Hasbro Marvel Legends Live-Stream September 2021 Coverage

JayC

Question for anyone: are retro spidey figs based on the animation or the vintage toys? Seems like some are vintage toy inspired and some are animated inspired. I'm on the fence with hobgoblin since I prefer the tattered gloves, boots and scales. They did the scales for the past released retro green goblin so kinda bummed the used the bucky parts. And if they must use that mold...I wish they would at the very least discontinue those baby feet that the bucky cap mold usually comes with and use new feet. They have matched bigger feet on that bucky mold for some figures so they should always do that. Those are my least stable legends figures due to the feet being so small and all. I get Dwight's use of it as a cost saving measure but at least the feet themselves should be changed to provide more stability for the figure.

On 9/13/2021 at 4:21 PM, MightyThorness said:

So spiderman gets 3 more figures on retro card and Loki  gets 2 figures on retro card BUT I STILL DON'T HAVE A retro card Thor!!!!! 

One was just the main character of a major TV series and the other is Spider-Man. I'm sure if they do a Retro Thor, it'll be when his next movie drops in 2022.

The shapeshifting Skrulls will stop at nothing to take over the universe.

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors. Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.

Includes: figure and 3 accessories. You can pre-order this now from HasbroPulse. Look for it to be released on 01/01/22 for $15.99.

Skrull-01.jpg

Skrull-02.jpg

Skrull-03.jpg

Skrull-04.jpg

Skrull-05.jpg

Skrull-07.jpg

Skrull-08.jpg

Skrull-09.jpg

Skrull-11.jpg

Skrull-12.jpg

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents defend Earth and its people from groups that pose advanced technological—and sometimes supernatural—threats.

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors. Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.

Includes: 2 figures and 15 accessories. Look for it to be released on 01/01/2022 for $31.99. You can pre-order it now from HasbroPulse.

Shield-2-pack-01.jpg

Shield-2-pack-02.jpg

Shield-2-pack-03.jpg

Shield-2-pack-04.jpg

Shield-2-pack-05.jpg

Shield-2-pack-06.jpg

Shield-2-pack-07.jpg

Shield-2-pack-08.jpg

Shield-2-pack-09.jpg

Shield-2-pack-10.jpg

Shield-2-pack-11.jpg

Shield-2-pack-12.jpg

Shield-2-pack-13.jpg

Shield-2-pack-14.jpg

Shield-2-pack-15.jpg

Shield-2-pack-16.jpg

Shield-2-pack-17.jpg

Shield-2-pack-18.jpg

Shield-2-pack-19.jpg

Shield-2-pack-20.jpg

Shield-2-pack-21.jpg

Shield-2-pack-22.jpg

Using his super strength, flying ability and courage, Captain Britain fights for justice throughout the world and in other dimensions as well. Meggan is a mystical mutant metamorph, able to change her shape at will. Shadowcat possesses the mutant ability to "phase" her molecules, letting her pass through walls, walk on air, and allowing things she touches to do the same.

Includes: 3 figures and 9 accessories. Includes founding Excalibur members Captain Britain, Marvel’s Meggan, and Marvel’s Shadowcat. Look for it to be released on 01/01/22 for $62.99. You can pre-order it now from HasbroPulse.

Excalibur-01.jpg

Excalibur-02.jpg

Excalibur-03.jpg

Excalibur-04.jpg

Excalibur-05.jpg

Excalibur-06.jpg

Excalibur-07.jpg

Excalibur-08.jpg

Excalibur-09.jpg

Excalibur-10.jpg

Excalibur-11.jpg

Excalibur-12.jpg

Excalibur-13.jpg

Excalibur-14.jpg

Excalibur-15.jpg

Excalibur-16.jpg

Excalibur-17.jpg

Excalibur-18.jpg

Excalibur-19.jpg

Excalibur-20.jpg

Excalibur-21.jpg

Excalibur-22.jpg

Excalibur-23.jpg

Excalibur-24.jpg

Excalibur-25.jpg

Excalibur-26.jpg

Excalibur-27.jpg

Excalibur-28.jpg

Bagged my limit on Skrulls.  I actually ordered everything offered today except for the Hobgoblin.  Got three S.H.I.E.L.D. two-packs.  I am so psyched for Hammerhead and Shocker.  They knocked it out of the park on Hammerhead in particular.  I hope they use the bigger suited body to do a Red Skull later on.

