw that coming?  So let's do a poll of most wanted for 2022. 

Here is how it works: Choose 5 characters that are your most wanted.  It can be new or redos or whatever, can be normal or deluxe sizes.  

List them in order of most desired being #1 second most desired #2 etc.  The order matters as I will keep a tally.  Again most desired = lowest number.  Choose 5 and only 5.

for me

#1 Classic Drax the destroyer

#2 Mephisto

#3 Starfox

#4  Classic Dr Strange

#5  Firelord

DRX2jpg.jpg

393316ec0aac831531fd43c628e10f0c.jpg

starfox2.jpg

strange6.jpg

R.7fc91ad8a9b2ef0403a0e4da5fc1c7c7.jpeg

I like this list. It contains Drax and Starfox from the Infinity Watch Days. They've also done Gamora, but that was in an exclusive box set, so somewhere down the line I'd like to see a general release, and then we'd need a Moondragon and Pip the Troll, and then of course, a Classic Adam Warlock (redo). Though to be truly accurate Drax would have to be massive (Hulkish) which would probably make it necessary to be the BAF.

I like popping in on these wish lists, but try not to participate too much anymore cuz I could go on forever and then I build up this base of hope that will never be fulfilled.

I think Mephisto will come in Marvel Legends eventually, as Midnight Suns is making another surge, but I think it'll most likely be as a Pulse or Fan Channel exclusive format.

On 9/2/2021 at 10:45 AM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Angel, classic halo or X-Factor

I don't know why, call it weird intuition, but I think we'll see Angel next year. My money would be on the red and white costume from the Mutant Massacre story (which they can repaint blue and white for a fan-channel variant later). I think Angel, Banshee, and Toad are the most likely X-Men we'll get in 2022, aside from the obligatory Wolverine.

On 9/2/2021 at 7:40 AM, monron999 said:

I like this list. It contains Drax and Starfox from the Infinity Watch Days. They've also done Gamora, but that was in an exclusive box set, so somewhere down the line I'd like to see a general release, and then we'd need a Moondragon and Pip the Troll, and then of course, a Classic Adam Warlock (redo). Though to be truly accurate Drax would have to be massive (Hulkish) which would probably make it necessary to be the BAF.

My first choice for Drax would be the original version on one of the large-but-still-passably-human bodies, but if they did the ginormous Infinity Watch era Drax using the Hulk's upper body, I would be okay with that. 

spacer.png

On 9/2/2021 at 8:06 AM, Fyrefly21 said:

1. Phyla-Vell (08 Guardians uniform)

spacer.png

2. Moondragon

spacer.png

3. Mantis

spacer.png

4. Surfstreak

spacer.png

5. Jack Flag

spacer.png

Surfstreak aka Dr. Echo! that's some good left field stuff.

Man I'd love a Brute Force Box Set! that would be damn cool.

On 9/2/2021 at 6:40 AM, monron999 said:

I like popping in on these wish lists, but try not to participate too much anymore cuz I could go on forever and then I build up this base of hope that will never be fulfilled.

I think Mephisto will come in Marvel Legends eventually, as Midnight Suns is making another surge, but I think it'll most likely be as a Pulse or Fan Channel exclusive format.

Ah come on, just pick yourself 5. ha. 

Yes a new redo classic Adam warlock with interchangeable gauntlet is needed. Every time I look at mine I get frustrated because it’s a great fig but I can’t take the gauntlet off and of course I have the gauntlet on thanos so it doesn’t make sense that they both have it on. 

On 9/2/2021 at 8:06 AM, Fyrefly21 said:

1. Phyla-Vell (08 Guardians uniform)

spacer.png

2. Moondragon

spacer.png

3. Mantis

spacer.png

4. Surfstreak

spacer.png

5. Jack Flag

spacer.png

I'd take all of those '08 Guardians characters.

1. The Vision, this time done ACCURATELY

2. Savage Sub-Mariner/70s Sub-Mariner

3. Red Wolf + Lobo

4. Classic Falcon + Redwing with articulated wings

5. Equinox -running change with translucent Ice/Fire   Fire/Ice figures

Its murder keeping this at 5 'cause I really want Yellowjacket, he's long over due! He almost edged out Redwolf, but YJ has a better chance of getting made sooner than RW. But rules are rules.