Venom: Let There Be Carnage 1/6 Carnage Figure Teaser From Hot Toys

JayC

I’m hesitant about this movie tho.. so far it looks weak. And for god sakes, is Eddie wearing a Detroit Lions Jacket in the latest trailer? As if us Michigander’s don’t suffer enough.. bad team, maybe bad movie.. 

admittedly, I’m not a Symbiotes guy. Venom was enough and by now there are just too many. It makes sense that every Venom wave ever has had Venom and Carnage but this is no longer a selling point for me. 

Hasbro’s first attempt at Movie Venom just looked silly, paint-wise.. it didn’t translate well. Articulation and sculpt were spot on though. Surprised their has been no reveals of Legends yet. But I’m 100% certain we’ll get more Venom and Carnage 😁  

• 2 weeks later...
Watch out! The villain is now here to unleash aggression and terror on the streets. Serial killer Cletus Kasady becomes the host of the symbiote Carnage and escapes prison after a failed execution. Prior to the grand release of Venom: Let There Be Carnage, Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce Carnage as 1/6th scale collectible figure, capturing the murderous, unhinged spirit that strikes fear into your symbotie collection.

Expertly crafted based on the screen appearance of Carnage from Venom: Let There Be Carnage, the highly-accurate figure measures approximately 43cm tall displays a great level of detailed sculpting, specially on the texture of skin, fearsome fanged mouth and tongue. The 1/6th scale figure introduces a body painted with crimson red and black webbing; two newly developed head sculpts featuring a grinning head sculpt, and a head sculpt with fanged mouth and three interchangeable protruding tongues; monstrous weapons and accessories including attacking claws, sickle, sword, also a number of symbiote tentacles sprouting from its back with different styles of interchangeable symbiote parts; and a figure stand.

Moreover, a Deluxe Version featuring Venomized Eddie Brock head sculpt with bust stand is a must have for extended display.

Carnage-00.jpg

Carnage-01.jpg

Carnage-02.jpg

Carnage-03.jpg

Carnage-04.jpg

Carnage-05.jpg

Carnage-06.jpg

Carnage-07.jpg

Carnage-08.jpg

Carnage-09.jpg

Carnage-10.jpg

Carnage-11.jpg

Carnage-12.jpg

Carnage-13.jpg

Carnage-14.jpg

Carnage-15.jpg

Carnage-16.jpg

Carnage-17.jpg

Carnage-18.jpg

Carnage-19.jpg

Carnage-20.jpg

Carnage-21.jpg

On 9/30/2021 at 11:46 PM, SUPREME007 said:

#$## bro that looks amazing. Didn't watch the movie yet but why is carnage bigger than venom? And that big of a disparity? Tell me its not so?

Yeah, I got that from the last trailer. Why they have to make stupid changes like this despite knowing the traditional version works in the comics is beyond me. I guess to make him look more imposing or to give Venom that underdog plot line. Either way it's not a deal breaker. Early audience reviews look good and the critics and Wokesters hate it, so that's a pretty good indication that it's great. At least we know what the next Legends BAF candidate is gonna be.

Second movie was too short to provide any meaningful character development for Carnage but look wise they really did amazing job both in movie and this figure wise but making Carnage this tall and big is just plain wrong, maybe I can excuse Carnage with Tongue but seeing him much bigger than Venom is something I can’t really get as comic book nerd. 

On 10/1/2021 at 8:31 AM, monron999 said:

Yeah, I got that from the last trailer. Why they have to make stupid changes like this despite knowing the traditional version works in the comics is beyond me. I guess to make him look more imposing or to give Venom that underdog plot line. Either way it's not a deal breaker. Early audience reviews look good and the critics and Wokesters hate it, so that's a pretty good indication that it's great. At least we know what the next Legends BAF candidate is gonna be.

I've heard people say that because they basically gave Riot Carnage's powers in the first movie, they had to up the ante with Carnage, which I guess means making him huge and imposing. I still don't like it, having Carnage bigger than Venom just feels wrong.