Marvel Legends Retro Collection Loki And Falcon Figures Official Images And Info

JayC

She's overpoweringly orange but it's still good figure and just joy to see double jointed female marvel legend and no spindly legs. I just don't know about sculpted fur it's so few and minor that you almost miss it and there's no paint detail to make it pop not sure it was worth sculpting when without fur this would have been reusable body mold parts.

spacer.pngspacer.png

pics by Rafael Hernandez from fb

On 9/21/2021 at 4:17 PM, sentinelofliberty41 said:

I just don't see Hasbro being that "giving" if you will. I'd be happy to be proved wrong but as much plastic as we get between the figure and the wings I just don't see it happening.

But I did exactly that in the SEVERAL examples I just gave. Can't understand why you think the inclusion of wings cancels out any other accessory; the Vulture, who came with wings, also came with two accessories (different heads) . Even Toybiz was able to supply a Redwing with the Falcon. 

Tigra is in stock, got a couple from GameStop online with only a 2-4 day shipping window. She is synonymous with the West Coast Avengers to me and if the rumors are true and a US Agent, white Vision and a new Scarlet Witch are on the way my WCA display is about to blow up! 

On 9/23/2021 at 10:34 PM, Atlantis said:

But I did exactly that in the SEVERAL examples I just gave. Can't understand why you think the inclusion of wings cancels out any other accessory; the Vulture, who came with wings, also came with two accessories (different heads) . Even Toybiz was able to supply a Redwing with the Falcon. 

Agreed, when it’s essential to the character it’s “robbery” to exclude an important accessory. It could be that Hasbro hasn’t had the time to sculpt a Red Wing up to the standards they are at now. 

I’ve  got the old ToyBiz one still and it works but for Falcon, we’re talking about the equivalent of them giving us a Cap or Thor w/o a shield of hammer. No Red Wing is a crime haha

On 9/23/2021 at 6:06 PM, SpiderS said:

She's overpoweringly orange but it's still good figure and just joy to see double jointed female marvel legend and no spindly legs. I just don't know about sculpted fur it's so few and minor that you almost miss it and there's no paint detail to make it pop not sure it was worth sculpting when without fur this would have been reusable body mold parts.

spacer.pngspacer.png

pics by Rafael Hernandez from fb

Just by chance Hasbro always seems to get one detail wrong for my personal tastes. With Black Knight, the calm head was under the winged helmet. I’d had preferred the calm be under the wing LESS one.

for this Tigra, I’d prefer the wild hair to be in the face with no stripes. Small complaint for sure, just a nit pick 

On 9/23/2021 at 10:34 PM, Atlantis said:

Hope you know I'm not being argumentative but my logic is coming from just what I see in terms of how much plastic Hasbro is willing to use vs their cost. I know Vulture came with some extras but that doesn't always happen for every figure. How many times have we all been on here complaining about a lack of accessories for this or that piece? For instance, my favorite 3 figures from Legends are the Alex Ross Cap, Iron Man and Thor. Iron Man came with 4 blast effects, 2 fists, 2 blasting hands and 2 extra heads. Cap had a shield, 2 fists, 2 O-hands and a throwing effect hand. Thor had Mjolnir and an extra fist. What? Did his cape count as an accessory? It's a dice roll on every figure. Bottom line: I just don't see Hasbro willing to spend the money on a Redwing mold as well as the extra paint. Granted, they would likely just mold it in brown and not paint him. Between the wings and extra hands that to me is probably as far as Hasbro will go on a character like the Falcon. Hopefully I eat my words.

• 2 months later...
On 9/21/2021 at 9:14 AM, JayC said:
Hasbro showed these off last week during their live-stream and now the Marvel Legends Retro Collection Loki And Falcon figures are available for pre-order at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.Loki-And-Falcon-04.jpg

Loki-And-Falcon-07.jpg

Loki-And-Falcon-08.jpg

Just thinking about this Falcon as a warm up to classic, which should be on the heels of this one after its released....but I remembered Alex Ross came up with a red/black version with some really odd wings, which I think he's still wearing, when he's not in his Cap outfit. I know a lot of people don't see the point of this particular variant seeing how close it is to the one we already have. But that red/black one is not one I care about either. Really want that classic one from the 70s. And don't forget Redwing!