Marvel Select Titanium Man Action Figure Video Review And Images

Outsiders

TR4K_ALLIANCE takes a look at the new Marvel Select Titanium Man Action Figure from Diamond Select Toys.  Marvel Select Titanium Man Action Figure can be pre-ordered from our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_01.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_02.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_03.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_04.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_05.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_06.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_07.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_08.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_09.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_10.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_11.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_12.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_13.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_14.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_15.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_16.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_17.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_18.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_19.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_20.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_21.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_22.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_23.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_24.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_25.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_26.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_27.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_28.jpg

Marvel_Select_Titanium_Man_Action_Figure_By_Tr4k_Alliance_29.jpg

I dont collect Select but I may be getting this one. They nailed the size and color of Titanium Man to a "t" (no pun intended)! Really looks well. Doesnt appear to have double jointed elbows or knees though. 

That paint job is spectacular. 

*She really does have a kind of contempt for packaging, huh!!

I've divested myself of nearly all my Marvel Select figures, but this one looks amazing, and who knows when we will finally get a Marvel Legends version. Just may have to pick this one up. And while on the Iron Man villians topic, we never got a good cross section of his villians back in the day when his movies were setting standards and records in the super hero genre. Give us some IM love Hasbro - Controller, Unicorn, Melter, Whiplash/Blacklash, Crimson Dynamo (mach 2 or 3), Firebrand, and the original and best Blizzard. Thanks for listening.

I'd absolutely be down for more Iron Man villains, his Rogues Gallery is underrated. This year's Iron Man wave is one of my favorites of the year, so I'm hopeful it'll sell welland they keep coming back to that well.

Titanium Man looks fabulous, can't wait for mine to come in. He's big enough that I wouldn't mind Hasbro putting one of their own on the back-burner. 

On 9/15/2021 at 7:51 PM, Jormungand said:

I've divested myself of nearly all my Marvel Select figures, but this one looks amazing, and who knows when we will finally get a Marvel Legends version.

I know what you mean. They do some good stuff and some bad stuff and the gap in between the two is enormous. Everything seems like they're starting from scratch. Some may see it as a good thing, some may see it as bad, but for me, no consistency in a toy line is just reasons for me to stay away. None of them are in the same scale. Some of them look like they could pass as Marvel Legends scale and some of them are just way out of proportion from anything out there, even the larger figures. The articulation varies in complexity and functionality and aesthetics in every figure. A figure that would benefit from ball hip joints will have hinge hip joints and vice versa. Do they look good, yeah. Do they give you plenty of product for the price, mostly. Taken in solo doses I suppose they all have their own bit of charm, but as a line there just isn't that uniformity that a line like ML has. I'll probably get this one because it looks like it will scale, typically as a larger character, with my ML Iron Men, but there's no doubt he will be banished to the storage bin if and when a ML version actually comes out.