Yeah, Pulse has made getting their pre-orders very easy. Hope everyone got what they wanted 

I've grabbed the Excalibur 3 pack (no way I could pass on that Cap Britain), 3 SHIELD sets, and 5  Skrulls (boo, needed 6.. tho I guess I already have Super-Skrull)

Dang Hasbro is doing their best to get me trouble with the wife 

On 9/14/2021 at 11:43 AM, McHogan said:

Skipped the Spider-Man wave, because I have yet to have any trouble finding every retro figure so far

I ordered Excalibur. But like you, skipped the retro figures. Shocker and Hammerhead look great, but I have the feeling they’ll be easy pick-ups, maybe even at a discounted price point. And if I do miss them, my life won’t be ruined. 

Bought three SHIELD Trooper sets and five Skrull warriors, plus the Excalibur set. Process was so painless compared to the Hellfire Guards I never caught in-stock or the many Star Wars instant sellers; if they keep things this smooth I'll happily keep the premium membership going forward.

Not stressed about pre-ordering the Spidey figures since they're normal retail figs and I'll be able to easily get them from BBTS or somewhere else at my leisure.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:06 AM, MonsterChris said:

"...they knocked it out of the park on Hammerhead in particular...."

I think Hammerhead would've looked better with a grimace (like the Skrull) but otherwise, good figure, now its time to stop messin' around and give us the classic Rhino....

I thought it was odd that during the interview yesterday, the one called Dwight said he "thinks" the figure was built on the Hogan buck. Its only been used that one time so why the hesitancy, I don't know. But then these are the same guys that said they messed up on Omega Sentinel because they'd only seen her picture one time off Google. GTFOH with that nonsense. 

Wonder if the Hammerhead head in the Chameleon swaps with this? Then again I didnt particularly care for that head, it looked off, weak.

Missed the Skrull and Symbiote on Hasbro. Got Symbiote on BBTS, but of course they don't have Skrull. I think there's a hair-brained executive at Hasbro going "I love sell outs. Make sure it sells out!" And then minions figuring out how they can make everything sell out in some form or fashion. If it's available on Pulse and other retailers, make sure it sells out on Pulse. If it's only available on Pulse, make sure it sells out. If it's a partner exclusive, make sure it sells out to begin with, but it's okay to offer a little more later, as long as it SELLS OUT initially.

"Got to have a Sell Out!"

On 9/14/2021 at 5:32 PM, MadMav said:

Damn you savages,! SHIELD agents and Skrulls sold out. Hope they re release them. Only managed to snag the Excalibur set.

Same. I really hope this isn't going to be the same thing like Aim Trooper where it seems to be discontinued 

I’m surprised to hear that the Skrulls sold out. Not that that they aren’t awesome, just figured being a Pulse exclusive they’d have enough to meet the first day demand.

after FF exclusives failed to sell out I figured there was no hurry to get the Skrulls I wanted. I did get them during the Pulse member window but had no urgency. Guess there’s one time being a Pulse member came in handy. Well, that and the free shipping

On 9/14/2021 at 12:32 PM, MadMav said:

"...Damn you savages,! SHIELD agents and Skrulls sold out. Hope they re release them..."

I'm a bit surprised the SHIELD agents sold out so fast. That red visor makes a big difference. The alt heads were a nice touch; I think it wont be long before they do female agents in a similar fashion.  They need to lose the non-removable gun though...and maybe add jet packs? And some Steranko era love to a Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine figure wouldn't hurt either!

On 9/14/2021 at 6:12 PM, Atlantis said:

I'm a bit surprised the SHIELD agents sold out so fast. That red visor makes a big difference. The alt heads were a nice touch; I think it wont be long before they do female agents in a similar fashion.  They need to lose the non-removable gun though...and maybe add jet packs? And some Steranko era love to a Valentina Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine figure wouldn't hurt either!

A Female Agent two pack would be a perfect follow up to this, I'd buy as many as they let me of that one too. Hope they restock the male pack too; I'd love to get another three of those.

Between them and the Mandroid, it'll be a pretty sweet SHIELD shelf.

On 9/14/2021 at 2:27 PM, Fyrefly21 said:

"...Between them and the Mandroid, it'll be a pretty sweet SHIELD shelf...."

Yes, a comic -accurate gold Mandroid is long overdue! They can do him up deluxe style or two-pack him like they did with Iron Monger and Stane, give him an old school Nick Fury.