Marvel Unlimited Exclusive Marvel Legends Captain Kate Pryde Figure Revealed

JayC

I got Marvel Unlimited as a birthday gift a few months ago, and ended up using it way more than I expected. I was very strongly considering renewing when my subscription ended anyway, and this made my decision easier. I definitely don’t think this figure is worth it if you’re not gonna use the service, but I find the service more than worth it on its own, so I’m happy to also get a figure I wanted out of the deal.

On 9/15/2021 at 1:30 AM, monron999 said:

A hundred dollars for a bloody nose, black eye and a dirty scarf.

And all that comes with all that comes with it as well as a year subscription  for most of marvels digital comics. 

In all fairness, if you are getting the subscription just for the figure, then you missing the point of the subscription service.

On 9/14/2021 at 8:53 PM, tarot said:

And all that comes with all that comes with it as well as a year subscription  for most of marvels digital comics. 

In all fairness, if you are getting the subscription just for the figure, then you missing the point of the subscription service.

Your right. If I want a comic I just go to the store and buy it, like the good old days. Then I get a hard copy to keep it. I don't rent comics for 356 days at a time. Plus I take every opportunity to support my local comic shop.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:31 PM, monron999 said:

Your right. If I want a comic I just go to the store and buy it, like the good old days. Then I get a hard copy to keep it. I don't rent comics for 356 days at a time. Plus I take every opportunity to support my local comic shop.

Honestly it's the back issues that make a subscription worth it. With the speed trades and collections go out of print and the limited space and high cost of a lot of notable older floppies, the sub is a great way to deep dive on older runs and stories.

• 4 weeks later...

Shown below via Jasmine Estrada is an in-hand look at the new Marvel Unlimited Exclusive Marvel Legends Captain Kate Pryde figure from Hasbro which is being offered through this years Marvel Unlimited comic digital subscription service.

And unlike in the initial promo image we saw for this one she in fact can hold the sword correctly.

Kitty-Pride.jpg

I do want Kitty in this look, but seeing it close-up like this makes me realize just how lazy it is. She should have boot cuffs, a more detailed and bigger bandanan and no bangs at the very least. I get that easy repaints are sort of the point of MU, but it does give me hope that eventually this look will get a proper figure, hopefully along with her pirate look.

There's gonna be a deadline to make the switch, which may have already passed. At the very last minute I tried to get Terror Inc. with a subscription last year, but they forced me to sign up for a 1-week free trial first, and then before that converted over to a paid subscription, I had missed the window and it had switched to Spider-Kamala. They told me there was no way to instead get Terror Inc. once that switchover deadline had transpired. Just call them before signing up, to figure out which figure you'd be getting.