Next Hasbro Pulse Army Builder?

tarot

Hasbro has been doing an okay job getting the Army Builders out on Hasbro Pulse (yes the stock issue is a problem). So far we have had Hydra Soldier, Aim soldiers, Hellfire Club Guards, Hand Ninjas, Shield Agents and Skrull. So what should be next one?

For convenience sake, you cannot say Red Hand Ninja or female versions. Those are too obvious.

For me, it has to be the Kree soldier. I mean it is literally just repaint the Genis-Vell with 2 new heads, Blue and Pink. Hell they can just use the gun that comes with Genis.

Top 5 would be

1. Kree soldier -- seems like a solid bet now that the Skrull Infiltrator is dropping soon
  2. Leader's Humanoid -- Sunfire buck with an unsculpted pill-shaped head all painted pink 
  3. Moloids 3-Pack -- half-sized Moloid creatures in packs of three
  4. Mindless One -- because of their size I can see this being a build-a-figure down the road, but I hope not because I'd like to see them sold as troop builders
  5. Doombot -- not sure what I'd prefer, the human-sized basic Doombot or the larger, deadlier Servo-droids

On 9/4/2021 at 7:14 PM, RyanDaly said:

Top 5 would be

1. Kree soldier -- seems like a solid bet now that the Skrull Infiltrator is dropping soon
  2. Leader's Humanoid -- Sunfire buck with an unsculpted pill-shaped head all painted pink 
  3. Moloids 3-Pack -- half-sized Moloid creatures in packs of three
  4. Mindless One -- because of their size I can see this being a build-a-figure down the road, but I hope not because I'd like to see them sold as troop builders
  5. Doombot -- not sure what I'd prefer, the human-sized basic Doombot or the larger, deadlier Servo-droids

Not sure I woul want Leader’s Humanoid but I wouldn’t say no though, but give me everything else.

I would add X-Factor Investigations Multiple Man, Mandroids, Wendigo’s, Kree-Skrull Alliance soldiers, Inner Demons, Goblin Army, Ultron, Hulkbusters

Got to go with the Chitauri. Or those dog like dudes from Infinity War that attacked  Wakanda. 

Ive got a few of the Select versions of the Chitauri but they are essentially Happy Meal toys. For my first Select purchases they were extremely disappointing.

just wonder if oversized figures would be feasible for Pulse’s normal criteria? Tho I guess the 2 pack of Shield soldiers has bucked the normal straight repaint relates we’ve seen thus far, just hoping those SHIELD sets arent too pricey, or limited as I’ll need at least 3 sets. 

let me tell you too, my normal army building has been 6 but Pulse locking down 5 as a hard cut off is messing with my OCD something fierce. Was able to place two separate orders to get 6 Hellfire Club goons but the Black Hand Ninjas blocked me.. so had to get just 5. But since, I’ve found 2 more red Hand so I’ll end up with 5 Red, 5 Black.. but whatever..  Ninjas look great as a swarm..

On 9/5/2021 at 6:07 PM, nWoWolfpack said:

Not sure I woul want Leader’s Humanoid but I wouldn’t say no though, but give me everything else.

I would add X-Factor Investigations Multiple Man, Mandroids, Wendigo’s, Kree-Skrull Alliance soldiers, Inner Demons, Goblin Army, Ultron, Hulkbusters

Right? Multiple Man was extremely hard to find so many people had a hard time replicating the “multiple” part of his power.

i was able to find two but sold one off and since at the time  i didn’t collect XMen figures I used the unmasked head as Black Knights Dane Whitman unmasked sculpt. 

Not sure a Pulse army builder is the answer so much as a re-issue is in order. And no paint changes.. this is one character that needs a straight up re-release

On 9/9/2021 at 12:18 PM, Gigantor said:

Classic SHIELD Mandroids to go with the just announced SHIELD Army builder 3 pack!

oSxWVDg.jpg

Ohh forgot about those but hell ya that would be terrific!
Wish they would’ve added GW Bridge or Dum Dum Dugan heads to the 2pack. Maybe those would go better with a new Nick Fury release. The Spidey retro card would be my choice.

On 9/10/2021 at 8:24 AM, LordVenger said:

Oh man add my name to the X-men arcade sentinels and mandroids in all the different colors. That would be too awesome probably for me to handle. But I would try. 

Totally agree. Also the Sentinels would have to come with rocks to throw