Venom Let There Be Carnage Wave?

TheMarvelLife

So I know we got a Venom wave  last year that was supposed to coincide with the Venom Let There Be Carnage release, but due to delays that never happened. Now that the film is actually releasing in just a few weeks, do you think we'll get a wave reveal sometime soon? Or at least some sort of movie figures? Obviously they wouldn't release anytime soon, but I feel like it'd be a huge missed opportunity. They could easily re-release the movie Venom with a new headsculpt and accessories, movie Carnage, and maybe movie Morbius. I'd also love to see them do some from the first movie like She Venom and Riot. Of course there'd be some comic figures mixed in too. But do you think this will happen? Maybe not even an actual wave. They could easily do a Venom/Carnage 2 pack or just a Carnage fan channel exclusive.

I'm going to say no as it is too late for it. The movie kept on getting push around so hasbro may have just given up on it. No point in making a wave if Sony doesn't set a date and now it's too late for them to make it.

That being said I do see movie carnage popping up somewhere eventually but that a bit maybe.

At best I imagine fan channel will see a restock on movie Venom around October-November but with the movie changing release dates more often than Marc Spector changes identity and them already having budgeted out a Venom 2 wave last year, I don't see anything new hitting anytime soon. 

Hopefully a third Venom wave is on the books for next year. Get us the rest of the Life Foundation, Sin-Eater and some more Cates stuff. I guess a movie Carnage for the people who think that design doesn't look like #$##.

I think Hasbro has taken great strides in getting Legends out of some  their past properties. Granted there are many they haven’t touched yet but I can honestly say I never thought we’d get modern figures of the FOX XMen films. There are many more we can get, including the FOX Fantastic Four films, the Sony Spidey films ( long rumored) and many many more. Wasn’t there some spat between the former Marvel films head and Fox that resulted in Hasbro not producing ANY Legends of the FF and X team? 

That being said, the first Venom film had exactly 1 figure. And that first film, judging by the trailers for the 2nd, looks like it will be the better film. Take that for what it’s worth. Sony’s Marvel efforts are no MCU. 

But yes, I think Hasbro will find the opportunity to get figures out... eventually, of every property Marvel has. 

My dream is to have Hasbro eventually give us Legends versions of every Movie, TV project Marvel has ever had. Pipe dream for sure but seeing my favorite comic characters make it to the big/ small screen then get action figure representation is a fun thing for me.

to date, I have every Movie / TV Marvel character Hasbro has released, whether it be MCU, Fox otherwise. Keep them coming!!

On 9/20/2021 at 6:45 AM, McHogan said:

I think Hasbro has taken great strides in getting Legends out of some  their past properties. Granted there are many they haven’t touched yet but I can honestly say I never thought we’d get modern figures of the FOX XMen films. There are many more we can get, including the FOX Fantastic Four films, the Sony Spidey films ( long rumored) and many many more. Wasn’t there some spat between the former Marvel films head and Fox that resulted in Hasbro not producing ANY Legends of the FF and X team? 

That being said, the first Venom film had exactly 1 figure. And that first film, judging by the trailers for the 2nd, looks like it will be the better film. Take that for what it’s worth. Sony’s Marvel efforts are no MCU. 

But yes, I think Hasbro will find the opportunity to get figures out... eventually, of every property Marvel has. 

My dream is to have Hasbro eventually give us Legends versions of every Movie, TV project Marvel has ever had. Pipe dream for sure but seeing my favorite comic characters make it to the big/ small screen then get action figure representation is a fun thing for me.

to date, I have every Movie / TV Marvel character Hasbro has released, whether it be MCU, Fox otherwise. Keep them coming!!

keep them coming for sure

I think if I'm not wrong the last years Venom wave was supposed to be the wave to coincide with the release of the new movie but because of the issues with it's release it was just pushed forward, I want to bet sitting in limbo is a Carnage movie figure, which potentially could have been an exclusive, they are waiting to peg into the next venom line, no doubt Shreik from No way home, probably had a place in that Venom assortment or as an exclusive before the whole movie release shuffle. 

I always welcome more Venom waves, probably my most wanted waves, I need me the whole Life Foundation crew, like yesterday.

On 9/22/2021 at 6:54 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I think if I'm not wrong the last years Venom wave was supposed to be the wave to coincide with the release of the new movie but because of the issues with it's release it was just pushed forward, I want to bet sitting in limbo is a Carnage movie figure, which potentially could have been an exclusive, they are waiting to peg into the next venom line, no doubt Shreik from No way home, probably had a place in that Venom assortment or as an exclusive before the whole movie release shuffle. 

I always welcome more Venom waves, probably my most wanted waves, I need me the whole Life Foundation crew, like yesterday.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Movie Carngae waiting in the wings. It might be released in a later Spidey Wave as a Non-Baf figure like the movie Venom wave

On 9/22/2021 at 5:05 PM, rushfx80 said:

The hasbro team has gone on record saying that they do not get advanced concept designs from the Sony Marvel films outside of Spider-Man. That is why the movie Venom figure released more than a year after the film. They do not know the designs till they see the movie when it comes out. The same would go for Morbius.

Hasbro had a year to plan that movie Venom and that’s what they came up with? Poorly drawn “lightning” on his shoulders?? Blah..