Marvel Legends Classic Dr. Strange Walmart Exclusive Figure Revealed

JayC

Shown below is our first look at the new Marvel Legends comic based classic Dr. Strange figure from Hasbro. The reveal comes via Boog. The figure will be offered during Walmart's Collector Con event which takes place Oct 7-8. New items will be revealed each day from various companies at 7am PT.

Dr-Strange-01.jpg

Dr-Strange-02.jpg

Dr-Strange-03.jpg

Dr-Strange-04.jpg

Dr-Strange-05.jpg

Dr-Strange-06.jpg

Dr-Strange-08.jpg

Dr-Strange-09.jpg

Dr-Strange-10.jpg

Dr-Strange-11.jpg

Dr-Strange-12.jpg

Dr-Strange-07.jpg

Dr-Strange-13.jpg

Dr-Strange-14.jpg

Dr-Strange-15.jpg

On 9/20/2021 at 11:47 AM, Hogun said:

I would love to get him, but unfortunately he is a Walmart exclusive and for some reason, walmart exclusives are impossible to find at Canadian Walmarts.

This exactly. Guess it will be another figure I'll have to get aftermarket on ebay sigh

I love how this one set can create 3 distinct (for the most part) looks for the Sorcerer Supreme, Classic, Masked and Empirikul arc.

On 9/20/2021 at 3:58 PM, cprosp2015 said:

Dr strange can be considered an A lister these days and its a  wakmart exclusive. Characters like The Spot would be more fitting. Exhausted by exclusives so I'm sticking with my mezco classic strange.

It's because he is an a-lister that he is an exclusive. Stores want the big names, they don't want a e-list character like the Spot. They know they A-listers will sell. 

On 9/20/2021 at 7:47 AM, Hogun said:

I would love to get him, but unfortunately he is a Walmart exclusive and for some reason, walmart exclusives are impossible to find at Canadian Walmarts.

I haven't had trouble finding WM Exclusives here in the West Coast and some of them go on "Clearance" (the ridiculous .35 cents off clearance the clowns at Canadian Walmart sometimes have).

On 9/20/2021 at 4:23 PM, Virtualzach said:

I like the Dr. Manhattan face he comes with.  

strangemask3.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=1

Fun fact. the reason Strange was even given a masked look is because Marvel thought that he wasn't superhero looking and gave him a mask to make him look more like a standard super-hero. They quickly learnt their lesson.

On 9/20/2021 at 10:40 AM, leokearon said:

I like that he comes with the masked head, though I wish the Wand of Watoomb was smaller.

There is another Wand of Watoomb that is smaller in the Collector SDCC Pack. 

Really excited for this figure. Looks good all the way around.  Now for Clea & Wong!!

On 9/20/2021 at 11:05 AM, tarot said:

I love how this one set can create 3 distinct (for the most part) looks for the Sorcerer Supreme, Classic, Masked and Empirikul arc.

It's because he is an a-lister that he is an exclusive. Stores want the big names, they don't want a e-list character like the Spot. They know they A-listers will sell. 

LOL, Walmart probably didnt want another peg warmer like the last one with that Compound Hulk.

On 9/20/2021 at 12:21 PM, jkpopculture said:

im hoping ill be able to find this, but i never see walmart exclusives her in missouri. oh well.....

You best bet is likely going to be pre-ordering it during the Walmart Collector Con thing Oct 7-8. Each morning on those two days at 7am PT they will list new stuff. Dont know which of the two days they will list this one.

Strange in his classic costume has been one of my top ten must haves for over a decade (The Toybiz version was actually great, but just doesn't fit into today's collections). This figure looks incredible, even if it is a Walmart exclusive and I will have to pay top dollar for it on eBay because I can never find them in store. Interesting, the cape looks like the trim details might have been better on the previous cape from the Strange movie wave... glad I held on to one just in case. Can't wait to get this!  Now let's get working on classic/retro Drax, Ronan, Valkyrie, Iron Fist, and Powerman, please!

On 9/20/2021 at 5:32 PM, Psychosomatic said:

Strange in his classic costume has been one of my top ten must haves for over a decade (The Toybiz version was actually great, but just doesn't fit into today's collections). This figure looks incredible, even if it is a Walmart exclusive and I will have to pay top dollar for it on eBay because I can never find them in store. Interesting, the cape looks like the trim details might have been better on the previous cape from the Strange movie wave... glad I held on to one just in case. Can't wait to get this!  Now let's get working on classic/retro Drax, Ronan, Valkyrie, Iron Fist, and Powerman, please!

The cape is just a repaint of the Dormammu wave cape.