Costume Poll: Angel

leokearon

Costume Poll: Angel  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Costume should they use for Angel?

• Avenging Angel
    • Original
    • Graduation
    • Blue
    • Champions
    • Red
    • X-Terminator
    • X-Factor

Been a while, but time for a new costume poll. This time for Warren Worthington III when he was the High Flying Angel. This is only for Warren as Angel (not Archangel) and I'm not including the time travel stuff either. Simply Vote for the costume, you would like to see being made into a Marve legends figure.

1. Avenging Angel

archangel-bigcostume1.jpg

2. Original X-Men

archangel-bigcostume2.jpg

3. Graduation Costume

archangel-bigcostume03.jpg

4. Blue Angel

archangel-bigcostume04.jpg

5. Champions costume

archangel-bigcostume05.jpg

6. Red Angel

archangel-bigcostume06.jpg

7. X-Terminator (X-Factor)Costume

archangel-bigcostume07.jpg

8. X-Factor Costume

archangel-bigcostume08.jpg

I've been waiting for this particular poll. My first choice is Red Angel as he appeared during the infamous Mutant Massacre storyline when he gets nailed to the wall through his wings by the Marauders. 

Second choice would be Blue Angel, and if they did that they could include an interchangeable blue-skinned head for when he briefly wore that costume again before and after Age of Apocalypse when he lost his metallic wings.

This is a tough one for me as I have the TB red and blue versions, and they are the most obvious choices.

It would be nice to get another chance at the O5. X-Factor red would go with Iceman and Cyclops, and would hopefully encourage Hasbro to complete the team with Jean and Beast.

It's funny so many of his costumes featured yellow. I don't think it works. Maybe it's because it is paired with red or black. It's hard to want them in any way other than as a sarcastic completionist.

I voted for the original X-men costume.

I went with Blue but Red was right behind. These are the iconic versions for me. XFactir hits me in my feels fo 80s Marvel goodness..so I’d like that but I’d have to chase down Cyke since I sold off the one I found. 

NORMALLY, I’m an Avengers collector but when classic 80’s era suits are released I almost always buy despite my self imposed limits. I’ve amassed a nice SMALL XMen team I really like but I’m missing a few and the original XFactor was one of my favorite of that era

• 2 weeks later...