Marvel's Hit-Monkey Animated Series Will Premiere On HULU In November

Outsiders

Based on the Marvel comic and cre­ated by Josh Gordon and Will Speck, Hit-Monkey will premiere on HULU on November 17th, according to Entertainment Weekly.

The darkly comedic se­ries follow a Japanese snow macaque whose clan meets a stranded hitman, Bryce (Jason Sudeikis), and nurses him back to health. But when Bryce bites the dust, it's up to the titular simian (guided by Bryce's ghost) to follow in his assassin's footsteps and seek vengeance.

"He's a character who is violent and temper­ amental but also deeply wounded and innocent," says Gordon.

Hit_Monkey.jpg

On 9/17/2021 at 10:10 PM, WeaponXXX said:

How does free apps like

@PlutoTV

&

@Tubi

have better content then a paid subscription service like

@hulu

Hulu has nothing good to watch omg I'm about to cancel my subscription

I cancelled my Hulu sub. last week after I heard about the dollar price hike next month. I get prices are going up, but it was a major accomplishment just finding something to watch there at the OLD price! The extra buck is small potatoes, but for what I'm getting, it's still a bridge to far.

I've paired down my paid services to just Prime, where I opt for the annual subscription, Disney+, mainly for the old movies and shows (hey, Disney didn't always suck), and I just recently discovered my ISP gave me a free year of HBOMax. Not sure if I'll hang on to it.

Kinda burned out on Pluto, Tubi is awesome, and I'm just starting to get into Roku. 

On 9/18/2021 at 1:42 PM, Fyrefly21 said:

Hit-Monkey is one of those characters I've loved because of his absurdity and will read any book with him in it, but I don't see myself bothering with this show.

Not my cup of tea. I'll hold-out for a decent action 'toon NOT written by/for those 40-something dads who wanna pretend they're remembering their bygone frat-boy days . . . which never really happened.

Yeah, I know, it's gonna be a long wait.

On 9/18/2021 at 4:18 PM, Legender said:

Wow, I'm impressed of not seeing those weirdos saying "I cant wait for the Legend Version!!!" 🤣

Almost as bad as some weirdos who frequent forums that specifically discuss toys, comics, customs, games, movies, and TV and constantly complain about other people discussing one of those particular subjects in relation to another.