Smaller Bucks for Younger Characters

RyanDaly

Marvel has some incredible child characters that I think many of us would love to see made as Marvel Legends. But we also know that the easiest way to convince the design team to create new body molds is if they know they can reuse them multiple times. I think it would be good to essentially come up with four new base bodies to be used for male and female kids and male and female teenagers. Some could be tweaked on an individual basis, such as the cut of WWII Bucky's jacket and boots, but it would be a good starting spot for the Hasbro team.

The idea here is to come up with multiple characters who could use these bodies.

• Male teenager -- Alex Power (Zero-G), modern Franklin Richards (Powerhouse), Bucky (classic)
  • Female teenager -- Julie Power (Lightspeed), modern Valeria Richards (Brainstorm), Magik (classic New Mutants)
  • Male kid -- Jack Power (Mass Master), young Franklin Richards, Artie, Leech
  • Female kid -- Kate Power (Energizer), young Valeria Richards, Moon Girl

Are there any other characters you would like to see? 

The Young Avengers are technically teens still right?

Be nice to see the team in their original looks plus the other major members

Pariot

Iron Lad

Asgardian (Wiccan)

Stature

Hulking

Hawkeye ( Bishop)

Speed

The old ToyBiz set has such odd proportions, be nice to get this team updated

On 9/3/2021 at 9:11 PM, McHogan said:

Pariot

Iron Lad

Asgardian (Wiccan)

Stature

Hulking

Hawkeye ( Bishop)

Speed

Not anymore Kate was confirmed to be 21 in Gillen's Young Avengers 

On 9/3/2021 at 3:11 PM, McHogan said:

Pariot

Iron Lad

Asgardian (Wiccan)

Stature

Hulking

Hawkeye ( Bishop)

Speed

I think the only teen left in that is Stature/Stinger who got de-aged, the rest I think are 19-21

Sure they could give us some kid bucks, but don't we already kinda have the younger kid bucks with the Sam Alexander Nova/Miles and you know that teen chick buck, guess they could use a tweaked version of that Sprite figure as a new kid female buck, but where are they really gonna use these bucks, not a ton of young figures out there to be made, but with all of that being said Power Pack box set is something we need! if the MCU went the way it was originally supposed to before it was what it is, turned out Power Pack was going to be a big thing we could have seen it.

On 9/10/2021 at 1:37 AM, watanabefan said:

If they make the Young Avengers I’d prefer the looks they got at the end of their first arc rather than their first appearance looks (since they only ever wore those for a handful of issues).

As for the teen boy buck I just realized they could potentially make Franklin Richards on it now.

Ah good points, the suits they were in at the end are definitely more iconic. It’s like it was homemade suits when it was a hobby then honest to goodness super suits when they started taking it serious,

in regards to Franklin, I wonder if Hasbro, as an convention exclusive, would make true kid sized bucks ala the original power pack ? Was at best aware of Power Pack but would snatch this set up

on a related note: be kinda cool to see Marvel revisit power pack having a Jonas Brothers like comeback as we catch up on them in their early 20’s.. 

I don't know about specific characters, but I think the male teenage buck needs to be used more often. I think it's only been used for Miles, Ultimate Peter, and Sam (Nova).

Plus the actual teenage girl buck isn't used that often (not Kate Bishop), the smaller one that was used for Magik.

If Hasbro ever did commit to a child sized body for, say for example the Power Packs first appearance size, it would be cool to knock out a few of the MCU kids like Harley in IM3 or Cassie Lang. 

Not sure how they’d work them in,.. almost certainly with an Iron Man or Ant Man figure in  some sort of box set